Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] My Aspiration - A Voyager
http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/My_Aspiration

Achievements: 
Water Team
Human Team
Earth Team

DC Reward: http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Spiral_Alteration_Seal
Hooray, another stupidly difficult stage. I guess it's intended for Athena?
The human team achievement is just sadistic with 19k phantom initial attack on stage 5a. 

1* Clear (Earth Team) with Dual VR Athena + Huifre, Rakshasa, VR Belle, PR Nidhogg with Aggressive Pique Seal for the 2 turn CD delay

1) Kill water within 2 turns, then stall as much as possible on light if it's not dead
2) Stall CD as much as possible
3a) Just spin
3b) Spin while avoiding light, and use DC to give you two extra turns. Can also use Athena
4) Turn on Rakshasa, spin through and make sure you have at least 20k HP before moving on
5a) Belle, Athena and spin
5b) Huifre, Nidhogg, DC

1* Clear (Human Team) with Kyo + Mai, Chizuru, Kula, Kim + Mai with Aggressive Pique Seal for the 2 turn CD delay

1) Kill water within 2 turns, then stall as much as possible on light if it's not dead
2) Stall CD as much as possible, turn on Kyo when you can
3a) Spin through, Mai in emergency for earth runes
3b) Spin through, DC to give you two extra turns
4) Spin through, Mai when ready to move on
5a) Turn on Kyo skill 2 again. Chizuru, Kula, Mai to help you survive
5b) Kyo skill 1 to create enchanted runes, Kim and hope it dies

1* Clear (Water Team) with Dual Atlantis + PR Aloha, VR Elizabeth, 2x PR Giemsa with Aggressive Pique Seal for the 2 turn CD delay

1) Kill water with single attack and even combos, then stall on light
2) Atlantis
3a) Spin for a couple of turns, use DC in emergency. Burst down with Aloha and Atlantis when ready
3b) Stall CD back a bit here, by spinning odd combos. You can dissolve light since your damage is so reduced anyway. Burst down with Giemsa both skills and Atlantis. Might need to do it twice. 
4) Stall as long as possible here, make sure you're on full health before moving on
5a) Elizabeth and Atlantis
5b) Aloha, Giemsa both skills, Atlantis, DC. Make sure not to dissolve light or dark in initial! You can stack but I failed massively as I'm sleepy. At least make sure you do even combos

Other teams: 
Azathoth: 

Ophiuchus: 

Izanagi: 

YYS/YSC: 

Samael: 

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Thanks for the DSI. The card is just...bad? Active skill is exactly like sin of envy and we all know she's never used lol. Imma skip farming this one. The craft is good enough to warrant going for achievements though.

PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
Card itself is bad, but the craft is desirable. Are there any cheaper water teams that can clear? Cuz I don't have Atlantis and I don't have Water Bride and I don't even have Poseidon.

Are any of the new series capable of clearing this? Feel like none of them (barring XD with a bunch of dragons) have the HP to survive ambush.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
LOL you can stall on 5b waiting for all your CD to reactivate.
ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

Really appreciate the addition of the other teams Aahsly, great to see some alternative clears (I myself will need that Izanagi vid since I lack VR Athena or Oph). Cheers for the hard work!
Cleared all achievements with 2 teams

Mono earth, mono human
Hideyoshi, Alpaca boy, Kaguyahime, Lu Xun, Hideyoshi

[Image: 9eaf7b8a776f4ace9819f400847061ab.png]

Pretty straightforward team, hardest part is to make sure you enter with enough health on stage 5a.

Mono water
Poseidon, Zhang Liao, Cassandra, Giemsa, Urd, Poseidon

[Image: de1d066ea5e9a0d2317dfd9545740a67.png]

I have no atlantis so my only strong enough alternative was poseidon, not safe at all. Need a craft on 3a to stack earth runes, on stage 3b you can burst through with Zhang Liao + Giemsa + Cass. My enchanted fire got dissolved by skydrop so had to clutch enchanted WFE by using craft. With all actives and decent skydrop the team could still burst through the 37M hp.

The card itself is terrible so I'll probably just clear it only more time with Athena for the skin.
IGN: Wezlex
ID: 55757834
Current ally: Leader I last used myself
Other allies: Artemis, Ursula, Stone of origin SSS, Gaia , Wukong , PR Giemsa, Beelzebub, Apollo, Loki, Aether
Wanted allies: anyone who is active
Don't have Atlantis, Xi or Poseidon, so for all you poor unlucky F2P players out there, here's a 0 diamond draw water team for mono water achievement:

Yidhra + Zhang Liao + Odous + Giemsa + Kula + Atlantis (ally)
DC just needs to be able to store ~15 earth runes. If you swap out members for whatever reason, make sure total HP > 19200.

[Image: Uq1ibJcl.png] 

R1: Stall up all actives
R2: Zhang Liao + Odous + Atlantis + DC to store Earth runes.
R3: If stored Earth runes >15, then Giemsa (both skills) + Yidhra, and spin even combos. If not clear as many earth runes as possible, and burst with Giemsa + Yidhra on the turn you break the shield.
R3b: Grind for all actives. Once all actives are up, burst with Zhang Liao + Giemsa (2) + Yidhra and 6+ combos. If your burst is unsuccessful, just stall up actives and try again. Don't worry about stacking light runes while you're stalling, since your non-burst damage is too low to heal much enemy HP.
R4: Use Odous + Giemsa (1), Atlantis to burst. 
R5: Heal as much as possible with the unfrozen runes. Use Kula to stall if the board doesn't have many heart runes. After the board unfreezes, should be relatively safe to grind CD. When you've got him at low health and your actives are up, use Yidhra and Zhang Liao to finish him off and enchant the board.
R5b: If you have a good enchanted board with WFE, burst. Otherwise, you have one more turn of Yidhra's enchant so clear out extra light/dark/heart runes. When you're ready burst with Giemsa (both skills) + Odous + Atlantis (stack l/d runes and dissolve even combos) + DC

Fairly safe. You could farm with this team if this card were any good, lol.

For the other achievements, I just did a Hideyoshi clear.

[Image: 0OIbi0ul.png]
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Shiva (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELDW), Vishnu, Brahma, Kurama, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.

(02-23-2018, 11:51 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Card itself is bad, but the craft is desirable. Are there any cheaper water teams that can clear? Cuz I don't have Atlantis and I don't have Water Bride and I don't even have Poseidon.

Are any of the new series capable of clearing this? Feel like none of them (barring XD with a bunch of dragons) have the HP to survive ambush.

Zhurong Mono Human clear Wink

[Image: MHbkm4Jl.png] 

I only just remembered you could use Au Shiau Hung Chen to dodge ambush and wanted to try it out, lmao.
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Shiva (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELDW), Vishnu, Brahma, Kurama, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
(02-25-2018, 05:54 PM)agnesi Wrote:
(02-23-2018, 11:51 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Card itself is bad, but the craft is desirable. Are there any cheaper water teams that can clear? Cuz I don't have Atlantis and I don't have Water Bride and I don't even have Poseidon.

Zhurong Mono Human clear Wink

[Image: MHbkm4Jl.png] 

I only just remembered you could use Au Shiau Hung Chen to dodge ambush and wanted to try it out, lmao.
LOL nice Big Grin
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|