Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Manipulate the Flow of Elements
(06-10-2016, 08:17 PM)deathexe Wrote: You lose the 10% at the end of your turn before the start of the next. So you'll lose 10% and then when you enter the stage your HP will be reduced to 1. 
end of turn? hmm... ok... Smile

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
HFD, PRML, PRML, Endor, Pollux, HFD

Just completed with this team. Not necessarily the best option but I got right in to round 6 or so before I miss-spun and needed to dime up to go on.

I think dual jzy team can make it.

The card is bugged at the moment. Shows no leader or active skill. I fed it 5 baby harpy before i noticed Sad

I sent a bug report to MH so hopefully they sort it out soon (and have the slvl of mine go to 7 lol)
Looks doable with poseidon team featuring Mu Yue, just make sure you get lots of light and dark when entering R7.
ID : 74 452 123
Main Ally : Yogg Sothoth max
Other all max allies : Aether, Poseidon, Ursula, Azazel, Dipankara, Athena, Barbara, Artemis, Daji, Loki, Thor, LYR, Arthur, Lisa, Hades
Invite me, I will switch on request !
according to this site
http://www.g8game.tw/archives/28038

the stats:
HP: 2245
Attack: 3070
Recovery: 427

thats darn good Demon stats.

dont think i can make it this one... unless spam dimes like crazy... dont think so... 'maybe' better yet draw for Water cards for mono leader, even big chance will get dupe...
that #9 Nezha is total shutdown. without that, might be some hope with 'some' dimes revive.
maybe till have better team on 2nd or 3rd rotation...
(06-10-2016, 08:54 PM)rxwing Wrote: according to this site
http://www.g8game.tw/archives/28038

the stats:
HP: 2245
Attack: 3070
Recovery: 427

thats darn good Demon stats.

dont think i can make it this one... unless spam dimes like crazy... dont think so... 'maybe' better yet draw for Water cards for mono leader, even big chance will get dupe...
maybe till have better team on 2nd or 3rd rotation...

Those are the stats calculated from the demo video, but for some reasons Madhead hasn't changed the card details (including leader/active skill) ingame yet.
(06-10-2016, 08:57 PM)joetjef Wrote: Those are the stats calculated from the demo video, but for some reasons Madhead hasn't changed the card details (including leader/active skill) ingame yet.

'calculated'? i see...
great mathematicians... Big Grin
It's changed for me just now as the day clocked over to Saturday, details are all correct but the slvl of mine is 0 where they usually start at 1.
I'm talking with MH now to see if they can fix me on the 5 baby harpy I fed.

Also the SM is good till end of sunday!!!!!
(06-10-2016, 08:03 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Yes and/or use Nidhogg to heal.
I'm pretty sure that the 10% reduction triggers on 3a, so that you hit 1 hp only after reaching 3b. It's different from the explosion mob that reduces HP to 1 after dying.

My plan for an Ursula Nidhogg team:
Ursula, Ursula, Novalis, Dagon, Dark Golem, Nidhogg

1 Kill dark asap, stall on light
2-4 kill kill kill with ursulas
5 grind back actives, including novalis
6a try to grind back novalis if possible, so that you can turn it off during 7. burst with ursula when ready
6b ursula
7 DC for 20 fire runes and use dagon, or you're dead
8a grind through after reactivating novalis. use nidhogg for emergency heal if health gets low
8b grind down a bit then burst with ursula when you can't take any more hits
9 2nd round ursula
10a spin well and hopefully kill quickly. nidhogg for emergency heal
10b use all actives left
[Image: f1889388bafb1fed1c6f5cd95a7e5ea7.jpg]

0 diamond clear with strat above. Slow but safe. Video coming soon

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi