Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Loop of Sin
i tried Wukong twice and failed Sad
1st try: KO at #13.
2nd try: didnt full burst at #12b but used some burst at #12b and some at #13 with DC. the #13 overkill... KO both. #14 Heart drought. if still have mood, maybe will try again, using Ed at #13 single atk so only kill 1... not sure...

to think of it... havent got MH for quite some time... want that MH....

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays

Relatively safe grind with Lucy + PR Morris. At 17b, I failed burst and had to use the other Lucy. But it doesn't matter you can grind back all your cd at 18a anyway.

One important thing to note is that at 10a you cannot dissolve heart initially. Try to stack them or get rid of them first.

Name: なし
ID: 75,875,162
All Maxed Allies: IzanagiTang Sanzang, VR Norses, PR Babylons, Chessia, Satan, Abraham and many more!
(11-16-2016, 03:51 AM)rxwing Wrote: i tried Wukong twice and failed Sad
1st try: KO at #13.
2nd try: didnt full burst at #12b but used some burst at #12b and some at #13 with DC. the #13 overkill... KO both. #14 Heart drought. if still have mood, maybe will try again, using Ed at #13 single atk so only kill 1... not sure...

to think of it... havent got MH for quite some time... want that MH....
13 wasn't too bad, but I can see it being an issue because of phantom. I focused all attacks on him. I don't think I used burst, but if I did, I didn't kill either with it. Kill phantom first, stall on other guy. 14 was the one I thought I was going to die. Definitely all out burst on him. Save Verd for 15. I mainly used burst every round after but made sure Verd was up for 18a. I spent a lot of time on 18a because it was only Verd for a while. I then got bored and did Hades skill 1 and Ed and only hit for about 25% health. Did that 1 or 2 more times and just let Verd leech until he died. You may be able to do it 4 times, but be careful not to kill with burst.
18b all out burst. Use Hades 2 skills first, then Ed, Douman, Unicorn, Wukong (Hades dark=all will disappear, but doesn't matter because only Ed attacks). Use DC. I was using a 2* that healed 50% health and like 15% extra attack at the second goal. I think, with Wukong reduction and Verd, you may survive 1 hit, but without hearts doing anything, you wouldn't last any longer that 1 hit. Looking at skill, Verd wouldn't do anything here.

(11-16-2016, 01:31 PM)evilvoice Wrote: 13 wasn't too bad, but I can see it being an issue because of phantom. I focused all attacks on him. I don't think I used burst, but if I did, I didn't kill either with it. Kill phantom first, stall on other guy. 14 was the one I thought I was going to die. Definitely all out burst on him. Save Verd for 15. I mainly used burst every round after but made sure Verd was up for 18a. I spent a lot of time on 18a because it was only Verd for a while. I then got bored and did Hades skill 1 and Ed and only hit for about 25% health. Did that 1 or 2 more times and just let Verd leech until he died. You may be able to do it 4 times, but be careful not to kill with burst.
18b all out burst. Use Hades 2 skills first, then Ed, Douman, Unicorn, Wukong (Hades dark=all will disappear, but doesn't matter because only Ed attacks). Use DC. I was using a 2* that healed 50% health and like 15% extra attack at the second goal. I think, with Wukong reduction and Verd, you may survive 1 hit, but without hearts doing anything, you wouldn't last any longer that 1 hit. Looking at skill, Verd wouldn't do anything here.

yea... weathered rune and phantom. with lots of Demons members dont think i can stay too long with CD1 Phantom. so use some burst and both KO. active not ready for next round... Sad
(11-16-2016, 02:09 PM)rxwing Wrote:
(11-16-2016, 01:31 PM)evilvoice Wrote: 13 wasn't too bad, but I can see it being an issue because of phantom. I focused all attacks on him. I don't think I used burst, but if I did, I didn't kill either with it. Kill phantom first, stall on other guy. 14 was the one I thought I was going to die. Definitely all out burst on him. Save Verd for 15. I mainly used burst every round after but made sure Verd was up for 18a. I spent a lot of time on 18a because it was only Verd for a while. I then got bored and did Hades skill 1 and Ed and only hit for about 25% health. Did that 1 or 2 more times and just let Verd leech until he died. You may be able to do it 4 times, but be careful not to kill with burst.

yea... weathered rune and phantom. with lots of Demons members dont think i can stay too long with CD1 Phantom. so use some burst and both KO. active not ready for next round... Sad
Can you store dark runes for a few rounds, save Hades and use the others to 1 shot the phantom? Obviously using Hades means Ed does a full attack. With Verd on weathered, you should be able to stall.

I would think 2 sets of 3 dark with Wukong, Ed, Douman, and unicorn, it should kill him. Since Ed only one hitting, weathered will still be alive and it's not cd 1. You could probably just do 1 combo and keep using Verd when up until everyone up and ready, then kill. The 1 combo I'd make it the weathered rune when possible. Just thoughts. Maybe use DC to get some dark runes but you need DC for 18b

I don't think you can stall that long on 14 to get back Ed.
(11-16-2016, 10:25 PM)evilvoice Wrote: Can you store dark runes for a few rounds, save Hades and use the others to 1 shot the phantom? Obviously using Hades means Ed does a full attack. With Verd on weathered, you should be able to stall.

I would think 2 sets of 3 dark with Wukong, Ed, Douman, and unicorn, it should kill him. Since Ed only one hitting, weathered will still be alive and it's not cd 1. You could probably just do 1 combo and keep using Verd when up until everyone up and ready, then kill. The 1 combo I'd make it the weathered rune when possible. Just thoughts. Maybe use DC to get some dark runes but you need DC for 18b

I don't think you can stall that long on 14 to get back Ed.

found this guy's video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gCqHV20A7w

will try to follow which cards to burst. dont understand why he used Ootengu instead of Verthandi. dont have Ootengu. will use Vert
Beat it with beelz, 2prml, luna, kej, beelz. Dc(glittering intimidating pattern)
Just spin until you met Sera, kill 1st form save heart runes as many as possible. If you have 1 set heart runes available you can pass or hopefully your board have enough earth rune and ml 2nd active ready to use.
Abraham locks all god you need to rely on your 3 fiend. Covert with kej+beelz active + dc just incase.
Cessia ab wont pose any problem for this team just normal spin will do.
Boss a. dissolve all dark dont make too many combo, open luna + convert if necessary and spin.
Boss b. use everything you got + dc. Even you didnt kill him you have another turn with full of light runes.
Clear again with Lucy, 2 pr saruman, Ev, flygja, Lucy.
Very safe. Not really need 2 pr saruman, it just for safety.
1~6 spin and stall for lucy.
7. Lucy
8. Spin
9. Lucy.
10a. Flygja(slow kill)
10b. Heal with saruman or use Ev.(slow kill). Stall for lucy.
11. Lucy or dc
12a&b flygja
13. Normal spin, use ev if both enemies 1cd.
14. Normal spin
15. Normal spin/ use lucy.
16. Lucy + dc.
17a. Flygja, stall for lucy.
17b. Saruman+ lucy.
18a. Open flygja. Stall for saruman and lucy.
18b. Activate everything.
Quite doable with Tengu Pseudo-fiend team.

Team: PR Tengu | Diarmuid + Rosa sisters | Gaia | Stolas/Maleficent | Samael
Craft: Any craft that has a heal and isn't Jasper.

Notes:- Gaia is just there for the HP, can be switched with other high-HP cards, or better yet, Samle(fallen halos guy) since this team is fulla fiends, the HP boost from his team skill will certainly help! Sariel could be a nice replacement too.
-Stolas/Maleficent makes the team safer to grind.

Guide:
R1-R4: Shred them all up!

R5. Just need to remember which are hearts, grind through. Use actives if necessary.

R6.Diarmuid convert and burst!

R7.Grind back actives until they're all up. Then activate fusion and Diarmuid convert, normal spin and burst!

R8.Remove debuff by using 4 buffs to push it off or use Sariel if you brought her. Grind her off.

R9.Aim earth first then light. Might be tricky with only 2 seconds spin time. Use actives if necessary.Make sure Diarmuid is up for next round.

R10a.Diarmuid convert to burst.
R10b.Survive 3 rounds and you'll be fine! Tengu should save you a turn if you happen to be in the verge of death.

R11.Burst with any 2 actives, preferably Diarmuid and Tengu. Also activate craft here to get rid of the marked runes!

R12a. Grind back actives, don't progress to fast!
R12b.Full burst! Save Tengu for next round.

R13.Tengu to slow them down and kill off water bro first. Save earth sis for stalling. Make sure all actives are ready before ascending next round.

R14. Full burst!

R15. Fire first then dark, stall on dark. Rosa sis' and Tengu's buff should carry over to here, so it should be easy to kill the fire one within the first round.

R16.Full burst!

R17a. Stall and grind through the puzzle shield.
R17b.Full burst!

R18a.Grind. Make mini-bursts every now and then to speed up the process.
R18b.Tengu to slow her down.Spend 1 round to deal with the electro-runes, then full burst!
‘Well...A sissy is more educated than a m-o-n-k-e-y.’

MH confirmed Arthur is Wukong
clear at last. really thanks to the author of this YouTube video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gCqHV20A7w

all the burst sequence, try to follow closely from that video. just that i dont have Ootengu. first tried with Verthandi and... not enough active to do 6 combos push... so i use my Alibaba. as the video, switch Douman to Fylgja coz some stages need some grind, will greatly make the process faster.

PR Hades (L), Alibaba, Amduscias, Fylgja, Ed, VR Wukong (A)
my Alibaba now amel iii, has 1 Sword amel. all cards Lv99

DC: the one you are confident to do most damage

some stages to note due to have different team with the video. and surely i cant spin like the author Sad

#7 Achilles: i use Hades full board convert (only full board, dont activate the other Hades active) and Ed with Fylgja on.

#8 Mahonin: Hades enchanted Dark, Alibaba, Amduscias, Wukong to push away the 6 combos effect. reactivate Fylgja. spin as much as possible, with spinning increase the chance to get mark runes dissolve. if Hades full board convert not ready and board are marked that hard to spin then done for. once Hades full board convert ready, full board convert to clear marked runes and try 6 combos again. repeat.

#12b Minamoto: this is one of the stage i use different active sequence from the video. since i cant spin Abraham down next. Fylgja already on, Hades both actives. Alibaba, Wukong. thats it. how makes me think this is enough.. read longer section below. but... the skydrop made 3 combos... so i cant guarantee / dont know if the burst is enough if no skydrop. managed to KO it.

#13 Abraham & Huifire: on Fylgja. target Abraham. if board not enough Dark runes, try to spin away other attr to get more Dark runes. i managed to get 3 sets of Dark. some of the set are 4 Dark. if possible, wait till Fylgja accumulation max. activate Ed, Amduscias, DC, single attack. i use Ed here instead of #12b coz want to KO Abraham only, and grind CD back on Huifire.

#17a Chessia: heal with 3 Heart runes once after being attacked twice. if theres a sign of Heart drought, clear board as much as possible and with for Heart. dont care the puzzle first.

#18a Satan: note due to 'high' def, with Fylgja on, normal spin not likely to do damage. need both Fylgja and Wukong on, then normal spin will do damage. to fasten the process...

with Fylgja on, activate Hades full board convert (only this one, dont on the other Hades active), activate Ed, will take down around 50% of the HP. repeat store CD.
with Fylgja on, Hades both active, will take down around 25% of the HP.
grind the rest. here i experienced Heart drought... almost [email protected]#$%... 2 Hearts... put them together and hope for skydrop dissolve. and luckily had skydrop... darn... phew...
the rest is history Smile

some calculation why i used such actives on #12b Minamoto.
take a look at the video. duration 16:28

with Fylgja already on, the author activated both Hades actives, Ed and Wukong. whats the multiplier... Ed self atk x 15, others cant attack. so 15/6 members... thats 2.5. but due Ed is Demon, i assume thats team attack 3x. plus Wukong, 1.5x plus Fylgja 2.5x total 3 x 1.5 x 2.5 = 11.25x
take a look at the damage. 12 million, 2 combos. Ed is Dark, vs Light... 1.5x so if non Dark... with that multiplier, 12/1.5 = 8... 8 million damage, 11.25x multiplier
now take a look at enemy HP... around 4.3 million... near half of it. so something like 11.25/2 = 5.625x multiplier should be enough.

my team... Fylgja 2.5x, Alibaba 1.5x, Wukong 1.5x thats 2.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 = 5.625x exactly same Smile
but note that it's rough calculation. and on my run, skydrop 3 combos and my Alibaba has 1 sword amel. so not 100% sure if no skydrop combos will KO it... on the bright side, Hades and Ed are Dark, have some bonus vs Light.

done, another dime and Harpy Big Grin

UPDATE 21 Nov
tried again, #12b. this time skydrop 2 combos, couldnt take it down, left with around 10%+ HP Sad so my 1st run 3 combos must be lucky.
since in this team Alibaba active gives 1.5x same as Belle, maybe i'll try with Belle who has higher attack. maybe will try with DC and boss without DC. but if here DC, next stage no DC... duno, lets see...