Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Justice’s Punishment
Cleared with Barbara-Nidhogg..

Barbara, Earth ED, Panda, Medusa, 2 Nidhogg 

1: Grind CD 
2: Kill both tgt with normal spin.. can hit dark mob abit to even out attribute multiplier..
3: Grind
4: Medusa to gain 3 turns.. ration your earth runes.. you only need to dissolve 1 set each turn..
5: FINALLY turn on Panda.. Convert + Nidhogg 
6a: spin both sides down.. I died and restart twice cuz the left refused to go down tgt with the right T.T screw their diff hp and def..
6c: burst

Clearing SM/GM with defensive teams ftw~~
MH is really pushing people to quit TOS for good.

FYI, Achilles does not work on the boss for some reason.. was trying out fire mono for achievement and was feeling confident until it denied my Achilles at the boss..

(09-17-2016, 03:14 AM)Nash Wrote: FYI, Achilles does not work on the boss for some reason.. was trying out fire mono for achievement and was feeling confident until it denied my Achilles at the boss..

Idk what you did but in Pandora's video, he was able to use Achilles 
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
(09-17-2016, 12:17 AM)atom!c Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 11:37 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: Umm, Panda get deactivated on Florice, and need to burst 10 Millions (Unless defense breaker in a Barbahogg team), or use 4 active to push back debuff. Florice, On Panda here, then use Nidhogg. Boss First HP pray hard that you kill both together, then Stall back Mufasa and full burst.
As for Yog team, Can't use Yog at final phase..
I will try to clear with Aether team...
Aether, basti, Unicorn, PR Circe, Fylgia, Aether
Rd.1 Stall
Rd.2 Stall, On Circe
Rd.3 Plan and Spin 7, DC if needed
Rd.4 Basti+Aether+DC/Unicorn if used DC previous round
Rd.5 1 Combo Stall few turns, then Aether
Rd.6a Aether, Full Attack
Rd.6b Kill Normally.... wait, Boss High Def, T_T Sad

I quit... Try next time

Was referring to 'Pan' like aahlsy said not panda tho. As for last phase yeah can't use yog, overlooked active lock Sad I guess pretty much screwed trying to attempt fire mono

According to the Chinese Wiki, during the 2nd phase (1 armor + 1 body) you can take down the boss and win the fight without the "all locked except earth" coming into play.

That said, 2s spin with yog team is not easy.
(09-17-2016, 03:28 AM)Lee Hugyeong Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 03:14 AM)Nash Wrote: FYI, Achilles does not work on the boss for some reason.. was trying out fire mono for achievement and was feeling confident until it denied my Achilles at the boss..

??? I just Googled and saw his video.. yup he used Achilles like I wanted to.. really weird.. 

I had a Yog team with Medea, Skeggjald, Achilles, Iquitos.. i dun see any conflict.. Iquitos was used previously and not on the boss.. is Skeggjald the issue here?

EDIT: yup.. did some test and Skeggjald is indeed the issue here..
(09-17-2016, 04:29 AM)Nash Wrote:

??? I just Googled and saw his video.. yup he used Achilles like I wanted to.. really weird.. 

I had a Yog team with Medea, Skeggjald, Achilles, Iquitos.. i dun see any conflict.. Iquitos was used previously and not on the boss.. is Skeggjald the issue here?

That's the fire wine valk right? She has a -80% debuff on enemies, probably doesn't stack.
(09-17-2016, 04:39 AM)lostiming Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 04:29 AM)Nash Wrote:

That's the fire wine valk right? She has a -80% debuff on enemies, probably doesn't stack.

Yup.. she was the issue.. 

interestingly, in my test, fire werewolf's "shield destructor" (-75% enemy defence for 3 turns) also puts an icon on the enemy BUT it does stack with Achilles.. 

I'll probably try again with the same team but swap her out for Fire Werewolf (or the fire vampire from long time ago).. waiting for stamina..
Fire achievement got me like:

[Image: l46cFjl.png]

Finally able to clear it with A LOT OF LUCK. Fire Yan, Medea, VR Tyr, Uriel, Pau Girl with a craft that ignores attribute relation.

Name: なし
ID: 75,875,162
Clear with 2 teams:

Samael + PR Circe + VR Freyja + PR Verdandi + PR Nidhogg + Samael
R1 - Normal spin
R2 - Lower Dark's HP a little bit before going for full attack though your firepower should allow you to kill immediately even if it went berserk.
R3 - Test of skill, keep spinning as much combo as you can.
R4 - Filter runes for 1 turn, then PR Verdandi, filter once more.
R5 - With the filtered rune, activate PR Circe and Samael.
R6 - Use VR Freyja (converter mode) to kill both left and right. No need to aim, just full attack. After that, Nidhogg + Samael + Craft.

Yog + Achilles + Thetis + PR Shuten Doji + iPKOF + Yog
R1 - Joke with your 25 seconds.
R2 - Aim at water first, then full attack both down.
R3 - Joke with your 25 seconds.
R4 - Filter board for 1 turn. (Tips: For other runes besides Fire, if got 2 or more set, dissolve until 1 set left). PKOF burn it away.
R5 - With the filtered board, normal spin + craft. Remember to use one that can ignore attribute relation
R6 - The tricky part. Since phase 2 lock earth and phase 3 lock non-earth, we will want to kill the center part at phase 2. To do so, aim at left (1) and center (2). Do this using the icon at top left icon, the body aiming is quite confusing to be honest. Then Achilles + Yog so that you can kill the left one. Afterward, Yog + Thetis + Shuten Doji to kill the center. Take note that at this time we have 2 seconds spinning so plan a short path instead of usual Yog spin. No need to force full attack, if the center is dead, the right side is just useless.
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313