Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Ma Chao the Alpacaherd
Did ignore puzzle shield dc breaks 7a by dissolving fire rune outside the box?

Did the obvious VR Heph and KOF clears, but those have already been covered, so here's a Zhurong clear:

[Image: LUt2RiEl.png]

Sun Hsiao Mei for the puzzle shield, Yukimura to clean up the attack debuff, Yashiro to give constant damage boost and ignore the 7 combo shields.
Cai Wenji on the weathered runes and the boss. You can use Zhurong (whichever's higher) on all of the Trojans and the boss, IIRC.  

For Liu Bei, spin first and then use DC to store the remaining fire runes.

ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): Lucy, Mellow, VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
Gonna go in with zhurong then. Wish me luck!

-pink dreamery-
Zero diamond full Fire elf Sakura clear is possible, I died twice on 7.1 but it was my fault.
Sakura-Marchosias-Rosemellow-Diablo-Magrence
Full burst on troyan when around of half hp left.
Marchosias isn't really necessary, last boss won't kill you anyway.
Alas, 7.1 is fairly long grind without ignore puzzle shield DC.
[Image: caGBXc0.png]

* Leader and Ally are Human
* Team consisting of 3 or more different Attributes (excluding team skills)

Team note:
* the order: since boss 2nd HP marks left and right column, to maintain Kyo's active, put 3 Fire on the left. So can just spin 2nd and 3rd column to maintain Kyo's active.
* Sakuro for the healing, Athena for burst and damage reduction.
* Tristan CD4 and choose 1 column to convert, good for healing and strategic position convert. Especially good at puzzle shield, boss 1st HP. i was 'lucky' cleared on 1st try Smile
* i choose Yashiro over Circe, just for increase combo, increase healing.
* KOF rare i only have Kyo, so... only put him in the team.

[Image: HoYzOhh.png]

* Team consisting of only Fire members (excluding team skills)
Seth for X Weathered runes.

[Image: tJcNwfR.png]

* Team consisting of 3 or more different Attributes (excluding team skills)
3 Attr variant Smile
Better grind till Kyo 3 stacks and active up again before entering X Weathered runes. So can use Kyo's active to explode the board.
The 4th member can be anything, card that changes attr to Fire.

if have DC that can delay Earth enemy, use it... i used this
Molten Intimidating Opal. only 2 stars, but good Big Grin
http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Molten_Intimidating_Opal
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
King of fighter has already been covered and VR fire greek is a free clear. Posting this as a mono fire/leader + ally human alternative.

[Image: eaf8d1c8d35829715460bf995027275a.png]

Hardest stage is stage one, you can either try to kill one before you die or grind untill one of your actives is ready. Your best bet is the last one, clear as much of the board as possible but keep 3 heart runes if possible and keep healing. The rest of the battle is relatively safe, just burst 3b with Rococco and Sun Hsiao Mei then use Princess star on stage 4 with Scrooge to make sure you kill stage 4. Craft is not needed anywhere so you can even use it to help you on stage one if you can charge it.
IGN: Wezlex
ID: 55757834
Current ally: Leader I last used myself
Other allies: Artemis, Ursula, Stone of origin SSS, Gaia , Wukong , PR Giemsa, Beelzebub, Apollo, Loki, Aether
Wanted allies: anyone who is active

Well, I 3 star cleared with Heph and KOF. I always hate playing KOF, especially since I mostly only have the f2p cards anyway and I haven't fully trained any of them.

Heph - Chessia - Shakuro - Bedivere - Medea + Heph.
Mai - Yashiro - Terry - Chizuru - Benimaru + Kyo

I feel like the only card that really matters with Heph is Shakuro, everything else is just fluff. Heph + Shakuro is basically an elf team without tumbler.

Yashiro was the star of KOF because he adds to base combos and not ex. combos, so 7+ is only 4 combos with him, trivializing the early 7+ ex and the debuff. Did 30 fire manually, it's not so hard because that wave has 2CD. Otherwise, it's pretty much just grind and burst the whole way through.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Old stage so modern teams should be able to clear without too much difficulty. My spinning was especially lazy tonight. 

1* Clear (Fire Team) with Dual Pompeii + Smilodon, Pompeii (can replace with a board exploder e.g. Zhou Yu or Seth), Scrooge, filler fire card
1) Spin through while stalling CD and fuel. You can stall as long as you want here by dissolving water or earth runes.
2, 3a) Spin through while you finish stalling CD. You want Pompeii ready before moving on.
3b) Smilodon, Pompeii
4) Spin
5a) Scrooge
5b) Pompeii
6) Spend a few turns grinding off the debuff. Spin through when ready to move on.
7a) Pompeii
7b) Grind through the debuff then burst down with Pompeii

2* Clear (Human Team, 3+ Attributes) with Dual Lucy + Wendy, Scrooge, Yukimura, Sun Hsiao Mei (can replace with Santa) 

1) Spin through while stalling CD. You can stall as long as you want here by dissolving water or earth runes. 
2, 3a) Spin through while you finish stalling CD. 
3b) Burst with Wendy, Lucy, DC
4) Spin
5a) Scrooge
5b) Burst with Wendy
6) Yukimura to clear the debuff, spin through
7a) Tank one hit, then turn on Lucy and Sun Hsiao Mei (time tunnel), using the fire runes created by Yukimura to fill in the puzzle shield
7b) Grind through the debuff (or use Yukimura when it's back up). Burst down with any actives available. 

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
2* Achievement (Leader/Ally Human, 3+ Attributes)
Lucy + Erza/Natsu/Kurapika/Mai Shiranui  + Lucy + Spiral Tyrannical Spell:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa98h_XZ75o&t=183s

Strategy:
3B is probably the most dangerous wave and it is pivotal that you bring a Heart converter just for this (to allow passive Heart rune generator next turn).
1) Spin. Focus attack on one mob and stall CDs on the other.
2) Spin. Stall if desired. Use Erza's skill as needed.
3A) Spin. Stall if needed. Ideally at this point, you should have Mai's skill ready with full craft gauge.
3B) Use Erza's skill, Lucy's skill and Mai's 2nd skill.
4) Spin. If you brought a craft for filtering runes, use it here and filter out Fire runes.
5A) Spin. Use Natsu's and Mai's 2nd skills as needed to produce Fire runes.
5B) Use Erza's and Lucy's skills.
6) Spin. Use Erza's skill as needed.
7A) Spin. Activate Kurapika's skill to solve puzzle shield. Use Natsu's 2nd skill if more Fire runes are needed.
7B) Spin and stall away the debuff. Once debuff is done, activate all remaining skills and burst with DC.

Erza + Li Lianying/Jellal/Kurapika/Yang Yuhuan + Erza + Molded Spell - Exquisite:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kggIs_4lbu8&feature=youtu.be

Strategy:
1) Spin. Focus attack on one mob and stall CDs on the other.
2) Spin. Stall if desired. Use Erza's skill as needed.
3A) Spin. Stall if needed. Ideally at this point, you should have Jellal's skill ready with full craft gauge. Activate Kurapika's first skill as soon as ready.
3B) Use Erza's and Jellal's skills.
4) Spin. If you brought a craft for filtering runes, use it here and filter out Fire runes.
5A) Spin. Use Li Lianying's skill as needed to produce Fire runes.
5B) Use Erza's skill. Spin.
6) Spin. Use Erza's skill as needed. Conserve as many Fire runes as possible
7A) Spin. Switch Kurapika and activate 2nd skill to solve puzzle shield. Use Li Lianying's skill if more Fire runes are needed.
7B) Use Yang Yuhuan's skill to remove debuff. Use Li Lianying's skill to produce Enchanted runes. Use Erza's skill then Jellal's and burst with DC.

1* Achievement (All Fire team)
Hephaestus + Delta/Epsilon/Santa Claus/Shakuro  + Hephaestus + Aggressive Pique Spell:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhwjlEhDFnI&t=10s

Strategy:
1) Spin. Focus attack on one mob and stall CDs on the other. Conserve Heart runes as needed to heal.
2) Spin. Conserve Heart runes to allow healing as needed. Further stall here by doing 1-2 initial combos. Activate Shakuro's skill as soon as possible.
3A) Spin. Stall if needed.
3B) Activate Epsilon's skill and spin.
4) Spin.
5A) Spin.
5B) Spin and burst with DC. May use Hephaestus's skill if needed.
6) Spin.
7A) Spin. Activate Santa's skill to solve puzzle shield.
7B) Spin and stall away the debuff. Once debuff is done, activate Delta's, Epsilon's and Hephaestus's skills. Burst with DC if needed.