Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Justice’s Punishment
HFD - PR Endor - Long Kui - PR Faugn - Septem - HFD

Worked pretty nicely for me. Just have to make sure faugn is up for the high defense mob on round 4, and use one turn in round 4 to filter runes to make sure you have more light and dark runes for round 5. use craft, HFD and spin normally for round 5.

Round 6 is pretty straightforward with Septem, Long Kui, HFD +PR Endor active. Make sure you do an all attack. You'll just need one set of dark runes to kill 6B

ID: 60302480

Allies available: Inanna (All Max), Dumuzi (All Max) PR Apollo (All Max), PR Virgo (All max), VR Freyja (All Max), Stolas (Ame II), Huang Fu Duo (Max lvl, Ame IV), PR Yang Jian (Max lvl, Max CD), PR Athena (All Max), Beelzebub (All Max), Samael (All Max) Jia Rou (Ame IV, set on weekends), Satan, Guan Yu, Lu bu. 
This team look possible dudes?
Any feedback is appreciated and maybe a guide too >.>
[Image: 4hPP0cE.jpg]

[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
Attempted Diablo team

Diablo, Magnerence, Isabelle, PR Morris, Jinnie, Ally PR Clara

Spent 2 Dime refill, cannot clear boss...

Rage Quit Sad

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Any ally that is at least dual max

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuke, Aqua, Darkness, Hiei, Natsu, Lucy, Atlantis

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Meso
Looking for: Daoloth, Meso

(09-17-2016, 02:18 PM)Lee Hugyeong Wrote: This team look possible dudes?

If it is trained, maybe. I personally don't recommend mass convert like Nezha or VR Tyr for yog team since it reduces type of rune and thus multiplier.
Your Uriel is practically untrained and i doubt you can get her up in time. If you did look at my strategy, defense break is not really necessary for boss but rather for Mark II. 

What you really need for the last 2 rounds are 3 consecutive bursts. With good enough board, craft + normal spin can kill Florice (with ignore attribute relation). Achilles + Yog will be able to take out 1 part. Then you need Yog + 1 more booster to burst down boss with Achilles' active still in effect. So, what you really need for last 2 rounds are 4 cards. For the other 2, 1 should be dedicated for Mark II which you will need a fast defense breaker unless you can control your damage really well in first 3 rounds for stalling. The other 1 should be some sort of utility for stability.

In conclusion, 
R1,2,3 are easy for Yog team. R4 need you to get a defense breaker/cc in time. Then it is just 3 consecutive bursts in R5 and R6. For the craft, use 1 that can ignore attribute relation for bursting Florice.
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
(09-17-2016, 02:44 PM)Arigato Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 02:18 PM)Lee Hugyeong Wrote: This team look possible dudes?

If it is trained, maybe. I personally don't recommend mass convert like Nezha or VR Tyr for yog team since it reduces type of rune and thus multiplier.
Your Uriel is practically untrained and i doubt you can get her up in time. If you did look at my strategy, defense break is not really necessary for boss but rather for Mark II. 

What you really need for the last 2 rounds are 3 consecutive bursts. With good enough board, craft + normal spin can kill Florice (with ignore attribute relation). Achilles + Yog will be able to take out 1 part. Then you need Yog + 1 more booster to burst down boss with Achilles' active still in effect. So, what you really need for last 2 rounds are 4 cards. For the other 2, 1 should be dedicated for Mark II which you will need a fast defense breaker unless you can control your damage really well in first 3 rounds for stalling. The other 1 should be some sort of utility for stability.

In conclusion, 
R1,2,3 are easy for Yog team. R4 need you to get a defense breaker/cc in time. Then it is just 3 consecutive bursts in R5 and R6. For the craft, use 1 that can ignore attribute relation for bursting Florice.

Alright thanks man. I think I can Uriel with Iquitos for this. Maybe Sean instead of Skegjald? Love to know your thoughts
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
dang it... gonna give this one a pass... this year 1st sm pass, zero dime or not Sad

that 7 combos skill lock shut lots of teams coz shitty spinning skill. leave with Erebus, YJ, Yog
dont have Samael, but actually pretty like Belle with 4.5x and have Domon, Fraud, Geironul... yeah Circe, Nidhogg, Medusa, Mufasa, PKoE as well
Erebus... tends to skydop full atk. no Septem for sure

YJ... not sure can dish out 3 consecutive burst... sure can give it few tries...
Yog rainbow... been using this and failed
was once only managed to accumulate 4 attr at Florice, didnt dare to atk, spin 'abit' hope another attr, reflect, kaput

50 stamina saved, 1 free refill, 1 dime refill... gone
another 1 dime refill... 1st battle failed... not even have mood to try agian. use rest of stamina to amel Urd i, ii, iii and PR

Diablo farming, 5 dimes Hornist draw dupe Light ED, 2 ML farming... dimes at lowest point this year. not gonna try. still waiting for Zeus and Ed maybe at Halloween... need to get dimes back to 'good' level...

and will Apollo, Light YanXi, 2 PR ML change the outcome... hmm... not really in mood to dime refill and try though
ow... have Athena, but not ready. so... make good cards ready, eat your veges Smile
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(09-17-2016, 03:43 PM)Lee Hugyeong Wrote: Alright thanks man. I think I can Uriel with Iquitos for this. Maybe Sean instead of Skegjald? Love to know your thoughts

Erm, Iquitos is okay for Mark II, just need to ensure for 5 turns (26 HP) no lack of Fire runes (which should rarely happen with Yog's almost full board dissolve) and get it up in time.

Sean is okay too, especially against boss phase 2 2 seconds spinning if you are not confident. (for my run i just plan a short path and damage is enough)

Tyr is not really going to get used, you can consider another booster instead. I am not sure whether Sean can provide enough burst power. (I use Shuten Doji which is 3.5x for fire demon and 5/6 of the team are demon so it is an insane burst)
Available Cards:
[Image: 05a7241f6b92ba9890f5d970589e9d9b.jpg] [Image: 7b8ece4ca735d1d7f9fe678eb035b001.jpg]
Two variants of Arigato's strategy. Achilles/Iquitos + Sean is probably the more stable variant because of the 2s.

[Image: c8d913fb6d38fc2743f8550790de3ddb.jpg]
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Wouldn't Shuten be ideal for this stage? With dual, water light and dark attack reduced by 3/4. Attribute relation doesn't apply against water. Could remove Achilles for something else. Just thinking
(09-17-2016, 06:14 PM)evilvoice Wrote: Wouldn't Shuten be ideal for this stage? With dual, water light and dark attack reduced by 3/4. Attribute relation doesn't apply against water. Could remove Achilles for something else. Just thinking

Dual Shuten Doji team also can clear the stage, as long as you can provide a big enough burst for boss, like using Agnamut.
Available Cards: