Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Prince of All Demons
Another way to handle R7 phase 1, use a DC that can delay enemy's action by 1 turn, 30 HP and 5 rounds to kill, tah dah

Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
Use Yellow Bee for R7? Rmb how we use to struggle against 7th Seal Giemsa against those defensive dragons in R5 when it first came out.

Add me @ 32593523. Accepting everyone with all kind of ally.
My ally: all max PR Daji
(04-01-2016, 10:37 PM)dessed Wrote: Call me crazy but I think Lucy can clear this pretty well. Only problem is last stage. If we use woodbury and saruman on stage 6 it will carry over to stage 7 and we could use craft first round stage 7 to break defense, then just stall till actives are ready. But how do we beat his immortality phase 2? Does it go away after a certain amount of rounds?

I don't have a defense breaking craft but I think I'm gonna try with jinnie at round 6 then carry over to round 7

Randeng and Yang jian team is able to clear this with 0 or 1 diamond.

I used Randeng , pr medea , pr circe , pr agatha and pr nidhogg .
almost died a few time due to randeng and nidhogg being unusable due to their high cd ( low skill lvl ) .
bursting the 1 million defense is the hardest part for me, died once while trying to break it.
[Image: 7b98b781.jpg]
Id : 42,640,740

Can full dragon deck beat this? PR faugn and PR urs?
Does it reset an already used PR Wukong ignore defense?

I.E. Is a PR Wukong grind team possible?
(04-02-2016, 12:23 AM)Marinelaldas Wrote: Randeng and Yang jian team is able to clear this with 0 or 1 diamond.

I used Randeng , pr medea , pr circe , pr agatha and pr nidhogg .
almost died a few time due to randeng and nidhogg being unusable due to their high cd ( low skill lvl ) .
bursting the 1 million defense is the hardest part for me, died once while trying to break it. EDIT: just 0 diamond cleared it with the above team.

Can confirm Randeng Yang jian is the way to go. Went with 
PR YJ - PR Nidhogg - PR Medea - PR Circe - PR DBK - PR RD
Spent 1 diamond because I'd rather play it safe at the 1 mil defense round. Looking back you could probably just try and break it no problem, since the following round is easily stallable.

Round 1: Kill dark and stall on earth as long as possible.
Round 2: Take your time to stall whatever CDs you may need, no rush because you're in very little danger in this stage since you only need to worry about dissolving earth runes and that's much easier with a RD YJ team.
Round 3: Dissolve as many hearts as possible and then use Randeng.
Round 4: Activate Circe and use DBK if you need to kill of the water mob and then stall on the dark mob, CD 3 18k dmg is very manageable.
Round 5: I used YJ, activated PR Medea and then burst through in 2 turns.
Round 6: You can just leave Medea and Circe on and just stall for CDs, unless you're unlucky enough to get an enchanted rune from skydrop.
Round 7a: Full out burst here. Use whatever actives you may need, it doesnt matter.
Round 7b: Hope that heart isn't converted to earth - if it is, hope for skydrops. Outside of that, this is your stalling stage. Do note that it can be a little difficult to manage the two mobs hitting you though, so you'll still need to spin well. 
Round 7c: All your actives should be up so use them all + DC and you should be good to go.
ID: 60302480

Allies available: Inanna (All Max), Dumuzi (All Max) PR Apollo (All Max), PR Virgo (All max), VR Freyja (All Max), Stolas (Ame II), Huang Fu Duo (Max lvl, Ame IV), PR Yang Jian (Max lvl, Max CD), PR Athena (All Max), Beelzebub (All Max), Samael (All Max) Jia Rou (Ame IV, set on weekends), Satan, Guan Yu, Lu bu. 
Wukong on Rd6 for those that have him?
[SG] Rence ID: 524 2243
-----------------------------------------------
Pictures are too bulky. Decided to tidy up my Sig. Heh.
any other shield breaker beside wukong that can carry over to the next round? baihu? wolf?
question...Belial 2nd part, earth dissolve weaken 50% summoner attack or weaken earth attack only?