Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Mapping Out A Strategy
I hate this kind of battle.
Last year, I can do other floors, if only I have strong dark mono.

Now, elf restricted seems like a show stopper for me. and it is really irritating to see that I have chance for other higher than elf restricted floor.

MH should make those 26-31 floor can be choose.

(12-28-2016, 02:13 PM)VVB Wrote: I hate this kind of battle.
Last year, I can do other floors, if only I have strong dark mono.

Now, elf restricted seems like a show stopper for me. and it is really irritating to see that I have chance for other higher than elf restricted floor.

MH should make those 26-31 floor can be choose.

It took a lot of tries, but a basic Diablo team can do it. My team was underleveled though, so I ended up storing at the paladin stage

[Image: XGwASXx.png]
ID: 67339257
Beasts only I used Suzuko (I believe that's her name all beasts cd -5) + Boyciana, Iquitos, Medusa, Panda + Dodo. Used panda asap to get rid of Hearts. Turned Dodo on after that. Really not that bad, used Iquitos and Medusa when needed. Turned Boyciana on near the end. Try not to use Iquitos since it hinders 2 members, but mainly used it for stalling. (All except Dodo (level 47) were max level, all were skill level 10 except Panda, Medusa and Iquitos were max skill, Medusa and Iquitos are ame 4)

Diablo + Magrence, Yvette, Marguerite, Isabel + Morris (all max level, Diablo and Morris max skill, others skill level 7, ame 4 for what can be ameliorated)
Try taking a DC that turns most runes into hearts. I used Marguerite at the burn trail to kill the first blood mobs fast. Used DC at phantom after 1st turn, used hearts next turn, Morris next luckily died. Spent a few rounds at boss 1st life. I don't think he hits twice ever, at least not according to anything I've read, so as long as there are hearts, you'll live. 2nd life, use Diablo combine skill along with anything else.

Dragons I used Ursula + DFN, Faugn, EGG, Dagon + Nidhogg all max level and skill and ame 4
Used Faugn at the 50x attack and defense stage and at invisible guy. Do not stall at invisible. Hits too hard. You may last a few rounds if you keep getting dark runes. Also, try and keep EGG available for enchanted. I had to whiff a few turns to get him back and I would have died if I took another hit (used Nidhogg heal here). I took Dagon for skill with Ursula, but the light dragon from sm might work better here as he creates enchanted light, dark, and heart. Mine was low level though max skill. You have a lot of options with dragon as long as you have Ursula/Nidhogg, DFN, and some way to attack from active that goes through defense like Faugn, Tulz.

So, for Diablo, if you wait, you can get all of the members I used from registry. I believe this stage will still be here. Whether you have the resources to max their evolve and level is up to you, but all of mine are sprites except Morris which I don't have and allied.

I don't know about luxury on the others. Suzuko I think is the only one not in regular diamond draw rotation, though I could be wrong. I don't think there are going to be many teams to beat these levels without getting them from draws.

(12-28-2016, 03:27 PM)evilvoice Wrote: Dragons I used Ursula + DFN, Faugn, EGG, Dagon + Nidhogg all max level and skill

btw... whos DFN... Novalis?
and do you Sprites amel?
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv340+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(12-28-2016, 03:58 PM)rxwing Wrote:
(12-28-2016, 03:27 PM)evilvoice Wrote: Dragons I used Ursula + DFN, Faugn, EGG, Dagon + Nidhogg all max level and skill

btw... whos DFN... Novalis?
and do you Sprites amel?
Dragon follower Novalis
Yes. All my sprites are ame 4
Stage 26 - Dual Haza + Panda, Medusa, PR Tefnut, Mother Nature Cybele: 
Not much strategy, just grind through everything. 

Stage 27 - PR Diablo + Magness, Matroyshka, Hamel, PR Saruman + PR Morris:  
1-4: Grind through, turn Matroyshka on when ready
5: Diablo team skill to make sure the side mobs die. Grind through on the middle mob
6: DC to clear marked board, kill quickly
7a: Dissolve 15 water runes then burst with Diablo team skill.
7b: Second round of Diablo team skill.

Stage 28 - PR Ursula + PR Novalis, PR Faugn, Colin, Sunnie + PR Nidhogg: 
1: Grind through for actives
2: When Novalis and Nidhogg are ready, activate these, convert and break defence of water mob.
3, 4a: Grind through
4b: Full burst
5: Kill if possible with second round of Ursula, otherwise grind through
6: Snipe with Faugn and grind through
7a: Grind through, use Sunnie if you run out of enchanted dark runes
7b: Full burst

Stage 29 - Dual Yog + Robert, Belial, Dark Devil, HH: 
1, 2: Get actives up before moving on
3: Turn on Dark Devil, HH and spin. Use Yog in emergency
4a: Just spin
4b: Yog
5: Kill one quickly then turn off HH to grind back actives (only dissolve 2 colours when attacking). Turn HH on again when ready
6: Yog. I also used Robert here since I had a marked masked rune and didn't know what it was. 
7a: Kill quickly 
7b: Yog + Belial + DC 

Stage 30 - Dual PR Inanna + Luna, 3x PR ML:
1: Kill dark, grind a little on light
2a: Turn on ML when ready and kill
2b: When it revives, convert with ML and kill (you'll get neutralised next stage so the convert will be lost anyway)  
3: Turn on ML again, Inanna to kill
4a: Grind through mirror shield, convert if needed
4b: Luna
5, 6, 7, 8a: Spin normally
8b: Use Inanna and split up the hearts when ready to move on or there are no hearts
9: Grind until debuff gone then kill
10a: Convert, avoid dissolving dark, use Luna 
10b: Convert + Inanna + DC 

Stage 31 - Dual Guan Yu + Zhang Fei + Liu Bei + PR Medea + PR Molly:
Basically you can grind for actives on Stages 1, 5, 9 and use the Team Skills for back-to-back bursts in between.

1: Stall at least 6 turns (ideally 8) before moving on.
2: Use either PR Starter or Team Skill to allow you to clear the board more easily.
3: Kill left quickly, use team skill or Molly in emergency. You can try to grind a bit on the right mob.
4a/4b: Team skill. Can use Medea on 4b.
5: Turn off Medea. Grind back actives before moving on.
6: Team skill + Medea
7, 8a: Just spin normally.
8b: When you have enough runes use team skill + PR Starter to finish him off.
9: Grind back actives. You can do 1 combo more or less than the number of orbs and just heal back on the next turn.
10: Team skill (it gives you enchanted runes!) + Medea
10b: Team skill + PR Starter

Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, ELD Norse, Randeng, Yang Jian, Margarite, Lucy, ZLE, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, TSZ
(12-28-2016, 07:11 PM)evilvoice Wrote: Dragon follower Novalis

i see... thanks... was happy for a while thought this guy need no Novalis to clear... dont have it...

yea maybe after max farming the skill, i can amel them as well...
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv340+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(12-28-2016, 09:42 PM)rxwing Wrote:
(12-28-2016, 07:11 PM)evilvoice Wrote: Dragon follower Novalis

i see... thanks... was happy for a while thought this guy need no Novalis to clear... dont have it...

yea maybe after max farming the skill, i can amel them as well...
I plan to max their skill now that it doesn't require diamond draws
Thanks for the demon stage info. Anyone have any ideas? I was thinking Jack team with the light guy that gives 1.5x demon hp with 2 other demons, but the Trojan EX has me worried.
I was also thinking of a mostly fire Yog team, but for some reason, I'm not getting any damage reduction that I can verify. If others say it works, I'll believe them. From what I can tell, with a full demon team with dual Yog, we should get a 40% damage reduction with 4 combos? Or is it a higher combo count? I'm usually hitting anywhere from 6-8 with drops (sometimes more). Obviously with Yog, it doesn't have to be just fire, could slot in others. I was thinking of Shuten, Jackie, Abadon, and Kej. Should be able to stall a few times.
Could also try Shuten since the Trojan enemies are water and dark. Going to be tough on boss.
Here's a 5 member clear I found for demons (all soulmasters...):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LtmhDqCs0g
I did the same but with Robert as the sixth member. Video + strat coming shortly (I'll edit these into my earlier post).
Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, ELD Norse, Randeng, Yang Jian, Margarite, Lucy, ZLE, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, TSZ