Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Manipulate the Flow of Elements
tried rose team and it just isnt enuf i think.  i beat nm twice with artemis gemini bryhildr hel khaos artemis.

still a bit of luck needed for some stages but u can 0 dime it better than most teams except sakura.  

the most brilliant part of this team is khaos and when u use him.  also hel is needed to grind cd.

the wost part is leaving the last boss with 2 hp on many tries because they gave her way too much hp.

anyhow, glad to have 2 mats now.  will try for two more. fk farming these stages...sm stage isnt hard but its too long to farm.  easier just to wait and use harpies.

sad to see so few replies this time around.  i guess this game is nearing the end.

(04-06-2018, 11:06 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Safe 1* Clear (Same Leader and Ally) with Dual Sakura + Cactus, Cornflower, Rose, Gluttonous Slime with Vague Brutal Amulet as DC to stall in emergency

1) Kill fire mob first, stall a bit on water mob.
2) Just spin through
3) Kill one and spin through on the other, turn on Cactus when available
4a) Just spin through, stacking fire runes if needed
4b) Cornflower, Rose, Gluttonous Slime
5) Grind through, use Slime when ready
6a) Spin through
6b) Cornflower, Rose
7) Grind through for active skills
8a) If you have enough runes, use Rose and dissolve all dark/light to get 20 in total. Use delaying DC in emergency. 
8b) Spin carefully, use DC in emergency. Can use Slime and burst it down when you have skills ready. 
9) Grind back skills, Cornflower to speed things up
10a) Grind through and burst when skills are available
10b) Not sure if it's a bug, but it doesn't kill you on the second attack, so just grind through for all actives and burst whenever you can. 

Thanks for always putting up your strategies. I use these as a guide a lot of weeks and appreciate the effort you put into these.
I think your definition of "safe" is a bit loose here. For people without great spinning skills this is far from safe although a lot better than the other teams I tried. This is the safest team I tried and I used this to do nightmare three times for the costume. Not worrying about the 6 * on this one.

Main issues I had (for those poor spinners out there) were:
Cornflower and Rose were not always sufficient to burst down 6b and it is death if not killed in that first round.
Sticky trail can make it hard to get through 8b.
Round 9 (although this is easy if you remember it is a 2 CD monster - you can dissolve dark on when it has 2 CD without getting attacked. I didn't realise this at first).
Gettting 7 combos or less on 10a is death. This can be difficult for poor spinners due to the vortex.

Yeah, it's all relative. Safe considering that this is a nightmare stage, you have tumbler and unlimited heart drops.

A couple of other notes.
8b you can do combos +-1 to the number of orbs
10a 5-6 combos is probably ok since you get multiple skydrops. Also keep in mind that you only need to match 2 for fire and heart.

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(04-08-2018, 03:32 AM)Sayokyoku Wrote: So I reread Yog's skill at Stage 10.2 and it's only the first attack that ignores damage reduction and Tumbler, so not a bug?

I'm doing Zero-Diamond runs with dual Sakura just to get the skin; Don't have the right teams for the Achievements.

Sakura + PR Morris / Paperwhite / Shyplant / NVR Daji + Sakura (Vague Brutal Amulet)

Stage 1: You've got 6 Rounds to kill at least one mob, which is plenty of time. Turn on Paperwhite when she's up.
Stage 2: Don't touch the Weathered runes and you'll be fine.
Stage 3: 4 Rounds to kill at least one mob. Doesn't matter if you don't kill both together, since you can Tumble.
Stage 4.1: Match 2 means there's usually not too many Fire runes left. Stack the leftover ones.
Stage 4.2: Shyplant + Daji. If not dead, heal via dissolving Light/Dark while doing big turns to avoid burning yourself to death until Daji's back.
Stage 5: You can't die, so take your time.
Stage 6.1: You can't die, so take your time.
Stage 6.2: Shyplant + Daji + DC.
Stage 7: Try to save Light/Dark going into the next stage.
Stage 8.1: Morris, then dissolve as much Light, Dark and Heart as possible.
Stage 8.2: Spam Shyplant and think before you spin; Match-2 is both a blessing and a curse here.
Stage 9: CD2 is a godsend. Move the Electrified runes into a better position one turn, then Shyplant on the other.
Stage 10.1: Turn Paperwhite back on. 9C should be no problem as long as you go green to red.
Stage 10.2: Spam Morris + Shyplant + Daji until dead.

Quoting myself to note changes to that I've made to make the runs smoother/stabler.
  • Stage 6.1: Grind for Daji by intentionally not dissolving some of the Marked runes while also healing.
  • Stage 9: Dissolve Dark runes at CD2 if there are too many, move Electrified runes into better positions at CD1. Shyplant whenever you stack the Electrified Dark runes.
  • Stage 10.2: Morris + Shyplant + Daji + DC has been enough burst to kill her in one go in my runs.
[Image: BPfjm4o.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Chang'e, Hubble
Jt the consensus in Facebook was "fuck the nightmare stage, spam ultimate" some peeps did do nm but they were way less than all of us who just spammed the old one, maybe that is why there are so few responses.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis. 
VR: Freya, CN gods. 
PR: Yunyang, Sumatra, Ninurta, dark babilonian, Seth, Shu. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori. 
Success! I know I'm sharing a bit too late, but might as well share for future reference.

I don't have Khaos since he came when I was still on semi-hiatus, and I don't have PR Dark Mercenary Cat, so I settled for a 1 dime NM clear with this team:

VR Artemis + AR Gemini, AR Gemini, VR Daji, PR Brynhildr + VR Artemis
With this team, I can use any craft that can enchant runes. I used the crash fever one with a -80% damage as a "get out of jail free" card for if I mess up and need to tank a hit.

Everything is all max.

Round 1: Stall for 3 rounds, focus attack on the fire monster
Round 2: Easy, just dissolve weathered and at least make one dark combo each turn. Should be almost impossible to mess up unless you 0 combo.
Round 3: Since this team can't reliably single attack, I had no choice but to forcibly burst down the dark monster and then kill the 12mil HP bestowed earth monster.
Round 4a: Just spin. Don't match fire first batch, kill him ASAP.
Round 4b: Use Daji for the 7 combo shield, also use craft to burst and enchant runes, to easily pass round 5's quintet enchanted shield.
Round 5: If you didn't mess up on your craft, then you should have an enchanted board. Just make sure to match all 5 colours.
Round 6a: If you don't think you can match all the light runes, then feel free to use a Gemini. If you do though, do NOT dissolve 5 or more heart in one chain, or you will be stuck with a locked heart rune that you cannot dissolve, and also be sure to stall the extra round on round 7.
Round 6b: Use Brynhildr, use Artemis active. Spin, and be sure to match 5 or more dark runes in one chain to keep Artemis' active up.
Round 7: Just spin. If you used a Gemini active in round 6a, then stall the extra round before killing it. You may be tempted to heal up with Gemini, but do NOT do it, since you need both of the Geminis ready with their active next round. Do your best to clear the board of fire runes and to save light runes.
Round 8a: You will be using a diamond at this round. Use 1 Gemini active, and then die, revive, and use the other. Try to match hearts in groups of 5 to charge up Gemini's multiplier. You want it to be at LEAST x4 by now, ideally x5 or x6. If you board cleared all the fire from the round before and/or you stacked light runes, 2 Gemini should be enough to make 20 heart runes. If not, which happened for me on the first run because of shit luck with light runes, then that 1 diamond cost can quickly become a 6 diamond cost if you want to get Gemini back up. I did it simply because I was too lazy to restart and I also have plenty of diamonds to spare, but you may wish to try again from the start and hope for better luck with runes.
Round 8b: I can't give you any advice but to do your best to spin and match the combos. If you match the combos it doesn't attack, so as long as you satisfy the orb shield you can slowly chip away at its HP.
Round 9: Pretty straightfoward. Don't dissolve dark first batch, try to line up the electrified runes to be dissolved by the guaranteed Greek skydrop.
Round 10a: If you have 5 or more dark runes on the board, activate Artemis and try to match the 5 in a single group. Otherwise, just spin as best as you can while following the green/red vortex and try to kill it ASAP.
Round 10b: If you didn't already activate Artemis during the first HP bar, activate her now. Activate one Gemini, then use Daji to match the hearts in the frame before making as many other combos as you can. Use your dragonary craft, and you should be able to burst down the 62 mil HP.

Relatively unstable team if you consider the luck requirement at round 8a but it's the best I could do without Khaos.
Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main ally PR Yog-Sothoth)

Been playing since March 2015. Level 300+
(04-08-2018, 07:39 AM)jtsmith Wrote: tried rose team and it just isnt enuf i think.  i beat nm twice with artemis gemini bryhildr hel khaos artemis.

still a bit of luck needed for some stages but u can 0 dime it better than most teams except sakura.  

the most brilliant part of this team is khaos and when u use him.  also hel is needed to grind cd.

the wost part is leaving the last boss with 2 hp on many tries because they gave her way too much hp.

anyhow, glad to have 2 mats now.  will try for two more. fk farming these stages...sm stage isnt hard but its too long to farm.  easier just to wait and use harpies.

sad to see so few replies this time around.  i guess this game is nearing the end.
Nah, most players decided to farm sm fishing for pr mat drops so not many gaff experience with nm to share.

I tried with a few teams and in the end decided to go with Sakura and of the three clears for the skin I revived at least once on each, sure not the best idea but I wanted the skin and didn't have much time to pay the stage.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
This time around not many teams could clear the NM...much less 0 diamond clear. The only viable options were Sakura, Artemis, Khaos, or Erebus, and even then, you needed the correct team members to get around the various shields/skills in the NM. You either had the cards or you didn't, and many people didn't.
Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main ally PR Yog-Sothoth)

Been playing since March 2015. Level 300+
As per Version 15.21 fixed issues:

- For the Skill “when a Heart Combo is made, the enemy recovers HP as much as the Damage dealt by Summoner in the Round”, if you dissolve any Heart Combo which is not made in the first batch, the enemy will not recover HP accordingly
- When encountering enemy skill “Heart Bounded Puzzle Shield – Attack Redoubling”, the effect of “regardless of all Damage-reducing and Willpower Skills” malfunctions

Sakura is now much less viable when the nightmare stage returns. With the right spinning and actives I think it will still be possible, just a lot more troublesome to do.

Also, non-PR Yog's active is now fixed.
- Activating the Active Skill of “Constructor of Void – Yog-Sothoth” may turn Runestones into Heart Runestones
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi