Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Manipulate the Flow of Elements
[Image: 2df00bfc832f8ad7204f7f1d57b92dcc.jpg]

Use this team to clear the stage.

I screw up at Pisces second form and ended up dead (lol)
Too lazy to find restart and used one diamond in total.

[Image: 7b98b781.jpg]
Id : 42,640,740

(06-10-2016, 11:37 PM)agatio Wrote: do you think is worth bring a second PR nidhogg:

PR nidhogg, PR nidhogg. PR dagon, PR novalis, PR ursula PR ursula.

or its better to place another card instead of PR nidhogg?

2nd PR Nidhogg is fine as long as you can burst down Rd 9 with your second turn of Ursula. You don't want to be stuck grinding there with 2 earth members. 

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(06-10-2016, 08:03 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Yes and/or use Nidhogg to heal.
I'm pretty sure that the 10% reduction triggers on 3a, so that you hit 1 hp only after reaching 3b. It's different from the explosion mob that reduces HP to 1 after dying.

My plan for an Ursula Nidhogg team:
Ursula, Ursula, Novalis, Dagon, Dark Golem, Nidhogg

1 Kill dark asap, stall on light
2-4 kill kill kill with ursulas
5 grind back actives, including novalis
6a try to grind back novalis if possible, so that you can turn it off during 7. burst with ursula when ready
6b ursula
7 DC for 20 fire runes and use dagon, or you're dead
8a grind through after reactivating novalis. use nidhogg for emergency heal if health gets low
8b grind down a bit then burst with ursula when you can't take any more hits
9 2nd round ursula
10a spin well and hopefully kill quickly. nidhogg for emergency heal
10b use all actives left

Video: 

My 0* and 0 diamond clear has now finished uploading. The most dangerous parts are stalling at stage 1, and the 9 combo shield.

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Using the Nidhogg + Ursula...it was going well...1 or 2 minimal diamond spent, until the 9 combos boss. It kills me lol. In the end 10 diamonds for the card. Worth it, I guess
Add me:
IGN: [SR]Meijin III
ID: 64222481
Allies: Atrahasis the Wise Entity, Poseidon, PR Loki
(06-10-2016, 09:54 PM)aahlsy Wrote: 0 diamond clear with strat above.

Ditto. Also, really big apology to the forum members reading this, I am currently very busy so I can't update the dragon guide anytime soon (besides, only two new dragons, kinda disappointing). It's quite marvelous on how dragons are still top tier decks even with the new damage-oriented decks coming out.
UID:29234960 | PRFaugnIVMAX, PRAthenaIVMAX,PRNidhoggMAX, PRNezhaIVMAX
Guild ID: 2016 | Join us in this fateful year! 

Draconomicon
Yes, done it 0 dia.
Jzy, 2pr ml, luna, cinderella, jzy.
Pretty easy.
1. Target dark. Stall on light. I overkill light in 2nd turn.
2. Just spin, I kill ra in 3rd turn.
3a. Just spin I kill her in 2turn.
3b. My ml not ready, activate jzy to heal. Ml ready. Activate ml, convert ml+ cinder. If many light rune dont use luna.
4. Target fire kill, kill earth on last turn.
5. Just spin. Use jzy if in low hp.
6a. 1st ml get reset, activate 2nd ml. Spin
6b. Luna, ml convert, cinder convert spin
7. Deactivate ml. Waste 2 turn while stoking dark. Kill with 2 jzy convert so I manage to stall 5 turn here.
8a. Activate ml+luna try to ohko.
8b. Convert ml+cinder spin and ko.
9. Just spin, try to stall abit for luna. Use jzy for emergency heal. Should be easy to kill w/o luna.
10a. Spin for 9 combos. I fail to do 9 combos many times but its ok if you do at least 6combos. Use jzy wisely if you need healing.
10b. Burst with all actives+ dc
(06-11-2016, 02:02 AM)DarchZero Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 09:54 PM)aahlsy Wrote: 0 diamond clear with strat above.

Ditto. Also, really big apology to the forum members reading this, I am currently very busy so I can't update the dragon guide anytime soon (besides, only two new dragons, kinda disappointing). It's quite marvelous on how dragons are still top tier decks even with the new damage-oriented decks coming out.

Beat it with the same team and same strategy. 0 diamond.

And btw, I beat almost all SM and 8th seal with dragon. So, yeah dragon still OP. hohoho...
(06-11-2016, 12:45 AM)aahlsy Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 08:03 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Yes and/or use Nidhogg to heal.
I'm pretty sure that the 10% reduction triggers on 3a, so that you hit 1 hp only after reaching 3b. It's different from the explosion mob that reduces HP to 1 after dying.

My plan for an Ursula Nidhogg team:
Ursula, Ursula, Novalis, Dagon, Dark Golem, Nidhogg

1 Kill dark asap, stall on light
2-4 kill kill kill with ursulas
5 grind back actives, including novalis
6a try to grind back novalis if possible, so that you can turn it off during 7. burst with ursula when ready
6b ursula
7 DC for 20 fire runes and use dagon, or you're dead
8a grind through after reactivating novalis. use nidhogg for emergency heal if health gets low
8b grind down a bit then burst with ursula when you can't take any more hits
9 2nd round ursula
10a spin well and hopefully kill quickly. nidhogg for emergency heal
10b use all actives left

Video: 

My 0* and 0 diamond clear has now finished uploading. The most dangerous parts are stalling at stage 1, and the 9 combo shield.

(06-11-2016, 12:51 AM)LightningZERO Wrote: Using the Nidhogg + Ursula...it was going well...1 or 2 minimal diamond spent, until the 9 combos boss. It kills me lol. In the end 10 diamonds for the card. Worth it, I guess

Used 2 diamonds.
1 at dark baby because I dc too few fire runes. You can "survive" 5 rounds with niggy's heal + 1 diamond. 1 at 8b because I grinded too much, I think I was taken to <10% and kill by niggy because there wasn't a skull.
Lucked out at 10a, one more turn and she would have killed me.
0 diamond, 2 star achievement clear with Poseidon (Water mono, 3 or more Gods)

Not too difficult if you spin really carefully.

[Image: p3kCOVp.jpg]

1   : Luck based. Just store as much as possible.
2   : Spin properly and pray for skydrops. 3 turns to kill it. Activate Cassandra as soon as its ready.
3a : Spin manually and try to save Molly for 2nd HP bar. Use Molly only if you really need to.
3b : Pisces convert + Molly (if you have) and pray for skydrops.
4   : Kill fire first and store on the earth one.
5   : Just take it down normally with Cassandra OFF.
6a : Activate Cassandra, Poseidon and spin properly.
6b : Pisces convert, spin your best + DC (Store at least 20 dark or light runes total).
7   : Deactivate Cassandra and convert with Mu Yue.
8a : Activate Cassandra, Poseidon and spin properly.
8b : Pisces convert + Molly.
9   : If you want to store CD back, turn Cassandra off. Use Mu Yue for heart runes.
10a: No problem for Greek unless Madhead trolls you.
10b: Use whatever you have and burst it down.

I think Yuki-onna or any CD5 heart converter is better. I just don't have them so I used Mu Yue.
Name: なし
ID: 75,875,162
What the **** is wrong with this stage? With poseidon, you either get completely retarded drops where you don't want them or you overkill where you're supposed to stall!!!! For a stage with no hearts, it sure is ironic you get 0 sky drops!

EDIT: 10 diamonds and 15 tries later, I have NOT even passed f**** Luna.
[Image: 4q32gx.png][Image: s4w491.png]

BE A WOLOLO TODAY!