Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Oath to Erase Humanity
Battle info, also available on the wiki: http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Oath_to_Erase_Humanity

EnemyRoundDamageCDHPDefenseSkillNote
Earth Mob11003(3)2,549,600152090% HP Reduction
Water Mob132491(1)873,200890Double Attack
Light167822(2)1,631,4001040Beast Racism*1.4 for every additional beast, max *3 at 5 beasts.
Chris289661(1)4,319,8705410Enchanted Shield, 4 Round Attack -80%, LR Column 3k Weathered Runes when it attacks
Yashiro Nanakase3a138591(2)3,896,14012370Uncontrollable, 20 Hit Shield, Enemy reflect 50% attack x2 when receive damageIf using CC, make sure to attack first turn, because he is CD 2
Yashiro Nanakase3b10103118,624,77012370Neutralize+Reset, Heart+Water Lock, Spam Trojan
Shermie489221(1)6,972,64010640Random Conversion, Light, Light Combo Trojan and Team Attack -100%
The Will of Gaea - Orochi5a1001(1)13,725,59037690Neutralize+Reset, WFED No Light Shield, Spam Trojan 25% ReductionAttack 1: 25%, Attack 2: 50%, Attack 3: 75%, Attack 4: 100%
The Will of Gaea - Orochi5b8498145,972,12037690HP to 1, Initial Heart to Light, Light Damage-90%, Random Conversion Light, Double Hit, Trojan HP AttackNumber of Hits:=80%:2;=60%:3;=40%:4;=20%:5

Achievements:
☆ Team consisting of only Earth members (excluding team skills)
☆ Leader and Ally are the same
☆ Team consisting of 3 or more different Attributes (excluding team skills)

Reward is Animation Outfit for Orochi

General Strategy:
Rd1. Stall, Kill who you are weak against.
Rd2. Clear Debuff or Grind
Rd3a. Use Cyborg Girls or witches
Rd3b. Burst
Rd4. Convert Light and Kill, otherwise its a no-no
Rd5a. Another NEUTRALISE! Kill ASAP, spin WFED
Rd5b. Can Stall if you use high HP team, otherwise full burst

Sample Teams
KOF: 3+Attributes
Iori, Kim, Chizuru, XXX, Mai, Kyo

Rd1. Stall
Rd2. Easy
Rd3a. Note to put kim on 2nd/3rd Member so more members can inflict full damage
Rd3b. Kyo Max, prolong battle
Rd4. Try to stall 1 turn, Chizuru to kill
Rd5a. Wait till Kyo up, then on Max Skill and Kill
Rd5b. Full Burst

Mono Earth. L/A Same
Leader, Sariel, Sun Shangxiang, Booster, Booster, Leader

Example:
Tuu, Sariel, Sun Shangxiang, Booster, Booster, Tuu
Rd1. Stall
Rd2. Sariel
Rd3a. Kim
Rd3b. Kill fast, (use Tuu)
Rd4. Sun Shangxiang
Rd5a. Kill with boosters
Rd5b. Full Burst

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

Thanks for doing this. I find the table creation the most tedious part.

One thing to point out on R3 - you take damage even before the 20 hit shield clears e.g. on your first attack when you take the shield down from 20 to 14 hits, you get hit for 13k.

1* Clear (3+ Attributes) with Iori + Chizuru, Rugal, Kim, Kyo + Mai

This was the plan but it didn't really work out that way...
1, 2) Grind all actives
3a) Kim
3b) Mai
4) Chizu
5) Spin through, don't dissolve light
5b) everything left

2* Clear (Earth Team, Same Leader and Ally) with Dual Haza + PR Panda, Inari, PR Medusa, PR Mufasa
Safe once you get through R1, but pretty slow grind. 
1) Target middle, left, right. Need to kill middle within 3 turns and left or right within 6 turns. 
2, 3a) Grind through 
3b) Turn on Panda, burst with Inari, Haza both actives and Mufasa
4) Grind through using stacking
5a) Full burst with Inari, haza both actives, mufasa and DC. Make sure to dissolve the 4 colours and don't dissolve light! Medusa for emergencies.
5b) Whittle down to half health, then full burst with Inari, haza both actives, Mufasa, Medusa and DC.

Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Achievement: Leader = Ally, mono Earth

Hideyoshi (L), Kim, Yashiro, Circe, Duncan, Hideyoshi (A)

take note of Kim position, right after Leader.
No Tuu. No Gwen nor Mark II.
Other Human booster i have, Kaguyahime, LCS also CD8, so still Yashiro is better there although lots of Neutralized and reset.
No Haza, no Izanagi, no shit :/

DC: Successive Timely Opal (the one that reduces Human CD-2)

3 tries... managed to get the 2nd boss HP down to around 10%, too lazy to try again. Used 1 dime to revive. If only 'just a little bit more' Earth runes, should be able to zero dime.

[Image: Xwik2Y8.png]

#1: 3 turns here...
#2: dont afraid to atk, use both Hideyoshi convert every turns. with 4 turns debuff this guy should no easy to KO. and with Hideyoshi convert, it simplifies the board. more Earth / marked runes get dissoved, hope no Heart drought. preserve Heart runes. should be able to take this guy down when the debuff is almost over. go to next round without debuff
#3a: try to convert with 1 Hideyoshi first... if too few Earth, try to dissolve 3 non Earth runes, next turn convert with 2 Hideyoshi. make sure skydrop wont trigger the attack. when ready to atk, 2 Hideyoshi with Kim.
#3b: same as before, try 1 Hideyoshi convert first, if less Earth, maybe try not atk. but want to activate Circe here, so not too many Earth either... activate DC here.
#4: off Circe. Hideyoshi convert prioritize Light/Dark, so this one should be easy. even 'accidentally' KO it in 1 turn... Sad
#5a: Hideyoshi convert prioritze Light. so Light should be gone. Dark is the next target of Hideyoshi... so... do your estimation... btw, if shit luck happens, just FYI, after revive with dime here, the enemy will restart with 25% HP reduction, not continue from prev round. when ready to atk, on Circe and Starter
#5b: activate both Hideyoshi + Kim + Yashiro... Circe already on... 'good luck'. on my try, left with around 10% HP... just 1 dime revive.... Sad if lots of Earth runes, can zero dime.

Achievement: 3 or more attr

Hideyoshi (L), Medea, Kim, Yashiro, Katherin, Hideyoshi (A)

Medea off color, not enough dmg... used some dimes to revive... already spent 2-3 dimes to refill... so heck... stage 1-4 is ok with this team. boss is very luck base...
Note that i put Medea before Kim. coz Medea no multiplier in Hideyoshi team. In 20 hits stage, if have Fire runes, Medea can contribute to 1 hit.

almost same strategy as mono Earth Hideyoshi above. with some notes:
#3a: this team dont have enough dmg with just 2 Hideyoshi convert plus Kim... note that the enemy is CD2 for 1st atk, then CD1. when CD2 and have enough HP, can hit it once. when enemy Cd1, i use both Hideyoshi, Kim, and Medea.
#3b: previously didnt notice can take 1 hit here. Medea gone. on Yashiro. hit it one round. 2nd round with DC. should be no prob
#4: this one should be no prob, try to stall a bit if possible.

#5a: this is where dime revive begin... when enough Earth and after active Starter can find Dark runes (need few tries)... with Medea on, not enough damage??? left with around 10%-20% HP... revive here... as mentioned before, if revive here, enemy reset to 25% deduction.
#5b: this one spent most dimes... didnt dare to burst it... wait till all cards CD ready, revive few times... and wait till... enough Earth... sometimes Hideyoshi convert not enough, sometimes boss took it away... when all the stars are aligned and you draw that rare Andromeda... [email protected]#$% burst with all and DC. more than enough to KO it...

this 3 attrs achievement revive alone, maybe around 5 dimes to revive...

this week sm, 3* achievements... 10 dimes lesser... just for the refill and revive alone, not even farming... last week also around 9-10 dimes lesser just for 3* achievements alone... this week, think ok. last week... maybe the DC will appear in merchant ship 'one day'? not sure whether last week was worth it... dang this one time collab is eating my dimes fast. now even lesser dimes than when Maya was released (didnt draw)

done :/

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
1* Clear (Same Leader and Ally) with Dual LuBu + McKandy, Qi Tian Di, AR Alma, AR Pollux

Pretty safe once you get through round 2, as you just burst/convert through everything else. 
1) Dissolve 4 dark runes with 2-3 other combos. Want to kill middle and right while leaving left alive to stall CD a bit. Start storing up Pollux multiplier. 
2) Grind through debuff, use Alma/Pollux in emergency. 
3a) McKandy
3b) Use Qi Tian Di / LuBu if needed to remove heart or water runes, spin through and kill within 2 turns. Second turn won't have any marked runes since he won't attack. 
4) Use a converter on light runes and spin down.
5a) Stall CD a little if needed. If not, then convert away light and kill. 
5b) Full burst with everything left.

Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Ridiculous stage without right cards, since I missed out on some multihit cards...

1* with
Iori, Kim, Circe, Chizuru, PR Diablo, Kyo

Rd1. Stall hard
Rd2. Try to survive, Kim must be up
Rd3a. Kyo+Kim
Rd3b. Stall 3 turns, including killing turn
Rd4. Chizuru, off Circe, use PR Diablo if needed
Rd5a. Prolong battle and Iori
Rd5b. Full Burst

OK thanks, Bye...
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

Anyone think a multi attribute beast team can clear?

I'm thinking Suzuko or Dodo leader, Aloha ally. Members are Furi, Panda, Medusa, Mufasa.
1st stage try to kill water and light asap. Stall on earth.
2nd stall for all actives possibly. Maybe turn on Furi and Dodo, but stall for actives to be back before next round
3rd Use Medusa and spin through the 3 turns. Still need 2 more hits, maybe use Aloha here. Next life, turn on Panda, Furi Dodo. Clear hearts. Next turn on Mufasa and try to kill.
4th stall for all actives, need Medusa up.
5th Turn Dodo and Furi on. Try to chip away up for 2 turns (I think 3rd is 100% hp reduction). Use Aloha and Mufasa.
Next life, use Medusa and try to get Panda and Mufasa back. Burst.

I'm trying to find a team that doesn't rely on KOF so much. The issues are obviously round 3 and 5. I don't think beast can hit that hard, even with Mufasa.
(09-30-2017, 09:32 PM)aahlsy Wrote: 1* Clear (Same Leader and Ally) with Dual LuBu + McKandy, Qi Tian Di, AR Alma, AR Pollux

Pretty safe once you get through round 2, as you just burst/convert through everything else. 
1) Dissolve 4 dark runes with 2-3 other combos. Want to kill middle and right while leaving left alive to stall CD a bit. Start storing up Pollux multiplier. 
2) Grind through debuff, use Alma/Pollux in emergency. 
3a) McKandy
3b) Use Qi Tian Di / LuBu if needed to remove heart or water runes, spin through and kill within 2 turns. Second turn won't have any marked runes since he won't attack. 
4) Use a converter on light runes and spin down.
5a) Stall CD a little if needed. If not, then convert away light and kill. 
5b) Full burst with everything left.

Thanks for the guide! Gotta admit, Lubu team is quite doable here, even with 1 off color card, I went in with Giemsa instead of McKaddy. Also used Iori since I don't have QTD.

Left 3 attributes and Mono earth achievements, might go with VR Belle team and KoF team.

Update: Managed to do 3 Attributes with KoF team, without Kyo and with long-cooldown Chizuru and Rugal.
 RAKU NI WA SHINENEN ZO!
[Image: 7MPIGDX.jpg]
Overall you just have to manage your CDs, especially for R4. Gotta grind back Chizuru to kill her, use Iori and Athena to stall as much as possible.

Update2: Finally! All achievements cleared!
Burned 3 dimes with VR Belle team, referencing this post from the chinese forum
Team comp:  VR Belle | Kim/Philena | Circe/Yashiro | Some light-earth converters to deal with R4 | Short CD converter/booster | VR Belle
Craft:The slashing one with CD reduction and +20% dmg

Didn't really train Chizuru, so I used SSXiang instead. Chiruzru is definately better though.
Guide:
[Image: YFcmYkp.jpg]
R1: Water->Light->Earth, same as usual. Took me 3 tries on average to get a good board filled with earth runes, kinda luck dependent.

R2: Survive 4 turns and Chizuru/SSX to kill him. Another luck dependant stage, just hope you don't run out of hearts for the 4 turns. 1 dime used here Sad

R3-1:Spend 1 turn and leave as much earth runes as you can(around 9 earth should be enough), else, burst with Kim/Philena + Belle
R3-2:Turn on Circe/Yashiro. You can take 1 hit to clear the marked runes if your board has too much of them. Burst with Belle, converter/booster and craft. Threw 2 dimes here because of my shitty spinning skills Sad

R4: Stall until Chizuru/XXS is up, then use them to knock her out. Tricky stage since you'll have to manage your board properly so you don't take more hits from Shermie. Also, REMEMBER TO TURN OFF CIRCE. Nothing you can do with Yashiro(well, at least he won't get his CD reset)

R5-1: Turn Circe/Yashiro after his cleanse. Need to take him out in 3 turns, burst when the board is good with Kim, Belle and craft.
Use 1 turn in between to clear light runes if they clump up too much.

R5-2 Full burst with whatever skills you have. If you somehow have SSX up like me for some reason, convert the board to at least 12 earth runes to burst.
Done...
‘Well...A sissy is more educated than a m-o-n-k-e-y.’

MH confirmed Arthur is Wukong
(10-01-2017, 12:54 AM)evilvoice Wrote: Anyone think a multi attribute beast team can clear?

Why don't try Haza team?
Haza, Cygnus, boyciana, panda, mufasa, Haza.
(10-01-2017, 08:25 AM)[SG] frozen slime Wrote:
(10-01-2017, 12:54 AM)evilvoice Wrote: Anyone think a multi attribute beast team can clear?

Why don't try Haza team?
Haza, Cygnus, boyciana, panda, mufasa, Haza.

I thought Haza had to have all earth. May try. Thanks

I'm thinking Suzuko or Dodo leader, Aloha ally. Members are Furi, Panda, Medusa, Mufasa.
1st stage try to kill water and light asap. Stall on earth.
2nd stall for all actives possibly. Maybe turn on Furi and Dodo, but stall for actives to be back before next round
3rd Use Medusa and spin through the 3 turns. Still need 2 more hits, maybe use Aloha here. Next life, turn on Panda, Furi Dodo. Clear hearts. Next turn on Mufasa and try to kill.
4th stall for all actives, need Medusa up.
5th Turn Dodo and Furi on. Try to chip away up for 2 turns (I think 3rd is 100% hp reduction). Use Aloha and Mufasa.
Next life, use Medusa and try to get Panda and Mufasa back. Burst.

I'm trying to find a team that doesn't rely on KOF so much. The issues are obviously round 3 and 5. I don't think beast can hit that hard, even with Mufasa.

Yashiro is immune to debuffs, so Medusa won't work.

I have no idea how the counter works though, so maybe Beasts can tank the counter...? Can someone clarify?

EDIT: Looked at aahsly's video. Looks like the max Yashiro will hit you for is ~27k, so if you have more than that and can heal up that amount, should be ok.
[Image: DQh9iCg.png]
Others: WLF Norse, FELD Greek, All Babylon, PR Barbahogg, FLD Crimson Grace, PR YJ, HFD, LHY, ELD Origin of Demon, LD Primal Greek, Madam Chyan