Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] King of the Chimera Ant - Nightmare Stage

Dual VR Loki clear! Just thought that this is rather interesting and a remarkable feat worth sharing for entertainment purpose heh.
Feel free to post if you successfully emulated this Smile.

Error 101: Signature not found.
(06-15-2018, 06:58 PM)Fauxy Wrote: The bug's been fixed, I think, be warned. You won't be able to 1HKO him anymore.

It is. I just tried with killua circe biscuit kuripika yuki gon.

I tried to use kuripika second skill for both hp bars and the skill killed me once meruem took the hit.

Cleared 0dime with killua circe kuripika yuki gon gon
Took a few tries because too few hearts.  Used gon paper skill for merurm 1st life, then gon jajanken rock to hit 150M, take 1 hit then anything left to finish off.

Goalpost moving.  Idc if its hard but lately any new stage seems to be bugged.  When was the last nonbugged stage? is the new tower of seminars that 0 ppl get right.

Need to introduce a new card with skill to remove bugged skills.

(06-14-2018, 09:01 PM)aahlsy Wrote: 1* Clear (God Team) with Dual VR Artemis + Hel, VR Osiris, QTD, PR Giemsa and Aggressive Pique Seal as DC for emergency 2 turn stall

Got an interesting bug when using this set up. When activating the actives at Daloth two specific god runestones kept coming back as the first drop on the column they were dissolved in. This carried on throughout the stage and onto subsequent stages.
Now whenever I start a new stage, regardless of team or stage, I start with two god runestones on the board.

I haven't seen this noted anywhere else and am not sure if this is related to this particular stage or the combination of skills used (and I haven't bothered to restart the game yet) but found it interesting nonetheless. I don't know if I am getting the effect of the god runestone as they can be dissolved multiple times each turn and still come back.

(06-16-2018, 02:48 PM)emailtim Wrote:
(06-14-2018, 09:01 PM)aahlsy Wrote: 1* Clear (God Team) with Dual VR Artemis + Hel, VR Osiris, QTD, PR Giemsa and Aggressive Pique Seal as DC for emergency 2 turn stall

Got an interesting bug when using this set up. When activating the actives at Daloth two specific god runestones kept coming back as the first drop on the column they were dissolved in. This carried on throughout the stage and onto subsequent stages.
Now whenever I start a new stage, regardless of team or stage, I start with two god runestones on the board.

I haven't seen this noted anywhere else and am not sure if this is related to this particular stage or the combination of skills used (and I haven't bothered to restart the game yet) but found it interesting nonetheless. I don't know if I am getting the effect of the god runestone as they can be dissolved multiple times each turn and still come back.

This has been going on for a while, few posts about it on the FB group. I think started about CF patch for me. Sometimes you just get random race runes. Possibly they bugged it when they were trying to test Kurapika's leaderskill?
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(06-16-2018, 02:56 AM)Crux Wrote:

Dual VR Loki clear! Just thought that this is rather interesting and a remarkable feat worth sharing for entertainment purpose heh.
Feel free to post if you successfully emulated this Smile.

Ryaaan~. Ryan is Loki and Loki is Ryan. They are one and the same. <3

Zero-Diamond clear with Killua-Gon. Can't be bothered with Achievements.

Killua + Kurapika / Florice / PR Circe / Chizuru + Gon (Healing DC)

Wave 1: Spin through, don't stall for CDs here.
Wave 2: Spin through or stall for CDs.
Wave 3.1: Turn on Kurapika and Circe. Spin through.
Wave 3.2: Burst and heal with DC.
Wave 4: Spin through, don't stall for CDs here.
Wave 5: Free pass.
Wave 6.1: Transform Kurapika, then activate 25s mode.
Wave 6.2: Spin through.
Wave 7: Burst with Chizuru.
Wave 8.1: Florice, then turn Circe back on. Activate SPR with Gon, then transform.
Wave 8.2: Burst with DC.
Wave 9: Spin through.
Wave 10.1: Transform Killua and prep the board, then turn on Kurapika and spin through.
Wave 10.2: Burst once with both of Killua's actives + Chizuru, then finish with Gon's Rock. If Chizuru isn't up yet, you can stall with damage reduction and Dark/Earth = Heart by turning off Circe.

Not sure if Meruem feels easier compared to QTD because of the stage design itself or because HxH is just b0rken AF.
[Image: 7RK9NDX.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Genkai
Same here achievements not worth it. Not sure meruem is worth it.

QTD was at least harder on stage1. It had a couple of resets and was prob only safe with perennials and prologues. Meruem was made for HH team and all the cards have like 3 skills. Both stages were bugged if i recall. The bug for meruem made the stage easier somewhat.
Finally beat it with no revive.

Team used: Pompeii + Smilodon + Earth Lionel + Mobius + Turing + Pompeii

R1: Wait for cooldowns
R2: Pompeii
R3a: Mobius (2 big groups and 4 combo was good enough to one shot)
R3b: Smilodon up and normal spin
R4: Normal spin
R5: Normal spin
R6a: Pompeii
R6b: 7+ combo spin
R7: Can Pompeii if both are up
R8a: Turing double buff, Mobius' and Pompeii's to remove the debuff
R8b: Normal spin, ended up using Pompeii again because I suck at monochrome runes
R9: Normal spin
R10a: Lionel up + Pompeii
R10b: Easy spin and burst with either Turing or Pompeii
Mono god 1 diamond clear but it can be a 0 diamond clear with: Maya, Supreme Lotus - He Xian'gu (light rare from eight Xians), ar Leo, ar Persephone and Bael. Craft is the delay event two turns, use it in case of emergency.

[Image: be844c0d9c44a2e8a4a8cf17cbba6b9d.jpg]

If an enemy doesn't kill you, healing is easy.

Basic strategy, stall on R1 and 2, R3a can take a few turns, burst 3b. R4 and R5 are easy and safe, R6 use Maya to unlock the runes and kill in two turns or you are dead, R6b it can be grinded.
R7 just pay attention to not dissolve light runes in the first batch and make sure you have all active ready before proceeding.
R8a active order is important, use Maya, Lotus, Persephone first then Galio to clear the debuff. Ideally you can stall a little here. R8b it will depend on how easy monochrome runes are for you, try to stall if you can.
R9 Aza is perfect to stall but it can be easily killed by sky drops so try to stall.
R10a use Bael, if you couldn't stall enough you are dead. That happened to me so I just took the diamond to revive.
R10b I did a normal spin to test and it did around 5%, the used Lotus and Persephone which did like 90% or more of the enemy hp (the hp on the screenshot), used Maya and was going to use Galio but Bael wasn't ready so I used the craft.

So my take would be to replace Bael fire a shorter snipe, I think there aren't much more light god snipes so it would require an off color member, that may make it a little more dangerous.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.