Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Justice’s Punishment
(09-16-2016, 10:33 PM)jtsmith Wrote: i am thinking this just to pass this crap stage:
daji brynhildr Ed septum verd wukong

i have not confirmed this:
rd1 grind all actives up, stack dark runes
rd2 5 dark rune full attack and on Ed wukong and septum...manually spin well and use dc if needed.
rd3 bryn and daji
rd4 wukong 3 rd def break still up so spin at least 3 dark or 3 earth.
rd5 stack verd and 1 combo filter till dead.
rd6a full 5 dark rune attack and full burst plus dc  to make sure u end up with 3 dark.  dissolve no earth or better yet get rid of all earth in rd5.
rd6b this phase skipped when u full attack rd6a
rd6c dissolve 3 dark and no earth.

i am not sure about boss mechanics from last time.  good luck all.

I can confirm the boss mechanics work as you describe i.e. skip rd6b. Just 0 diamond cleared with Artemis team. 

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
0 diamond and 1* clear with a premium team:
PR Artemis + PR Loki, Septem, Thomas Midgley, PR Zeus + PR Artemis.
Everything is all max except Thomas only Amel II.
Septem IV is MVP to get around the skill lock on last stage, could potentially use Valkyrie instead if you save a converter on one of the earlier rounds.

Rd 1/2 Stall as long as possible for actives
Rd 3 Ensure everyone is up before moving on. If you kill it before the 5 rounds are up the chains unlock.
Rd 4 Thomas and LOW number of combos
Rd 5 Damage reduction is wiped. Turn on Artemis and use Zeus to convert + DC to prep board for next turn.
Rd 6a Septem then Zeus + Artemis team skill on prepped board.
Rd 6b Skipped
Rd 6c Just 1 combo somewhere towards the top of the board and try to avoid dissolving hearts.

Video will be here eventually: 

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
another thing i noticed is the last phase of the boss is cd3 12k attack. this is entirely grindable for most teams. u dont need 3 rds of burst.

edit: u have 4 turns.

(09-16-2016, 11:03 PM)jtsmith Wrote: another thing i noticed is the last phase of the boss is cd3 12k attack. this is entirely grindable for most teams. u dont need 3 rds of burst.

Last phase (Phase 3) is deduction trojan isn't it? As for grinding the first phase is impossible since spam trojan

For earth takes luck I guess if going with Barbhogg (Byak/Mufasa/Pan/extra PR Nidhg)

R4: Pan
R5: Convert + Nidhogg
R6: Kill both piece together (skydrops please) before spam kills you and left center Mufasa + Nidhogg + Craft

Fire Yogs(Medea, PR Fire Paladin, Achilles, Converter) 

R4: Paladin
R5: Achilles + Medea + convert
R6: Yog 1 for both piece and Yog 2 + craft for center
(09-16-2016, 11:29 PM)atom!c Wrote: Last phase (Phase 3) is deduction trojan isn't it? As for grinding the first phase is impossible since spam trojan
For earth takes luck I guess if going with Barbhogg (Byak/Mufasa/Pan/extra PR Nidhg)
R6: Kill both piece together (skydrops please) before spam kills you and left center Mufasa + Nidhogg + Craft
Umm, Panda get deactivated on Florice, and need to burst 10 Millions (Unless defense breaker in a Barbahogg team), or use 4 active to push back debuff. Florice, On Panda here, then use Nidhogg. Boss First HP pray hard that you kill both together, then Stall back Mufasa and full burst.
As for Yog team, Can't use Yog at final phase..
I will try to clear with Aether team...
Aether, basti, Unicorn, PR Circe, Fylgia, Aether
Rd.1 Stall
Rd.2 Stall, On Circe
Rd.3 Plan and Spin 7, DC if needed
Rd.4 Basti+Aether+DC/Unicorn if used DC previous round
Rd.5 1 Combo Stall few turns, then Aether
Rd.6a Aether, Full Attack
Rd.6b Kill Normally.... wait, Boss High Def, T_T Sad

I quit... Try next time
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Any ally that is at least dual max

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuke, Aqua, Darkness, Hiei, Natsu, Lucy, Atlantis

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Meso
Looking for: Daoloth, Meso

(09-16-2016, 11:37 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 11:29 PM)atom!c Wrote: Last phase (Phase 3) is deduction trojan isn't it? As for grinding the first phase is impossible since spam trojan
Umm, Panda get deactivated on Florice, and need to burst 10 Millions (Unless defense breaker in a Barbahogg team), or use 4 active to push back debuff. Florice, On Panda here, then use Nidhogg. Boss First HP pray hard that you kill both together, then Stall back Mufasa and full burst.
Rd.1 Stall
Rd.2 Stall, On Circe

I quit... Try next time
He is referring to Pan the Greek beast as a defense breaker, not panda

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

(09-16-2016, 11:37 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: Umm, Panda get deactivated on Florice, and need to burst 10 Millions (Unless defense breaker in a Barbahogg team), or use 4 active to push back debuff. Florice, On Panda here, then use Nidhogg. Boss First HP pray hard that you kill both together, then Stall back Mufasa and full burst.
Rd.1 Stall
Rd.2 Stall, On Circe

I quit... Try next time

Was referring to 'Pan' like aahlsy said not panda tho. As for last phase yeah can't use yog, overlooked active lock Sad I guess pretty much screwed trying to attempt fire mono
(09-17-2016, 12:17 AM)atom!c Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 11:37 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: Umm, Panda get deactivated on Florice, and need to burst 10 Millions (Unless defense breaker in a Barbahogg team), or use 4 active to push back debuff. Florice, On Panda here, then use Nidhogg. Boss First HP pray hard that you kill both together, then Stall back Mufasa and full burst.
Rd.1 Stall
Rd.2 Stall, On Circe

I quit... Try next time

Was referring to 'Pan' like aahlsy said not panda tho. As for last phase yeah can't use yog, overlooked active lock Sad I guess pretty much screwed trying to attempt fire mono

Ahh I see, that guy ignore defense... but need to burst hard at Florice and Boss Both phases, really need to pray Panda Skydrop..
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Any ally that is at least dual max

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuke, Aqua, Darkness, Hiei, Natsu, Lucy, Atlantis

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Meso
Looking for: Daoloth, Meso

Just a little info.
Brynhildr CAN NOT unlock last boss permanent lock
Damn. That craft looked pretty sexy too... The only fire teams I actually have would be Tyr, Hep, and the Fire Primal Greek dude. I have no hope lel
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257