Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Lunar Eclipse Nightmare
@loner

Thanks for the defensive setup ^^ used too many diamonds on stamina farming sm with no PR may drops.

-----------------------------
EN server ID: 41814942
-----------------------------
Most Used Adjutants:
Water: GuanYu, Abraham, Xi
Fire: Chessia, Nobunaga, Ghroth
Earth: Barbara, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Light: Daoloth
Dark: Tsukoyomi, LuBu, XiahouDun
-------------------------------------------
Very Safe with team below

Stage 1 : Just kill it fast so you can grind safely in Stage 2

Stage 2 : Collect stone
Stage 3: Launch full atk using sniper before Knight of Dead Spirits  can be damaged. Then grind and collect stone
Stage 4: Only use sniper and 1 hit KO
Stage 5: This is a bit tricky if you do not know your damage output. Kill the spiritor first without kill the other 1. Then grind and collect stone again. This enable you to tumble and its cd 3
Stage 6: Use sniper break the defence of the dragon.
Stage 7: Grind and collect stones
Stage 8: 1 hit ko
Stage 9: Grind but be careful, grind till low hp before 2x atk. Sniper it down
Stage 10 first boss: Grind
Stage 10 Last boss: 1 hit ko, make sure you activate odin.

[Image: TOS_7132510_12_13_2014_06_18_mp4_000505117.jpg]

Light Greek Team Big Grin

Stages to take note:
R3 - Kill both wolf and Lamia and make sure you healed enough hp within 3 turns and you're fine
R4 - Just stay composed and make sure there's enough combo or at least 5 combo so you don't get hit so badly
R5 - ML skill should be up, on it and kill both together. You can also on Yan's skill if you're confident
R6 - If there's not enough light runes, on Minamoto skill and you should be fine
R7 - Kill it within 3 turns. You can also on Yan's skill if you're confident
R8 - If you on Yan's skill, you'll have to kill it. Otherwise, heal and kill
R9 - You have 2 or 3 turns here depending on your luck. Best is to on Yan's skill already and kill it
R10 - Up to you whether you wanna on Luna's skill on the 1st or 2nd Sirius. You'll have to kill both in one turn, unless you still haven't on Yan's skill (I don't know why you wouldn't)

Good luck!

[Image: 16qCtvM.jpg]
(12-13-2014, 03:11 AM)cyanide Wrote: Alright. Just cleared both SM and NM with the same team. Don't despair if you have a half-assed Dragon team like me with no Ursula. No diamonds needed!

PR Faugn, Evil Gargoyle Golem, PR Cthuga, PR Dagon, Novalis + Ursula Ally.
All Ameliorated 4 except for EGG at 3. And CD Maxed except for Faugn at 13

Ameliorated 2 EGG is useful because of the enchantment effect. Otherwise you might need to spin for enchanted runes for round 2. But doing that would mean accidentally killing the round 1 mobs a bit too quickly.

SM:
R1: Stall as much as you can, they don't hurt a lot.
R2: If Novalis isn't up yet, continuing stalling here. I used EGG here to kill the fire wolf first. Remember that you are stalling for Faugn as well.
R3: Novalis should be up by now, 250k damage isn't difficult either. Just spin normally and/or convert if needed to kill both.
R4: Faugn's active
R5: Use Ursula's active here, make sure you kill in one turn, convert everything you can, but save some for Round 6.
R5: Target Lunar Sirius, 1 shot him with your remaining 1 turn of burst from Ursula. And slowly grind down the other 2 wolves.

NM:
R1: Same deck as before. Kill one first and stall CD with the other. My deck only has 22k HP, hence the need to kill one first if their CD happen to be synced.
R2: EGG is handy here once again. Also, would be nice to have both Ursula and Novalis ready. I didn't have Novalis ready but Ursula's burst is enough here.
R3: 2nd burst from Ursula for the elf and the wolf. Stall on the remaining mob.
R4: Stall/Convert and heal when needed. >7 combo might leave you here for a while.
R5: Bring both to about 20% and just kill them both together, nothing special here.
R6: Faugn's active.
R7: Stall if needed, nothing special again.
R8: You have 2 turns to recover 91% of your HP. Cthuga and Dagon <3 Try to keep their actives
R9: Ursula
R10.1: Second burst from Ursula should kill this first form rather easily.
R10.2: Just recognize the runes and plan your route properly before spinning. Should be able to stall another 6 turns till Ursula is active again.

Cheers Smile

Thank you soooo much!!! I don't have Ursula either so I really look forward to your posts for help!!! Just cleared SM, probably gonna try for NM later tonight.  Big Grin
(12-13-2014, 06:02 PM)tiggerzoe Wrote:
(12-13-2014, 03:11 AM)cyanide Wrote: Alright. Just cleared both SM and NM with the same team. Don't despair if you have a half-assed Dragon team like me with no Ursula. No diamonds needed!

PR Faugn, Evil Gargoyle Golem, PR Cthuga, PR Dagon, Novalis + Ursula Ally.
All Ameliorated 4 except for EGG at 3. And CD Maxed except for Faugn at 13

Ameliorated 2 EGG is useful because of the enchantment effect. Otherwise you might need to spin for enchanted runes for round 2. But doing that would mean accidentally killing the round 1 mobs a bit too quickly.

SM:
R1: Stall as much as you can, they don't hurt a lot.
R2: If Novalis isn't up yet, continuing stalling here. I used EGG here to kill the fire wolf first. Remember that you are stalling for Faugn as well.
R3: Novalis should be up by now, 250k damage isn't difficult either. Just spin normally and/or convert if needed to kill both.
R4: Faugn's active
R5: Use Ursula's active here, make sure you kill in one turn, convert everything you can, but save some for Round 6.
R5: Target Lunar Sirius, 1 shot him with your remaining 1 turn of burst from Ursula. And slowly grind down the other 2 wolves.

NM:
R1: Same deck as before. Kill one first and stall CD with the other. My deck only has 22k HP, hence the need to kill one first if their CD happen to be synced.
R2: EGG is handy here once again. Also, would be nice to have both Ursula and Novalis ready. I didn't have Novalis ready but Ursula's burst is enough here.
R3: 2nd burst from Ursula for the elf and the wolf. Stall on the remaining mob.
R4: Stall/Convert and heal when needed. >7 combo might leave you here for a while.
R5: Bring both to about 20% and just kill them both together, nothing special here.
R6: Faugn's active.
R7: Stall if needed, nothing special again.
R8: You have 2 turns to recover 91% of your HP. Cthuga and Dagon <3 Try to keep their actives
R9: Ursula
R10.1: Second burst from Ursula should kill this first form rather easily.
R10.2: Just recognize the runes and plan your route properly before spinning. Should be able to stall another 6 turns till Ursula is active again.

Cheers Smile

Thank you soooo much!!! I don't have Ursula either so I really look forward to your posts for help!!! Just cleared SM, probably gonna try for NM later tonight.  Big Grin

No problem. Just remember for NM R2, it's best to have both Novalis and Ursula ready for the burst. I got a bit lucky with sky drops, hence able to kill without Novalis on.

Also, most of the stages that go with the usual Faugn, RGB ED x2, Novalis, Ursula + Daji Ally, you can clear with Faugn + Ursula ally teams. Sometimes it can even be more forgiving because you have a slightly easier time stalling your CD with heart runes and you can recover through direct damage as well.
Cleared with this team PR Idun (in costume) - Baph - Ed Necrophilia - Zeus - Uranus - Daji twice to get PR material. First time with 1 diamond, second time with 0 diamonds.

The only problem was at stage 5 - first time both monsters has the same CD. But all other stages waere really easy - grinding at stages where you can and hit at stages with monsters with high attack. When activating Baph - Ed - Daji attack was about 4-10 KK that was enough even for the boss

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

0 clear with dragons, 6 diamonds with dark greek. why did I even bother with greek lol

faugn / dark ds, water ds, fire ed, water ed/ daji
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
Could you elaborate the need for Uranus? Is it just for the HP? I might attempt using that setup but my uranus is very low level so I'm thinking of subbing it for something else.
(12-14-2014, 01:29 AM)WabukiSensei Wrote: Could you elaborate the need for Uranus? Is it just for the HP? I might attempt using that setup but my uranus is very low level so I'm thinking of subbing it for something else.

Just for HP. You need more than 17413 hp for stage 7
Once again cleared NM with Tor Tor Deck without using diamonds
PR GSoE, PR GSoD, PR GSoF, Ed, Bap, PR Daji
Also doable with
PR GSoE, PR GSoD, PR Verd, Ed, Bap, PR Daji
except when PR Verd is used, you have to stall at stage 1 to burst down stage 2, else the former set up will allow you to have 38k Hp, enough to grind down stage two. Just burst grind, burst grind as usual.