Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Path to Bonten

Another one, bit faster version: Haza, mufasa, panda, inari, (filler, but pref inari for faster clear), haza.

Round 1-3: What ever
3b: inari + haza
4-5a: What ever
5b: haza + inari
6: Mufasa + craft
7a: spin
7b: use what ever is left, usually its haza inari craft

dang... 600+ rounds, 2 hrs grind... will not try again :/

0 dime clear, 1st try, all Gods achievement

all cards in highest evolve/PR/VR form, unless otherwise stated.
Hades (L), Giemsa, Metatron, Verthandi, Var, Wukong (A)

before entering next stage, make sure Verthandi active is ready.

full burst: Hades both actives + Giemsa bazooka + Metatron + Var. thats already 4 signs at left side, dont activate Wukong

DC: the one that confident to inflict most damage... if have HP recovery and confident to dish out big damage is better.

#1: stall for all actives, full burst
#2: Verthandi
#3a: this one has 4.3m HP... can mini burst here and there. try Hades both actives with one of the member active, estimate the damage. repeat when Hades is up. when the HP left a bit, grind it down. next stage need full burst
#3b: full burst + DC. though this enemy is not 2nd highest HP, but use the DC here.
#4: if the DC has HP recovery good. if no, hope no Heart drought here. grind both minions HP till left a bit and the mid one at CD2, mini burst with Wukong + either Metatron/Var. burst the mid one with Hades both actives + Giemsa bazooka + either Metatron/Var

#5a: stall for all actives, full burst
#5b: grind the enemy HP down to 50%... i grinded to 40-45% (take a look at the img). if team in full HP, can tank 2 turns if Verthandi max 3 stacks. that image is team HP left after 1 hit. skull sign. but Verthandi leech can recover a bit and skull gone. dangerous...

[Image: MJHwuKJ.png?1]

#6: i used Wukong active and dissolve Earth.

#7a: this place takes darn long time... burst with Hades both actives and 1-2 other members. repeat. when enemy HP left a bit, grind it down and still need to dissolve freeze runes every roudns... dang... if lots of runes get frozen, good luck
#7b: lucky, managed get here without frozen runes. full burst + DC. from leaderboard, i can see the max damage is 16m

[Image: V6jHvVK.png?1]

not even want to think about other stuffs. maybe thats it... DC is good but heck... duno, lets see...

done :/

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
With wukong you don't need Verthandi bro /hug, you played yourself >.<

(should have subbed in Agnamut or any other + damage god to instead have some semblance of burst)
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
Its in these times that I regret not having a wukong or a PR GSoL (its called a baihu now I believe)...

RIP light team achievement

[Image: TeIrztp.png]
[Image: xAdoOeS.png]

Just stall at 1 and 5-2 and bring a defense breaker
[Image: 2YvGEcU.png]

[A]Seergaze ID: 21711232 LOOKING FOR ALLIES ADD ME!

@Revdarian
yo Big Grin
for this sm, think Verthandi is still better? coz:
* the full burst is enough to KO anything that need to be KO Big Grin
* no back to back stage need to burst, no need to separate card 1, 2, 3 for this stage burst, card 4, 5, 6 for next stage burst.
* stages that i grind it down:
3a: adding 1 burst card not really can burst down 4.3m HP? and i mini burst here and there on this one
6a: another one i grind it down. 6.1 mil... and need to eliminate frozen runes and atk... Verthandi will help?

hmm... duno....
but did make a terrible mistake. i used Shadowy Intimidating Opal... I Dark atk inc 20%, II delay Light eneny 1 round. with usual Ed no prob... but this team is rainbow... phew luckily still enough damage Big Grin
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Easiest team I clear with.
Izanagi, verd, circe, kaguya hime, palladin shooter(duck)/agatha(wont change color),izanagi.
1. Stall 5~6 turns
2. Verd
3a. Keep spinning until debuff gone(4turns) on circe, izanagi
3b. Kaguya + izanagi.
4. Normal kill
5a. Stall abit and use agatha when needed, 
5b. Stall a little until circe and izanagi up. Activate izanagi
6. Stall 3 turn, use verd.
7a. Use Izanagi.
7b.use kaguya hime to clear water and to delay 2 turns. Use Izanagi+dc
I think bael team can clear 2 achievements.
Bael, PRML,PRML,Luna,Atk booster, bael.
Just grind all e way through I think, even for those high def low HP rounds.
Did it

[Image: RDoncfm.png]
If you want a super safe team you can use the below team found on the Chinese Forums: 
Leader/Ally: Baal/Baal
Members: ML/Luna/Dionysus/Venus (Note: PR Luna not mandatory)
DC: Any that you're good at; I used a Heal DC 
(Source: https://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=23805&snA=542619)
Mostly translations from the Chinese guide:
Dionysus/Venus Combine Skill + Luna = ~3m Damage+ 
Dionysus/Venus Combine Skill + Luna + DC = ~8m Damage+ 
R1 - Spin and kill; use Baal to speed things up 
R2 - Spin and kill; dissolve the frozen runes 
R3a - Spin and kill; Use combine skill to speed things up but make sure it is up for the next round (i.e. don't use when its about to die) 
R3b - When you enter the round, use combine skill and heal to full; spin+baal until about 50% hp then use combine skill + Luna 
R4 - Spin/Baal and kill 
R5a - Spin and kill; use Baal to speed things up R5b - Spin+Baal until 40% hp then used combine skill + Luna + DC 
R6 - Spin and kill 
R7a - Spin and kill; Use combine skill to speed things up; dissolve the frozen runes; take your time R7b - Spin and heal every turn while stacking water runes; chain all water into 1C if there are too many water runes; when all CDs are up use combine skill -> Baal -> Luna -> DC; if it doesn't die use ML conversion and spin again during Luna's 2nd turn attack synchronise; it should be dead but if not grind back your CDs and repeat (if you run out of hearts and will die just use your skills to heal and slowly grind it out until you can get everything back up) 
Guide on how to spin Dionysus+Venus combine skill (updated to a more stable spin not dependent on any sky drops): 
Full Attack 8C - 
(Initial Board) https://truth.bahamut.com.tw/s01/201702/a20d157e2a14250b643675f2af6b0429.JPG
(Final Board) https://truth.bahamut.com.tw/s01/201702/17877565adec560e5a687c050908e49b.JPG
(Source: https://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=23805&snA=542452)
(02-17-2017, 11:10 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Videos incoming

2* Clear (Light Team, Gods only) with dual PR Inanna + dual PR ML + PR Luna + VR Wukong 
1) Stall for actives
2) Wukong and spin
3a) Grind out the debuff, use ML to heal if needed. 
3b) Burst
4) Spin and kill, you can use all your actives here since they will be reset anyway. I used DC to prep the board for next round
5a) Spin and kill with prepped board
5b) Stall for ML and DC, burst when they're up. Dissolve runes horizontally to minimise damage and light drops. 
6) Get Earth runes to break the shield, then Wukong and spin
7a and 7b) Burst with everything left

Were you waiting for something else in 7a? You did not burst with Luna and Innna when you entered 7a.