Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Prince of All Demons
Use Medusa and grind out that 30hp?

Non-demon cd reset on boss first form? Unless I'm misinterpreting the skills.

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Call me crazy but I think Lucy can clear this pretty well. Only problem is last stage. If we use woodbury and saruman on stage 6 it will carry over to stage 7 and we could use craft first round stage 7 to break defense, then just stall till actives are ready. But how do we beat his immortality phase 2? Does it go away after a certain amount of rounds?

(04-01-2016, 10:37 PM)dessed Wrote: Call me crazy but I think Lucy can clear this pretty well. Only problem is last stage. If we use woodbury and saruman on stage 6 it will carry over to stage 7 and we could use craft first round stage 7 to break defense, then just stall till actives are ready. But how do we beat his immortality phase 2? Does it go away after a certain amount of rounds?
it wont go away, it is meanth to be for u to kill left and right only then u go into phase 3, then his immortality will be off nd his third skill kick in
For custom craft, there are skills which can snipe while ignoring defense so that may be a good choice
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
(04-01-2016, 10:37 PM)dessed Wrote: Call me crazy but I think Lucy can clear this pretty well. Only problem is last stage. If we use woodbury and saruman on stage 6 it will carry over to stage 7 and we could use craft first round stage 7 to break defense, then just stall till actives are ready. But how do we beat his immortality phase 2? Does it go away after a certain amount of rounds?

I heard that the boss skill changes as his other parts are defeated. 
So once you reach R7, you will be 
greeted by an attack from the weopon and non-fiend actives will be reset along with masked runes and you must kill the high-defenced wing first. 
Once the wing is destroyed the weopon's skill change to the rune converter one and the boss itself will be immortal. 
Once his weopon is destoyed, you can finally damage the boss while his skill changes to the absorbsion enchanted shield.
‘Well...A sissy is more educated than a m-o-n-k-e-y.’

MH confirmed Arthur is Wukong
[Image: 3b4826f9774fa899b8dc85b58a990882.jpg]

0 diamond and 1* clear with Dual Hep, PR Medea, PR Nezha, Heimdallr, PR Randeng.

Rd 1: If you can stall on earth mob, do that. Otherwise just full attack and kill both.
Rd 2: Stall here as long as possible. Ideally get all actives up. Definitely need DC ready.
Rd 3: Spin once, then use DC to prep earth runes. Randeng and move on.
Rd 4: Activate Hep if you're confident you can join 5 runes. Then spin well. Hopefully you have Nezha ready here and can use him to kill at least the left mob. When the left mob is about to hit you, activate Medea and Heimdallr too.
Rd 5/6: Spin well and kill them.
Rd 7a: I used DC to ensure I could break the 1m defence and prep the board
Rd 7b/c: Just spin.

As mentioned by Arigato below, you need to kill the left part, then the right part, then the middle part in order. That's why the left part only has 1 skill, the right part has 2, and the middle part has 3.

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Some clarification on how the phase works in R7
When you enter R7, you face all 3 parts at phase 1.
Since the wing has priority shield, you have to kill it first, then the other 2 parts enter phase 2
In phase 2, the body is immortal so you can only kill the staff first. After the staff is defeated, we enter phase 3 and now we can kill the main body.
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
I plan to use 2 team.
Beelz, ML, ml, mina, wukong, beelz.
Activate wukong at 6th round.
Abadon, ozma, agatha, ctungha, nezha, abadon.
Ozma is mvp to delay boss 1st part cd. Or you can use fire opal dc 2nd skill.
30hp/6atk = 5 turn. At turn 5 activate agatha ctungha to kill boss 2nd part. Next turn use nezha + dc to kill main body.
(04-01-2016, 10:19 PM)killerwombat Wrote: Use Medusa and grind out that 30hp?

Can confirm that there is non-demon CD reset so you can't use Medusa or any other skills. They must have a custom craft.