Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Lunar Eclipse Nightmare
(12-13-2014, 12:57 AM)Sayokyoku Wrote: Cleared with three Diamonds using Dragons.

PR Dark ED + PR Water ED / PR Earth ED / Dark DS / Water DS + Water DS (All 99)

Stage 1: Stall as much as you can while creating Enchanted Dark, Water and/or Heart runes.
Stage 2: Ate two Diamonds here because I could stall on Stage 1 for long enough. Burst with Dark DS + Water DS.
Stage 3: Heal back up with ED.
Stage 4: Stage info here (And Chinese Wiki.) is incorrect: PR GSOD's ability is 7+ Counter Shield. For every one less combo you make, GSOD attacks once. Going over is fine. Ate another Diamond here because I'm bad at making seven combos. D;
Stage 5: Grind each one low slowly with Dark DS, then kill with AOE. Use Water DS if you want.
Stage 6: Dark ED.
Stage 7: Grind.
Stage 8: Burst + leech HP back with Water DS.
Stage 9: Grind, then burst with Water DS.
Stage 10: Grind the first form, then burst the second form. Maybe it's just me, but BW Runes really messed with my head. Needed three activations of Water DS to kill the second form.

In hindsight, the leeching didn't seem very useful. Someone on the Chinese Wiki is suggesting allying a PR RBG ED instead. I might give that a spin tomorrow, but if someone wants to try it first, please be my guest. ^^

Need to do one more run. Good luck to everyone else~. ^^

3 diamonds means ur time spinning is pretty shit. I used dragon team 0 dia easy clear..

Updated post with videos.

[Image: 2xeVh2i.png]
My Guild: When[Fat]KidsAtk - 1775
Team Formations Guide
My new vid corner!

Looking for PR Daji allies
(12-13-2014, 08:46 AM)Elton Wrote:
(12-13-2014, 12:57 AM)Sayokyoku Wrote: Cleared with three Diamonds using Dragons.

PR Dark ED + PR Water ED / PR Earth ED / Dark DS / Water DS + Water DS (All 99)

Stage 1: Stall as much as you can while creating Enchanted Dark, Water and/or Heart runes.
Stage 2: Ate two Diamonds here because I could stall on Stage 1 for long enough. Burst with Dark DS + Water DS.
Stage 3: Heal back up with ED.
Stage 4: Stage info here (And Chinese Wiki.) is incorrect: PR GSOD's ability is 7+ Counter Shield. For every one less combo you make, GSOD attacks once. Going over is fine. Ate another Diamond here because I'm bad at making seven combos. D;
Stage 5: Grind each one low slowly with Dark DS, then kill with AOE. Use Water DS if you want.
Stage 6: Dark ED.
Stage 7: Grind.
Stage 8: Burst + leech HP back with Water DS.
Stage 9: Grind, then burst with Water DS.
Stage 10: Grind the first form, then burst the second form. Maybe it's just me, but BW Runes really messed with my head. Needed three activations of Water DS to kill the second form.

In hindsight, the leeching didn't seem very useful. Someone on the Chinese Wiki is suggesting allying a PR RBG ED instead. I might give that a spin tomorrow, but if someone wants to try it first, please be my guest. ^^

Need to do one more run. Good luck to everyone else~. ^^

3 diamonds means ur time spinning is pretty shit. I used dragon team 0 dia easy clear..

Sure, lol. That's why I said I'm bad.

[Image: J0nLRNh.png]
Also available (AM): Azathoth, Sakura, VR Greek, KOF rares
UID: 22963116
Did anyone get a harpy from clearing the nightmare stage? Didn't get one
[Image: 128a518d.jpg]
[Image: edf68fd6.jpg]

Current rotating leaders: Jackie(MAX),Santa(MAX),Belle(MAX),Freyja7*(MAX)
(12-13-2014, 09:54 AM)hyperemix Wrote: Did anyone get a harpy from clearing the nightmare stage? Didn't get one
Just hmk from the nm. Harpy came from the sm stage.
You can do all 3 SM Achievements at once with:
Baph+Gemini+Odin+Hades+Endor+Daji but you will need 1 Diamond at the boss.

Nightmare with 3-4 diamonds:
Wow, this monochrome skill was a lot harder than I imagined it to be. I tried to order them in my head and then immediately screwed up and had to "guess".

Baph+Gemini + Hades+Endor + Ed+Daji

4: Daji
5: Hades+Endor
6: Ed
7: 1 diamond
8: gitgud, also Gemini for heals
9: Hades+Endor
10-1: 1-2 diamonds
10-2: Ed+Daji
Obligatory G.Slime perfect clear:

ID: 51 791 663; IGN: Ikkoru; Outdated:
[Image: s.png~original]
Need: Everybody!

(12-13-2014, 01:31 AM)Fishka Wrote: What do you think of team PR Idun (in costume) - Baph - Ed Necrophilia - Zeus - Uranus - Daji?
Hp will be about 17500 that will be enought almost for all stages.
Rec is about 2500, also Idun will give you about 5100 each turn.
When activate Baph IV amel - Ed - Daji total attack will be 4-10KK, so you can easily hit any stage....

Any ideas?

Seems doable. Maybe you can try it and let us know if it work.
You wanna grind? Here comes 0 diamonds setup xD Try if you have these cards Smile

[Image: OJTBm3h.png]

Note: PR Wukong, PR Verdandi and PR Daji are important. Zeus can be replaced with any 200% or higher dmg booster. Ed can be replaced with Basti/Mufasa. AoD can be replaced with any heart converter. Just make sure your HP higher than 14694 to tank stage 2.

Someone asked so I give some more ideas here. If you use Ed, you can use horned king or any cyborg scholar as a dmg booster in place of Zeus. Odin can also be used but it's harder cause you have to make your HP low. If you use Basti/Mufasa, then you have some more choices which are Odous/Pluma, in case you have them.

Strategy:

Stage 1: Kill one ASAP cause they hit through Wukong shield. Then stall as much as you can. If you accidentally kill them too fast, don't worry.
Stage 2: Open Verd and stall. 3 stack and you are immortal with this CD 4 combatant xD After all skills are ready, save as many dark runes as you can. Can just move runes along and let Verd suck him to death for you xD
Stage 3: Open Verd, open AoD to heal back your HP. Then open all skills (except Wukong) and remember to make a chain of 5 dark runes. The two side mobs will die, leave the middle alone for your stalling progress. Repeat just like stage 2 xD
Stage 4: You may normal spin to kill him. But I was in a close call so I burst here for safety.
Stage 5: Open Verd and slowly reduce both their HP. Even if they have same CD, you won't die. 3 stacks will make you immortal and before that, remember to heal every turn. Stall all skills in the progress. When both are almost die, open Wukong and if you are not confident (like me), use Daji and do AOE attack to kill both.
Stage 6: Wukong carries over. Easy.
Stage 7: Open Verd and stall any skills that are not ready. 3 stacks and immortal again. When he is almost die, store dark runes and let Verd finish him.
Stage 8: Full heal first, then full burst. I recommend burst since 90% HP sucker is too dangerous, even with CD 2.
Stage 9: Open Verd, then stall all skills back. After that, stall many dark runes and full burst.
Stage 10.1: Open Verd and just slowly kill him. 3 stacks immortal.
Stage 10.2: Open Verd and stall any skills aren't ready. Again, 3 stacks immortal. After you have enough dark runes, burst and done.

Good luck Big Grin

Edit: Think again and maybe if you don't have Wukong, can try with dark DD. But then your HP must be higher than 18368 to survive stage 2, which it's probably harder. You also have to burst down stage 6, but it's not really a problem since Ed can easily do more than 500k dmg with enough dark runes. Just the problem is the HP.

Another option is burst at stage 2, then slowly get through stage 3. Doable cause you just need 11708 HP to survive all three hits, but it's still risky.
[Image: 890294b0.jpg]
0 diamond nightmare clear with a dragon team... albeit after multiple failed attempts and a couple diamond stamina refills.... (also did a 2 diamond greek light clear (with PR wukong for faugn) along the way while i was getting frustrated)

Faugn
Novalis
Ursula
ctugha
dagon
Faugn
(entire team is All Max, while u can normally get away with only ursula at min cd, Novalis has to be min CD here for this to work)

The single (and really, ONLY, diffuclt part is stalling long enough on the first stage such that novalis is ready before the 2nd stage mob hits you... if you can do that (or, if you are skilled enough to spin enchanted runes normally to kill the 2nd stage without novalis help (i'm not)), the entire rest of the stage is simple.

Round 1:.... do your aboslutely best to stall without dying... if u can wait 7 turns before killing them... you win, this is the hard part.. and it took several miserable failures before I was able to do this (i did try to spin enchanted normally on the next round.. and died)
round 2: get novalis/ursula up, if u took 7 turns to kill round 1, novalis will be up just before this guy hits u) and an enchanted heart/dark on the board and he dies.
Round 3: Spin normally and recover CD, ursula should still be up to take care of the side mobs, and the middle mob is easy to stall on.
Round 4: Spin normally
Round 5: hit the dark ds with a small combo to make their hp even, then only do full atks to kill both at the same time (ofc... dragons have more than enough hp to tank their combined atk if u manage to accidentally kill one first)
Round 6: activate faugn to kill faugn...
Round 7: Spin normally
Round 8: Novalis + ursula burst
Round 9: 2nd turn of ursual burst will kill him
Round 10, part 1: spin normally and recover ursula's CD
Part 2: with ursula ready again, 2 turns of burst and he dies.

also beat SM with 0 diamond mono-dark (with wukong splashed in)
Loki
Odin
Gemini
Scorpio
PR Wukong
Daji

stall on the enchanted rune stage for wukong, then use wukong on the stage before the boss. Very simple.
Main Allies: PR Nezha, All SS Ducks/Dogs

Looking For: PR Baph, Mark II, RGB Yanxi, Solomon/Pete, Su siao-syue, 

Main Deck
[Image: 0236565c.jpg]
Other (complete or in Progress)
[Image: u4IzV_.gif]