Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Manipulate the Flow of Elements
(06-10-2016, 09:00 PM)rxwing Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 08:57 PM)joetjef Wrote: Those are the stats calculated from the demo video, but for some reasons Madhead hasn't changed the card details (including leader/active skill) ingame yet.

'calculated'? i see...
great mathematicians... Big Grin

In the video, there is team total stats shown. Minus off all members' stats since their stats are known (MH demo team is always all max), left with 2 Yogs' stats, divide by 2, tahdah!!!

Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
Impressive, I don't have extra Ursula (well...untrained), so what would you think I should slot in? An extra ED?

Add me:
IGN: [SR]Meijin III
ID: 64222481
Allies: Atrahasis the Wise Entity, Poseidon, PR Loki
(06-10-2016, 10:10 PM)LightningZERO Wrote: Impressive, I don't have extra Ursula (well...untrained), so what would you think I should slot in? An extra ED?

Do you have your own PR Nidhogg? Could just ally ursula instead. 

ID: 60302480

Allies available: Inanna (All Max), Dumuzi (All Max) PR Apollo (All Max), PR Virgo (All max), VR Freyja (All Max), Stolas (Ame II), Huang Fu Duo (Max lvl, Ame IV), PR Yang Jian (Max lvl, Max CD), PR Athena (All Max), Beelzebub (All Max), Samael (All Max) Jia Rou (Ame IV, set on weekends), Satan, Guan Yu, Lu bu. 
(06-10-2016, 10:13 PM)deathexe Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 10:10 PM)LightningZERO Wrote: Impressive, I don't have extra Ursula (well...untrained), so what would you think I should slot in? An extra ED?

I mean I do have 2 Ursulas, just that the extras one totally untrained so I can't use her for multiple burst

Thinking to slot in either Nidhogg or PR ED
Add me:
IGN: [SR]Meijin III
ID: 64222481
Allies: Atrahasis the Wise Entity, Poseidon, PR Loki
(06-10-2016, 10:15 PM)LightningZERO Wrote:

I mean I do have 2 Ursulas, just that the extras one totally untrained so I can't use her for multiple burst

Not worth bringing a second PR ED. Bring some kind of booster (e.g. Chernabog, or the recent water/dark dragon weekly cards)

If your second ursula is max level but untrained skill that's fine - the only critical place for bursting is at the very end.

Alternatively, as mentioned above you can use PR Nidhogg as leader and ally a PR Ursula.
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(06-10-2016, 10:15 PM)LightningZERO Wrote:

The main thing is that as long as you have PR Nidhogg, you could have exactly the same team except with the leader and ally switched. 
ID: 60302480

Allies available: Inanna (All Max), Dumuzi (All Max) PR Apollo (All Max), PR Virgo (All max), VR Freyja (All Max), Stolas (Ame II), Huang Fu Duo (Max lvl, Ame IV), PR Yang Jian (Max lvl, Max CD), PR Athena (All Max), Beelzebub (All Max), Samael (All Max) Jia Rou (Ame IV, set on weekends), Satan, Guan Yu, Lu bu. 
(06-10-2016, 10:01 PM)Arigato Wrote: In the video, there is team total stats shown. Minus off all members' stats since their stats are known (MH demo team is always all max), left with 2 Yogs' stats, divide by 2, tahdah!!!

er... ok... HP....
atk... saw some streamer used some excel file to calculate... complicated stuffs... Smile
recovery...? that video no Heart runes and no recovery? Big Grin
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
do you think is worth bring a second PR nidhogg:

PR nidhogg, PR nidhogg. PR dagon, PR novalis, PR ursula PR ursula.

or its better to place another card instead of PR nidhogg?
I'm from Spain, so excuse my language mistakes, "beaches" Big Grin
[Image: 345o7c0.png] 

Regular allies> all max PR nidoggh, all max Yog-sothoth, all max Pr giemsa, all max PR artemis, all max beelzebub.

I ally the most common ally in SM and farmable weeklys.
(06-10-2016, 10:29 PM)rxwing Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 10:01 PM)Arigato Wrote: In the video, there is team total stats shown. Minus off all members' stats since their stats are known (MH demo team is always all max), left with 2 Yogs' stats, divide by 2, tahdah!!!

er... ok... HP....
atk... saw some streamer used some excel file to calculate... complicated stuffs... Smile
recovery...? that video no Heart runes and no recovery? Big Grin

You don't need that, right before you enter the stage, the screen should show a page with all the team members with ally and all the stats, raw data can obtain directly from there. What you say above is done when that page is not shown, still can be done provided you know the damage formula or there is another card's damage for you to compare.
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
(06-10-2016, 11:49 PM)Arigato Wrote: You don't need that, right before you enter the stage, the screen should show a page with all the team members with ally and all the stats, raw data can obtain directly from there. What you say above is done when that page is not shown, still can be done provided you know the damage formula or there is another card's damage for you to compare.

err... yes... that screen... does exist.... Smile
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays