Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Long for Friendship
For 5b, the first attack is 2 attacks of 290k each (attack x20 = Trojan EX attack where enemy has 1% HP), so tumbler won't work but dodge skills like Haza's will.

(04-23-2017, 07:03 AM)joetjef Wrote: For 5b, the first attack is 2 attacks of 290k each (attack x20 = Trojan EX attack where enemy has 1% HP), so tumbler won't work but dodge skills like Haza's will.

So Copper Bullet would work as well for those going all light

Edit: OMG Bullet even works when HP is 1. Just tested at Round 2.

This stage is haf and not worth it but I 0 dimed it with:

Nidhogg nidhogg Colin xi Novalis Ursula

Two nidhogg for 20 hit shield to stay alive. Xi to get rid of hearts and make spinning better. Colin because of last stage and better boosts.

Some notes, the reset doesn't reset ur CD so just reactivate. Deactivate Novalis for the 20 hit shield then grind. Use Colin with xi on makes a great board for combos and DMG.

(04-23-2017, 06:16 AM)Wezlex Wrote: I have no clue whats up with 5b, it also seems to do double attack (?), so even with a tumbler craft you will pray that the seccond hit will miss you. I failed a lot of time trying to get the light achievement which I finally managed to do with Wukong, Luna, Beezlebub, ML, ML Beezlebub.  

Actually by tumbler craft, i was referring to "damage received will not lead to your defeat for 1 round".. that should work even with multi hits/enemies right? 

Btw, the "dodge light attack" craft should work too..
Clearing SM/GM with defensive teams ftw~~
for Wukong grind team to take 1st round hits from #5b, if use damage reduction, check this video
the DC has damage -80%, with Lisa and Wukong. duno whether the DC is self made

duration 29:58
https://youtu.be/Y5LqvO3La-k?t=1798
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Another grind team to clear Dark achievement~~ So if you are willing to grind (and have the cards), can get the craft...
0 diamond but very close on some stages..

PR Odin, Ed, Poverty, PR Daji, PR Morris, Lucy (ally)
Craft is the reflection one with "dodge light"

Basically with this team, if you can spin Babylon-style 3/4 columns, with the heart skydrop, you are safe with Odin tumbler.. Take care to note that Lucy is unlike PR Babylon, do not mix 5-rune-columns with 4 rune ones, otherwise you will screw up your heart skydrop.. Enough for 2 back-to-back mini burst or 1 full burst.. Morris is there for recovery stats and occasional heart convert..

1: Danger round.. Kill at least 1 side mob fast (though can tank the hits for awhile with our hp).. Once one (or both) side mobs are down, can leisurely grind your CDs..

2: Full burst.. Throw all your actives at them (although its probably overkill) (except Morris of course)..

3: Hardest stage imho with this team.. Hopefully you get the electric-dark-rune mob.. Focus on healing and try to attack only if the board is good.. Morris (or Lucy) to help with hearts if the electric rune are in a bad position to spin columns.. grind it down with occasional mini burst with Daji (to help with spinning) and some combination of the rest.. you'll need all actives for dual bursting next stage..

4: 1st mini burst to clear mob-shield.. 2nd mini burst to bring down center mob.. I used Odin (2.5 multiplier) and Lucy convert first, so that Odin's active brings over to 2nd burst.. 2nd burst with Odin (convert), Ed, Poverty, Daji..

5a: Grind for CD while staying alive.. full burst when ready..

5b: DC to dodge killing damage on 1st hit.. then its the same as 5a, stay alive while grind CD.. use only Odin (2.5x), Odin (convert) and Daji for mini burst..

6: Burst with Ed, Poverty and Lucy convert.. capitalize on previous Odin 2.5x..

7a: focus on getting exact combo.. forget abt spinning column.. exact combo = no dmg.. mini burst grind with lucy and odin (2.5x) (plan ahead 3-6 combo with Lucy board, depending on orbs).. when confident to kill, lucy + odin (2.5x) + DC.. get full board light and dark from DC..

7b: Burst with everything else.. 

All in all, most dangerous is stage 3 electric rune to stay alive.. the rest is just grinding for CD and knowing which active to mini burst.. Crucial to DC for light/dark board for boss too.. otherwise its restart or dime throwng..
Clearing SM/GM with defensive teams ftw~~
(04-22-2017, 05:44 PM)rxwing Wrote: 2* achievements: mono Light, 3 or more Human
1 dime clear

Beelz (L), M&M, Morse, Camera Girl, Colin, Wukong (A)

... Edited and snip ...

Thanks for this team. I used it and was able to pass with 2 achievements. I didn't use DC at all, though I should have. For 7b, I only had 8 light runes after all actives because I used Colin before MM E > D. I'd suggest using MM 1st active first if you don't have a lot of light on the board.
(04-24-2017, 11:34 AM)evilvoice Wrote:
(04-22-2017, 05:44 PM)rxwing Wrote: 2* achievements: mono Light, 3 or more Human
1 dime clear

Beelz (L), M&M, Morse, Camera Girl, Colin, Wukong (A)

... Edited and snip ...

Thanks for this team. I used it and was able to pass with 2 achievements. I didn't use DC at all, though I should have. For 7b, I only had 8 light runes after all actives because I used Colin before MM E > D. I'd suggest using MM 1st active first if you don't have a lot of light on the board.

great Big Grin
from leaderboard max dmg 46 mil. so yeah without DC should be no prob. yeah if board has some Earth runes, can use M&M convert before Colin. Beelz also generates lots of Light runes. and with Morse time tunnel, make it easier to dissolve runes vertically for Beelz active.

too bad i still didnt go for Dark achievement... combo shield and recovery is too much Sad wait for 'one day' they sell the DC at merchant ship :/
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Managed a clear with Izanami | Ed | VR Odin | Pollux | Slender + Izanami (Light-dodging DC). Was a busy weekend so unfortunately didn't have time to deal with the other achievements.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
3* Clear (Light Team, Same Leader and Ally, Dragon Team) with Dual Daoloth + 2x Colin, PR Copper Bullet, PR Light DS and DC that heals/stalls for emergency

1) Try to do a full attack with low combos and stall CD on the middle enemy
2) Spin through carefully and kill both enemies
3) Spin through quickly, heal up using Colin or DC as needed
4) Stall CD here if needed, by killing the side enemies and not killing the middle enemy
5a) Use Colin and DC to help survive the attacks, spin through
5b) Daoloth and spin well
6) Colin
7a) Spin through
7b) Full burst with Colin, Daoloth, Copper Bullet, DC

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi