Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Long for Friendship
I'm guessing this is one of those SMs where you need a specific deck/card or god forbid you even make through half the stages, guess I have to sit this one out.

[Image: CgU9Yqt.jpg]
Main Ally: PR Daji (Full Amel / All Max
Other Allies: PR Gemini (Full Amel / All Max), PR Domon, Artemis (Full Amel / All Max), PR Elizabeth. Malphas
ID: 63,977,987
(04-22-2017, 04:21 AM)Azsurance Wrote: I'm guessing this is one of those SMs where you need a specific deck/card or god forbid you even make through half the stages, guess I have to sit this one out.

It would seem that every new sm is haf regardless of how crappy the sm card.  This card is OK but not worth the trouble.  Same thing with the craft.

Kinda a sign of the times rly.

Cleared 2* with Loki team
[Image: 3ef84c114b7ad8bfe2bec67b402d9700.png]
Pretty stressfull stage imo, I just don't like things like 2 seccond movement time and appearing orb shields
Stage 1: Stall as long as possible stack on dark runestones
Stage 2: Normal spin and kill (yocto for extra dark runestones if needed)
Stage 3: I got the dark one, light one is obviously better, just spin it down with endor or even burst it with yocto full board convert if you managed to stall enough. Also used DC to save my ass for 1 turn.
Stage 4: Stalled all my actives here, stayed here for awhile as I also needed to use actives to stay allive >.>
Stage 5a: Used the with to get rid of the shield, Loki to enchant dark runes and 2 normal spins to take it down
Stage 5b: Endor (you can use more if needed)
Stage 6: yocto full board enchant
Stage 7a: Tricky stage, you can spin it down manually. I ended up using yocto with compulsion to prepare the board with light and dark runes
Stage 7b: Odin + Loki + Endor

Edit: just noticed somebody else before me cleared it with basically the same team

IGN: Wezlex
ID: 55757834
Current ally: Leader I last used myself
Other allies: Artemis, Ursula, Stone of origin SSS, Gaia , Wukong , PR Giemsa, Beelzebub, Apollo, Loki, Aether
Wanted allies: anyone who is active
2* using a few diamonds with Tsukuyomi, Madam, Long Kui, NVR Odin, Lancelot and Lu Bu, I think it is possible to 0 diamonds. I died in the second stage, at the 20 combo stage and at 5b cause I misjudged the damage needed. The craft used was one with -80% damage received, healing craft with damage reduction or that makes majes hearts should help.
The team has enough hp to barely survives 5a but between Madam and the craft it helps aliviate the healing needed.
The 6 combo shield is really tricky with Lu Bu leader restriction so use a Odin first active, I didn't and died because of that.
Long Kui is there for 7b, easy 6 combos burst.

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
clear with
loki , vr odin , endor, rider knaps and dark councellor
2* achievements: mono Light, 3 or more Human
1 dime clear (planned)
dang... almost 2 hours grind, 388 rounds... max damage 46 mil
sucess on 2nd try.
1st try: used Colin at #2. when entered #3 only 5 Hearts and 3 electrified made dissolving runes hard, next round no Hearts...

Beelz (L), M&M, Morse, Camera Girl, Colin, Wukong (A)

full burst: Colin + Beelz + M&M turns enemy to Dark + Morse time tunnel + Camera Girl + Wukong
note that, activate Colin first, coz all effects are more than 5. Colin's first activation will be squeezed out. use Morse's time tunnel instead. Colin is just for converter.

DC: use the one confident to dish out most damage. if have no-die DC, might be zero dime clear. not sure no-die DC protects against 1 attack or all attacks in the turn.

#1: store all CD up
#2: full burst without Colin
#3: grind CD back. if not enough Heart, use Colin. if prioritze Heart from Colin conversion, try to have less L/D runes onboard during activation.
#4: grind left and right till low HP. use Wukong active if necessary to ignore def. take out left and right one when the mid one CD2. can use one of the burst card to help take left and right out at same time. full burst mid one with whatever left.
#5a: after 20 hit and enemy takes damage, full burst without Colin
#5b: take first hit, KO, revive with 1 dime. the enemy can only KO on 1st turn. this is 'only' combos shield, not EX. so can prepare board. mini burst here and there to speed up. make sure CD ready next stage
#6: full burst. my DC is not no-die... so i used it here, 2 charges anyway. believe no use DC no prob.
#7a: grind. small burst to speed up. make sure CD ready before entering next stage
#7b: full burst with DC.

well... 'only' mono Dark eh... i have Erebus and Namtar. even with grind team, the #7a is shitty enough. cant imagine no grind team. my bad spinning skill, #7a cant just yolo with dimes... can be deep... duno... want the DC but have feeling if i go with Dark, will use up LOTS of dimes...

done Smile
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Ok I did this with VR Thor + Lisa combination and Collin instead of light Valkyrie.

This isn't a stage that I will keep doing, seriously the difficulty spike vs the card wasn't worth it for my teams, for others go right ahead, specially if you do have the preferred teams for the stage.(Tsz, Satan, Hazax2)
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
0 D it with beast team. Would recommend nvr dbk over nvr dbk but clear it nevertheless.

R1 - store 2 or more turns
R2 - PR GSOE, activate Panda Fury and Dodo once ready
R3 - Use DC or aloha and tidy the runes, spin kill
R4 - Stall GSOE, use DBK if needed, wont need DBK on R5 and R6 anyway
R5 - PR GSOE, spin kill
R5b - PR aloha and activate DC kill
R6 - Activate bird, fox and kungfu panda
R7a - Spin Kill
R7b - Just spin dark and light runes in the center blocks and have earth rune split by the dark and light rune which isnt hard

[Image: c324bc9b0b638192bebde04e82a5dbf3.jpg]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
2* achievement clear with grind team (all light, 3 humans)

Luno, Sondra, Treasure Collector, Camera Girl, Morse, Wukong (Ally)

Spent 1 diamond, but might 0 diamond if i had brought the correct craft for 5b.. Bring one that could tumbler for 1 turn (not dmg reduce)..

[Image: BEB30Oq.jpg]

1: Normal spin/grind

2: Burst.. Wukong + Sondra + Treasure Collector + Camera Girl.. (I save Morse since he is troublesome to grind CD back after transform)

3: Grind back CD.. Burst however when ready..

4: Grind back CD.. Use Wukong whenever he is up to grind down the minions.. Burst when minions shield is down.. ok if you did not kill.. just repeat..  

5a: Grind back CD while hitting mob 20 times (easy).. Burst when CD up and 20-hit shield is down.. 

5b: (Btw, info on 1st page is wrong.. Attack greatly increase during the 1st hit.. after that, attack back to normal..) Tricky stage.. if you've brought a tumbler craft, use it on its first hit (damage is super high, so dun think damage reduction craft will work here).. otherwise just pay up 1 diamond.. after that, do small bursts to bring its HP down, and grind the rest while getting CD up (again, wukong to help zero mob's def whenever).. you NEED to burst next round (without wukong is fine)..

6: Burst.. I cleared the lock runes before bursting, but thinking back, Camera Girl's enchantment should have worked without clearing locked runes..

7a: Same as 5b, but grindy-ier.. You will not die with multiple hits.. Once your board is clear of lock runes (and preferably with some light runes), use wukong to zero def and spin required combo.. after 3 rounds wukong effect off, grind wukong CD back (can be slightly careless), while setting up board for the next activation.. Repeat.. do small burst to speed up process, but you need actives to burst next round, so again, grind the last bit of HP..  

7b: make sure you have at least 3 dark rune AFTER Sondra's 4-corner convert.. otherwise you can tank 1 hit to store the dark runes..  Luno + Sondra + Treasure Collector + Camera Girl + Morse time tunnel (activate last).. Arrange the RGB runes so they do not initial dissolve, but fall-dissolve on 2nd batch.. DC to increase damage and pray you clear the 9.7 mil HP (should be alright if you properly stacked the time tunnel)..  (i screwed up here but managed to keep alive, due to lucky heart skydrop, until another burst)..
Clearing SM/GM with defensive teams ftw~~
(04-23-2017, 05:06 AM)Nash Wrote: 5b: (Btw, info on 1st page is wrong.. Attack greatly increase during the 1st hit.. after that, attack back to normal..) Tricky stage.. if you've brought a tumbler craft, use it on its first hit (damage is super high, so dun think damage reduction craft will work here).. otherwise just pay up 1 diamond.. after that, do small bursts to bring its HP down, and grind the rest while getting CD up (again, wukong to help zero mob's def whenever).. you NEED to burst next round (without wukong is fine)..

I have no clue whats up with 5b, it also seems to do double attack (?), so even with a tumbler craft you will pray that the seccond hit will miss you. I failed a lot of time trying to get the light achievement which I finally managed to do with Wukong, Luna, Beezlebub, ML, ML Beezlebub.  
IGN: Wezlex
ID: 55757834
Current ally: Leader I last used myself
Other allies: Artemis, Ursula, Stone of origin SSS, Gaia , Wukong , PR Giemsa, Beelzebub, Apollo, Loki, Aether
Wanted allies: anyone who is active