Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] King of the Chimera Ant - Nightmare Stage
Info on the English wiki: https://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/King_of_the_Chimera_Ant

3* Reward: https://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Shadowy_Tyrannical_Blade

Achievements:
Water Team
Different Leader and Ally
God Team

Teams that look like they can clear: 
HxH
Atlantis

1* Clear (Water Team) with Dual Atlantis + AR Wen Zhong, PR Cassandra, Florice, VR Tefnut and Aggressive Pique Seal as DC for emergency 2 turn stall and ignore attribute

1) Stall cd, turn on enchantress when ready
2, 3a) Spin through
3b) Atlantis
4, 5) Spin through
6) Tefnut, Atlantis
6b, 7) Spin through
8) Florice to remove debuff. Stall back Tefnut CD here. 
8b, 9) Spin through
10a) Tefnut
10b) Grind down to 20%, then burst with Atlantis and DC

1* Clear (Different Leader and Ally) with Gon + PR Circe, Kurapika, 3x Killua and Aggressive Pique Seal as DC for emergency 2 turn stall 

You can switch out one Killua for Kula or other useful humans. 

1) Kill one and stall on the other. 
2) Spin through. 
3) Turn on Circe and Kurapika skill 1. 
3b) Switch Killua ally and spin through.
4) Spin
5) Spin through. I had no heart runes so had to use Gon skill 2. 
6) Kurapika switch, skill 2 and spin. 
6b) Spin with the time extension from Kurapika
7) Spin through
8) Killua both skills, Gon skill 2
8b) Spin
9) Spin
10a) Gon skill 1 and spin from paper
10b) Stall for actives/DC and burst down when you can. 

1* Clear (God Team) with Dual VR Artemis + Hel, VR Osiris, QTD, PR Giemsa and Aggressive Pique Seal as DC for emergency 2 turn stall 

Credit to Lucy and Kris from TOS Line chat for pointing out that this slow grindy team works... 
1, 2, 3a) Spin through, turn on Artemis and Hel when ready
3b) Osiris, QTD
4, 5) Spin 
6a) Osiris
6b) Spin
7) Spin through, you can let Artemis buff go, I wasted too much time trying to save it
8a) Osiris, QTD, Giemsa both skills to clear the debuff and burst down half health. After that, grind back CD and use QTD + Giemsa to burst again. 
8b) Spin through
9) Spin through, DC in emergency.  
10a) Osiris
10b) Spin down to 20% HP then burst with QTD, Giemsa and DC

Other Videos: 
Azathoth 0*: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ4j7dWEI70
Lionel/Khaos 1*: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP68S8kmli0

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Water Greek or Earth Greek possible? I’m going to be a bit salty if it’s only Atlantis possible. It looks like Even hxh teams may have trouble. My most looked forward to stage since the collaboration dropped.

Looks hard as shit. Feels like there’s another power jump

(06-14-2018, 09:01 PM)aahlsy Wrote: 1* Clear (Water Team) with Dual Atlantis + AR Wen Zhong, PR Cassandra, Florice, VR Tefnut and Aggressive Pique Seal as DC for emergency 2 turn stall and ignore attribute

I assume you had Egyptian Dragonware on for this one. I had all max for all cards without the Dragonware and had a total health of 20041. This is one health more than the final boss' attack. Which I found out when I spun poorly and made an initial 4 combo.

This team made the stage feel quite easy although you will need All Max cards or you may die if you don't activate the damage reduction on the boss.

I have no idea how the boss works though. From Aahlsy's video and my playthrough the boss did not recover 20% hp per the description. It stayed at 1. Not sure if bug or poor skill description but better 1 hp than 20% hp at the end.

Nope, I haven't got any of the Egyptian dragonwares (you would be able to see the icon on Tefnut in my video if I did). I was probably doing odd or 6+ combos to get the damage reduction.
Edit: My HP is 20076 in the video. Costume?
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(06-15-2018, 12:10 AM)aahlsy Wrote: Nope, I haven't got any of the Egyptian dragonwares (you would be able to see the icon on Tefnut in my video if I did). I was probably doing odd or 6+ combos to get the damage reduction.
Edit: My HP is 20076 in the video. Costume?

Yeah that is it. Cassandra costume has reduced HP. Fortunately it wasn't 1 less or I would have died.
Fuck this game AI. Reach stage 4 with like 1 hp and have enough burst to kill the fire elf but the AI distribute the dmg evenly to the light guy and I died. What is this AI!!! Could have reached at least to Pitou stage fml.

Side Note: Using Gon and Killua X2 team...No Circe so I have to use Cassandra which explains the 1hp...6 draws for Circe up week still no Circe =_=

To Cash 150 dimes or not...
Wave 9th bugged.
After azatoth awaken marked rune stone become invisible.
Is this stage possible to 0 diamond with TSZ?

Notable easy 0 diamond clear: Pompeii, Gon-Killua/Killua-Gon

Fast farming team:
Pompeii, Smilodon, Mobius, Earth Lionel, Yukimura, Pompeii
Was simple enough with Sakura | Yao Hou | Cactus | Paperwhite | Shyplant + Sakura.

1. Spin.
2. Spin.
3a. Spin.
3b. Burst.
4. Spin.
5. Laugh.
6a. You have a couple of turns to clear the locked runes and kill.
6b. Laugh.
7. Spin, maybe bring an exploder. Cornflower or Yao Hou.
8a. Activate buffs.
8b. Spin; you'll combo enough.
9. Spin very carefully.
10a. Yao Hou then burst.
10b. Spin till slightly over 20%, then burst since apparently there's no recovering at 1HP.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
Stage 10b appears to be bugged at the moment, I am able to 1-hit KO'd him when his HP is about 95%.

Using Killua - Killua, Killua, Circe, Gon - Gon (ally) to farm.

Strategy:
1 - normal spin, stall when possible
2 - make sure Gon's 2nd active will be ready before 3b before moving on
3a - on circe, killua 1st active, spin
3b - switch 1st gon, then use his 2nd active
4 - target and kill fire in 1st round (can optionally use 2nd killua's 1st active if manage to recover some hp in previous round)
5 - normal spin
6a - use craft to clear locked, then spin
6b - manual spin 7 combos
7 - 1st gon's 2nd active
8a - switch 2nd gon, then use his 2nd active + 1st killua's 1st active, then switch
8b - 1st killua's 2nd active + 2nd & (optionally) 3rd killua's 1st active, then spin (make sure to dissolve >4 combos)
9 - spin. if meruem wakes up, you can use 2nd killua's dodge switch as needed
10a - switch 3rd killua to dodge, then use his 1st active and spin
10b - normal spin 1st round to bring his HP down a little, then full burst with gon's 2nd active + killua's 1st and 2nd active
ID: 39,040,287
Main ally: Terry