Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Path to Bonten
(02-18-2017, 09:32 AM)[SG] frozen slime Wrote: I think bael team can clear 2 achievements.
Bael, PRML,PRML,Luna,Atk booster, bael.
Just grind all e way through I think, even for those high def low HP rounds.
Did it

[Image: RDoncfm.png]

+1
Thanks, I use similar setup with pr ginie to replace pr gabriel.

(02-18-2017, 03:07 PM)xxtroyboyxx Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 11:10 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Videos incoming

2* Clear (Light Team, Gods only) with dual PR Inanna + dual PR ML + PR Luna + VR Wukong 
1) Stall for actives
2) Wukong and spin
3a) Grind out the debuff, use ML to heal if needed. 
3b) Burst
4) Spin and kill, you can use all your actives here since they will be reset anyway. I used DC to prep the board for next round
5a) Spin and kill with prepped board
5b) Stall for ML and DC, burst when they're up. Dissolve runes horizontally to minimise damage and light drops. 
6) Get Earth runes to break the shield, then Wukong and spin
7a and 7b) Burst with everything left

Were you waiting for something else in 7a? You did not burst with Luna and Innna when you entered 7a.

I can't remember - I probably just decided I didn't need the actives yet and could spin one turn first since I would be using ML convert to heal anyway. 

Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Anyone have a viable green team that's NOT Nidbarb, Haza, and Izanami? Freyja without Odin is very frustrating to use and Dumuzi's so damn weak

[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
(02-18-2017, 01:55 PM)Resolve Wrote: If you want a super safe team you can use the below team found on the Chinese Forums: 
Leader/Ally: Baal/Baal
Members: ML/Luna/Dionysus/Venus (Note: PR Luna not mandatory)
DC: Any that you're good at; I used a Heal DC 
(Source: https://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=23805&snA=542619)

Mostly translations from the Chinese guide:
Dionysus/Venus Combine Skill + Luna = ~3m Damage+ 
Dionysus/Venus Combine Skill + Luna + DC = ~8m Damage+ 

R1 - Spin and kill; use Baal to speed things up 
R2 - Spin and kill; dissolve the frozen runes 
R3a - Spin and kill; Use combine skill to speed things up but make sure it is up for the next round (i.e. don't use when its about to die) 
R3b - When you enter the round, use combine skill and heal to full; spin+baal until about 50% hp then use combine skill + Luna 
R4 - Spin/Baal and kill 
R5a - Spin and kill; use Baal to speed things up R5b - Spin+Baal until 40% hp then used combine skill + Luna + DC 
R6 - Spin and kill 
R7a - Spin and kill; Use combine skill to speed things up; dissolve the frozen runes; take your time R7b - Spin and heal every turn while stacking water runes; chain all water into 1C if there are too many water runes; when all CDs are up use combine skill -> Baal -> Luna -> DC; if it doesn't die use ML conversion and spin again during Luna's 2nd turn attack synchronise; it should be dead but if not grind back your CDs and repeat (if you run out of hearts and will die just use your skills to heal and slowly grind it out until you can get everything back up) 

Guide on how to spin Dionysus+Venus combine skill: 
Full Attack 9C: https://truth.bahamut.com.tw/s01/201702/e85d5d7ce144c24ef0a2e508736ba5c0.JPG 
Single Attack 9C: https://truth.bahamut.com.tw/s01/201702/5d221534715f7a16c9ef6704279bfa4e.JPG
(Source: https://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=23805&snA=542452)

Thanks for this, managed to clear 2* using this team. Though the 9C (single attack) in the link provided felt a little risky, due to skydrops messing with the combos in my practice spins a couple of times. For R7b, my full burst only managed to take down half his HP, so had to grind my CDs and repeat for another 3 times..
ID: 39,040,287
[Image: W6DEwI2.png]
(02-18-2017, 07:42 PM)johnnyTOS Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 01:55 PM)Resolve Wrote: If you want a super safe team you can use the below team found on the Chinese Forums: 

R3a - Spin and kill; Use combine skill to speed things up but make sure it is up for the next round (i.e. don't use when its about to die) 
R3b - When you enter the round, use combine skill and heal to full; spin+baal until about 50% hp then use combine skill + Luna 
R4 - Spin/Baal and kill 
R5a - Spin and kill; use Baal to speed things up R5b - Spin+Baal until 40% hp then used combine skill + Luna + DC 
R6 - Spin and kill 
R7a - Spin and kill; Use combine skill to speed things up; dissolve the frozen runes; take your time R7b - Spin and heal every turn while stacking water runes; chain all water into 1C if there are too many water runes; when all CDs are up use combine skill -> Baal -> Luna -> DC; if it doesn't die use ML conversion and spin again during Luna's 2nd turn attack synchronise; it should be dead but if not grind back your CDs and repeat (if you run out of hearts and will die just use your skills to heal and slowly grind it out until you can get everything back up) 

Guide on how to spin Dionysus+Venus combine skill: 
Full Attack 9C: https://truth.bahamut.com.tw/s01/201702/e85d5d7ce144c24ef0a2e508736ba5c0.JPG 
Single Attack 9C: https://truth.bahamut.com.tw/s01/201702/5d221534715f7a16c9ef6704279bfa4e.JPG

Thanks for this, managed to clear 2* using this team. Though the 9C (single attack) in the link provided felt a little risky, due to skydrops messing with the combos in my practice spins a couple of times. For R7b, my full burst only managed to take down half his HP, so had to grind my CDs and repeat for another 3 times..

Yea seems like the spin is quite dependent on sky drops not to mess things up - updated the post to a more stable spin which guarantees the damage output removing the risk of dying from skydrops during trojan stage.
R4 - Spin/Baal and kill 
R6 - Spin and kill 
Guide on how to spin Dionysus+Venus combine skill (updated to a more stable spin not dependent on any sky drops): 
Full Attack 8C - 
(Initial Board) https://truth.bahamut.com.tw/s01/201702/a20d157e2a14250b643675f2af6b0429.JPG
(Final Board) https://truth.bahamut.com.tw/s01/201702/17877565adec560e5a687c050908e49b.JPG

Best guide for easy 2* achievement. Thanks!
+1 for Bael team. Grindy but easy 2* achievement.

Used dual Bael, 2 PR ML, Luna and Thrud. Thrud is there just for achievement sake.

Edit: Mono earth is pretty easy as well for Nidhogg Barbara. Used Byakhee, Mufasa, Panda and Haza as members.
Name: なし
ID: 75,875,162
All Maxed Allies: IzanagiTang Sanzang, VR Norses, PR Babylons, Chessia, Satan, Abraham and many more!
mono Light achievement...
zero dimes clear, success on 1st try, 308 rounds, 1 hr 48 mins... :/
no Bael, no Luna, no shit Sad

all cards are in highest evolve/PR/VR form unless otherwise stated.

Beelz (L), Morse, Fafnir, Minamoto, ML, Wukong (A)

some cards consideration:
* Morse: 2x Light atk, good. if have better subs with 2x go with it. unless need the time tunnel. initially wanted to use Luno. but by adding ML to the team, changed to Morse.
* Fafnir: if fulfil the race, 2.5x very good. not much Light booster has 2.5x?
* Minamoto: this one hesitated... duno combine active with ML is how much the boost multiplier? hesitate whether i put a 2x booster instead of this one. but then, the main reason i put this, to convert Heart. my ML CD10, afraid not enough.
* ML: oh yea, single ML and no Luna. the only reason ML here is for #7a... coz need to spin it down 67k def. even have 2 ML, i dun put 2 ML coz without Luna, think better i put 2 booster cards with 2x each. and this is grind team, not really need 'little' continous burst
* Anu: did consider this one. but not sure dissolve 30 runes for 2.5x... does it include skydrop?

if no any of above booster cards, just subs with around same multi active. if put Fafnir, take note of race.

the team max damage? from leader board... i even didnt expect it... 77 mil Smile
for below step by step, i didnt know whats the max damage, so grind some emenies HP down a bit then burst. 'should' be OK to full burst right away.

full burst: Beelz + Fafnir + (Mina & ML turn enemy to Dark) + ML convert + Wukong + Morse time tunnel

DC: the one that confident to inflict the most damage. i use Vague Frenzied Opal

#1: stall CD ready, full burst without Minamoto
#2: Wukong effect is still on, just atk
#3a: stall CD ready, full burst
#3b: use Minamoto convert and heal back. then stall for CD. i managed to grind it to enemy HP around 80% then full burst. note that against this one, Light vs Dark advantage. but with Minamoto + ML active, all are Light vs Dark advantage Smile

[Image: kvr6nWj.png?1]

#4: easy
#5a: activate ML back when ready. stall CD ready, full burst
#5b: stall CD ready, full burst + DC. i grind it to around 55%... maybe ok full burst right away.

[Image: 0w7ZuYw.png?1]

#6: easy
#7a: nightmare... need to dissolve frozen runes, need to attack with enchanted... mini burst with ML convert + Minamoto convert + Fafnir + Wukong. note that with amel iv Minamoto, all Light/Heart runes at the Minamoto column will become enchanted Light
#7b: i entered here when 2 runes need 1 more turn to unfreeze. no harm to wait 1 turn. just spin without dissolving. full burst + DC.

[Image: cLhb8dv.png?1] [Image: 46GhrTP.png?1]

next the mono Earth achievement...
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Mono earth achievement done with 0 diamonds:

Izanagi, Verthandi, DBK, Rakshasa, Circe, Izanagi

Make sure Verthandi is PR otherwise this team will not work!

1. Stall, turn on Circe when she's up
2. Verthandi active
3a. Just spin
3b. Izanagi active and spin
4. just kill, no point in stalling since it'll be reset anyways.
5a. just spin, kill ASAP
5b. stall a bit, just stall enough to get Rakshasa and Izanagi up. Rakshasa + Izanagi active. For me Circe wasn't up yet but if she's up, no harm in turning her on
6. Stall 3 rounds if you want to, then Verthandi active
7a. Just spin. If both Izanagi actives are up then use one
7b. Izanagi active and spin.
Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main allies dual max Izanagi and dual max Amaterasu)
(02-18-2017, 05:58 PM)Lee Hugyeong Wrote: Anyone have a viable green team that's NOT Nidbarb, Haza, and Izanami? Freyja without Odin is very frustrating to use and Dumuzi's so damn weak

A couple people in my guild used dumuzi.  One person used the new arena card and allied a izanagi.  I saw at least one athena team on my leaderboard but no idea how many diamonds.

My feeling is that you should have PR nidhogg by now unless u are brand new.  nidhogg is the key for a lot of these stages.  u dont need barbara because u can ally one.  

Another option is partial haza.  Something like OVRdbk furi panda mufasa medusa haza is pretty strong and tanky.  once furi and panda are up its really good.  Haza doesnt have a team skill requiring you ally another haza.  my dbk haza team has 38k hp.