Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Path to Bonten
(02-19-2017, 06:43 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 05:58 PM)Lee Hugyeong Wrote: Anyone have a viable green team that's NOT Nidbarb, Haza, and Izanami? Freyja without Odin is very frustrating to use and Dumuzi's so damn weak

A couple people in my guild used dumuzi.  One person used the new arena card and allied a izanagi.  I saw at least one athena team on my leaderboard but no idea how many diamonds.

My feeling is that you should have PR nidhogg by now unless u are brand new.  nidhogg is the key for a lot of these stages.  u dont need barbara because u can ally one.  

Another option is partial haza.  Something like OVRdbk furi panda mufasa medusa haza is pretty strong and tanky.  once furi and panda are up its really good.  Haza doesnt have a team skill requiring you ally another haza.  my dbk haza team has 38k hp.

I'm either retarded or I just suck lmao. I've tried Nidhogg+Maggot+Mufasa+Furi+Byakhee+Barb but not enough fire power.

And I'm kinda missing panda and medusa (something everyone else has that I don't). This is what happens when I don't throw enough money at this game lel. Thanks for the partial Haza idea though. I'll try to come up with something else

[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
(02-19-2017, 08:30 AM)Lee Hugyeong Wrote:
(02-19-2017, 06:43 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 05:58 PM)Lee Hugyeong Wrote: Anyone have a viable green team that's NOT Nidbarb, Haza, and Izanami? Freyja without Odin is very frustrating to use and Dumuzi's so damn weak

A couple people in my guild used dumuzi.  One person used the new arena card and allied a izanagi.  I saw at least one athena team on my leaderboard but no idea how many diamonds.

My feeling is that you should have PR nidhogg by now unless u are brand new.  nidhogg is the key for a lot of these stages.  u dont need barbara because u can ally one.  

Another option is partial haza.  Something like OVRdbk furi panda mufasa medusa haza is pretty strong and tanky.  once furi and panda are up its really good.  Haza doesnt have a team skill requiring you ally another haza.  my dbk haza team has 38k hp.

I'm either retarded or I just suck lmao. I've tried Nidhogg+Maggot+Mufasa+Furi+Byakhee+Barb but not enough fire power.

And I'm kinda missing panda and medusa (something everyone else has that I don't). This is what happens when I don't throw enough money at this game lel. Thanks for the partial Haza idea though. I'll try to come up with something else

Without Yunyang, it's not surprising that the firepower isn't good enough. You're looking at bursting a 9m HP trojan and a 13m HP boss. Even with Panda, I doubt that I could consistently hit that kind of damage. I'd say Haza is worth a shot knowing how OP he is, although I'm still in the process of maxing my Haza so I don't have too much experience using him.

Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main allies dual max Izanagi and dual max Amaterasu)
(02-18-2017, 04:01 PM)aahlsy Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 03:07 PM)xxtroyboyxx Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 11:10 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Videos incoming

2* Clear (Light Team, Gods only) with dual PR Inanna + dual PR ML + PR Luna + VR Wukong 
1) Stall for actives
2) Wukong and spin
3a) Grind out the debuff, use ML to heal if needed. 
3b) Burst
4) Spin and kill, you can use all your actives here since they will be reset anyway. I used DC to prep the board for next round
5a) Spin and kill with prepped board
5b) Stall for ML and DC, burst when they're up. Dissolve runes horizontally to minimise damage and light drops. 
6) Get Earth runes to break the shield, then Wukong and spin
7a and 7b) Burst with everything left

Were you waiting for something else in 7a? You did not burst with Luna and Innna when you entered 7a.

I can't remember - I probably just decided I didn't need the actives yet and could spin one turn first since I would be using ML convert to heal anyway. 

Alright, thank for the Innana guide. I am using your guide to farm the stage.

dang... thought Earth achievement should be easy...
1 near full stamina and 2 dimes refill gone... in the end, revive with 1 dime...

Panda leader, ally Izanagi... yeah... 1 near full stamina and 1 dime refill for some... :/
Nidhogg no Byakhee, with Mufasa + mini Werewolf thought to go through high def without DC... nope
YJ/YJ... nope...

in the end...
Nidhogg (L), Panda, Medusa, Mufasa, Byakhee, Barbara (A)

before using Barbara + Byakhee convert, accumulate Water runes and Heart (if any)

at those high def enemies Nidhogg + Mufasa + (Byakhee Barbara convert) + DC
at those 2 Trojan enemies... grind till they hit like a truck and Medusa. finish wiithin Medusa freeze
used up 1 dime at boss 2nd HP... that thing keep turning those huge number of runes to Water... possible to clear without dime... with luck :/

in the end, 3 dimes lesser... for this said super duper DC
so... just as i thought could rule the world with Beelz ML... i should be able to rule the world with this 3* DC rite? Sad

done Smile
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Elite player from Taiwan cleared this stage in 11 rounds with Amaterasu team with fire members and equipped a craft that is able to do sniping and -CD.

(02-19-2017, 08:45 PM)xxtroyboyxx Wrote: Elite player from Taiwan cleared this stage in 11 rounds with Amaterasu team with fire members and equipped a craft that is able to do sniping and -CD.

He could have just used Ama active for round 2 and 6 (needed to do puzzle shield in round 6, i believe, regardless of her skill) but it's an option for those who don't have the craft. Just remember to dissolve earth in puzzle (I messed up and used whatever I had on the first round, luckily had more turns before he hit)
3* Clear (Dark Team, Human Leader and Ally, 3+ Races) with dual Lubu + AR Pollux, Thomas Midgley Fusion, Sunnie

1) grind through
2) thomas and spin
3a) grind through, fuse after taking the first hit
3b) Midgley snipe
4) grind through
5) spin
5b) grind a little, pollux to heal, lubu and midgley snipe when ready to move on
6) midgley and spin, dissolve earth in puzzle shield
7a) lubu and spin
7b) lubu, sunnie and spin

Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Cleared all three Achievements in one zero-Diamond run using a similar team to aahlsy.

Lu Bu + AR Pollux / NVR Odin / Lancelot / Iori + Lu Bu

Stage 1: Stall for CDs. Turn on Lancelot.
Stage 2: Manually burst through DEF.
Stage 3.1 Grind through debuff, then burst with Lancelot at CD2.
Stage 3.2: Turn Lancelot back on if off and burst with second round of Lancelot's conversion.
Stage 4: Grind for some Hearts, then manually burst through.
Stage 5.1: Stall for CDs and DC.
Stage 5.2: Stall for CDs and DC, then burst through with Lu Bu.
Stage 6: Stall for CDs, DC, Earth and Dark, then burst through DEF with Iori.
Stage 7.1: Burst with Lu Bu and both of Odin's actives.
Stage 7.2: Burst with Lancelot's conversion and DC.

Completely forgot about Midgley, who would break DEF a lot easier than Iori, so use him if you have him.

Good luck~. ^^
[Image: DQh9iCg.png]
Others: WLF Norse, FELD Greek, All Babylon, PR Barbahogg, FLD Crimson Grace, PR YJ, HFD, LHY, ELD Origin of Demon, LD Primal Greek, Madam Chyan