Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Joyful Sacrifice
0 Diamond and 3 atttributes with Daoloth team.

I do not have the 3 heart Column Craft so used the 2 turn Delay craft and Colin for the heart shield.

Saggitarus for non-fire shield and then also for enchanted shield. (Do not dissolve enchanted fire!)

Fenrir skill1 to heal or clear up boards, skill2 useful for first boss.

Second boss safely with combination of craft and actives over a few turns until enough actives for the kill.

Daoloth skill was not needed much, use for the higher HP mobs, I had both available at final stage.

[Image: 264i448.png]

Lv. 400+ | Kenobe | ID: [21578953]

All welcome to join level 13 guild "Madhead"
ID: 1036
Thanks everyone. Wasn't too bad. Ate one dime at r5b but just glad to clear

-pink dreamery-
Finally cleared this with 0dime by throwing nobunaga at it.  I even brought a second nobunaga as i realized his cd was short and he countered a lot of the skills the enemy had.  Still not worth it.  No way to clear the other achievements without massive luck since i have no prologues.  Tower of saviors has a bad card deck compared to other games.

I refused to pay a dime for this even if i earned one in the process.

I tried a few times and did so I decided to not clear it and instead farm Xmas Summer.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
I also didn't clear it. Got stuck at round 6 because I missunderstood the effect and ended up wasting diamonds and throwing the phone when I realized the mistake...
(12-25-2017, 12:42 PM)Joaqs Wrote: I tried a few times and did so I decided to not clear it and instead farm Xmas Summer.

What is the point in farming Summer? I'd like to know if I should farm as well. Thanks
(12-25-2017, 08:56 PM)evilvoice Wrote:
(12-25-2017, 12:42 PM)Joaqs Wrote: I tried a few times and did so I decided to not clear it and instead farm Xmas Summer.

What is the point in farming Summer? I'd like to know if I should farm as well. Thanks

Not much, I thought out was the guild event at first and got a lucky skill up from 8 to 11 so I decided to max her.
Her active could be good in certain teams (but Cerberus and Agatha have more impact with only one more CD) but even then her stats are not good enough, so there isn't much point in farming her though the fact that the stage also drops the snowball quarterback 100% of the time means it is a great opportunity to max that elf. It is a skill lvl 15 card and last year Xmas guild event reward was skill lvl 10 so assuming no lucky skill yours, it takes the same amount of runs to max the elf and Summer.

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(12-26-2017, 12:13 AM)Joaqs Wrote:

Not much, I thought out was the guild event at first and got a lucky skill up from 8 to 11 so I decided to max her.
Her active could be good in certain teams (but Cerberus and Agatha have more impact with only one more CD) but even then her stats are not good enough, so there isn't much point in farming her though the fact that the stage also drops the snowball quarterback 100% of the time means it is a great opportunity to max that elf. It is a skill lvl 15 card and last year Xmas guild event reward was skill lvl 10 so assuming no lucky skill yours, it takes the same amount of runs to max the elf and Summer.

I guess I fed my quarterback harpies because he is maxed. I'll skip farming her. Thanks for the info.
(12-26-2017, 03:50 AM)evilvoice Wrote:

I guess I fed my quarterback harpies because he is maxed. I'll skip farming her. Thanks for the info.
No problem, just keep a copy in case MH does something with the Summers in the future.

(12-26-2017, 03:54 AM)Joaqs Wrote:
(12-26-2017, 03:50 AM)evilvoice Wrote:

No problem, just keep a copy in case MH does something with the Summers in the future.

I've kept all of them. I think I have 2 or 3 of diabolical. I have 1 of each of the other 2.