Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Joyful Sacrifice
Umm what's a decent safe team? Some times I look at the stage info and get pretty demoralised haha. I have one Groth and should be able to scrounge up most fire members

-pink dreamery-
(12-24-2017, 01:15 AM)eapeia Wrote: Umm what's a decent safe team? Some times I look at the stage info and get pretty demoralised haha. I have one Groth and should be able to scrounge up most fire members

Hi Pink, Euphoria here. The stage is pretty much designed for Ghroth teams I think. That being said, I still don't think it's a cakewalk for Ghroth either if you're going for an all fire achievement. Maybe some thing like Ghroth - Achilles - Thetis - Doris - Seth - Ghroth? I wouldn't know because I don't have Ghroth to test it out, should be quite a bit easier than other fire demon leaders though. My leaderboard is dominated by dual Ghroth with Fenrir and three other filler cards depending on your choice so I presume that setup is pretty safe.  

Main Ally: Azathoth
PR: FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, WE Spiritual Civilization, WFE Egyptians, Aloha, Dipankara
VR: WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
EX. Seal: Atlantis, Maya, Azathoth, Ghroth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu

ID: 21218485
(12-24-2017, 01:56 AM)put1572 Wrote:
(12-24-2017, 01:15 AM)eapeia Wrote: Umm what's a decent safe team? Some times I look at the stage info and get pretty demoralised haha. I have one Groth and should be able to scrounge up most fire members

Hi Pink, Euphoria here. The stage is pretty much designed for Ghroth teams I think. That being said, I still don't think it's a cakewalk for Ghroth either if you're going for an all fire achievement. Maybe some thing like Ghroth - Achilles - Thetis - Doris - Seth - Ghroth? I wouldn't know because I don't have Ghroth to test it out, should be quite a bit easier than other fire demon leaders though. My leaderboard is dominated by dual Ghroth with Fenrir and three other filler cards depending on your choice so I presume that setup is pretty safe.  
A heart convert like Aforgomon or Yuki-Onna is important for Ghroth, from what I've seen.

UID: 86478773
Adjutants: Maya and Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Ophiuchus, Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Magrence, Jackie, Jack, Barbara, Azathoth.
Nonmax: Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink
Had some fairly safe clears with Magness | Fthaggua | Doris | Seth | Nidhogg + Khaos.
KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

(12-24-2017, 08:32 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Had some fairly safe clears with Magness | Fthaggua | Doris | Seth | Nidhogg + Khaos.

I tried this several times and the damage sukked.  You can't b2b burst since the latest bump up of enemy hp.  Please provide video or strategy.

I have seen a couple of ppl post this team but not none on my leader board or on youtube.  In fact, there are no grind teams that I have found to clear this stage.

The only semi grind team i saw was an extremely lucky dio chan ama team.
I have seen people comment that elf teams like Rose or Sakura are grindable although I haven't bothered attempting it myself.
Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(12-24-2017, 02:07 AM)Fauxy Wrote:
(12-24-2017, 01:56 AM)put1572 Wrote:

A heart convert like Aforgomon or Yuki-Onna is important for Ghroth, from what I've seen.

Ghroth alone can ohko R4, if you're lucky. You can bring a heart convert if you don't want to gamble. 

A big problem with Ghroth mono-fire is that unless you have a second Ghroth, you lack a third Prologue to give to the extra 1.5 to all stats. It might be doable, but do note that your damage, HP, and recovery is going to be lower than a standard Ghroth team, so I don't know if it'd be any easier than other mono fire leaders...

Dual Ghroth with Fenrir and Abhoth/Yibb plus an extra of your choice is pretty safe. I took this team back in to get the outfit after I finished achievement hell, cleared in one try both times. 

If you don't care about achievements, Rose or Sakura should be pretty safe, since you can tumble most of the big hits and basically grind the 90% reduction stages for CD. R5 is the one stage you need to blow through as quickly as possible. Lots of triple Sengo Rose teams on my leaderboard, although the normal setup should work just as well. PR Sprite+Khaos should be safe for the same reasons.
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Ophiuchus (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders: Lu Bu, Mastema, Izanagi, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Arthur, Yi Ye Shu, Rose, Ghroth, Daoloth, Mai, etc.
(12-24-2017, 11:12 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
(12-24-2017, 08:32 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Had some fairly safe clears with Magness | Fthaggua | Doris | Seth | Nidhogg + Khaos.

I tried this several times and the damage sukked.  You can't b2b burst since the latest bump up of enemy hp.  Please provide video or strategy.

I have seen a couple of ppl post this team but not none on my leader board or on youtube.  In fact, there are no grind teams that I have found to clear this stage.

The only semi grind team i saw was an extremely lucky dio chan ama team.

first of all you should place fthaggua between doris and seth 

3b) burst
4) stall
5a) grind a bit, then use doris or seth (depending on ur board) + craft, make sure daoloth is at cd2 
5b) burst, use nidhogg's second active if you failed to kill daoloth in one turn 
6) stall 
7a) spin and dissolve all fire runes, on a second turn use seth 
7b) burst, remember to stack earth runes
Went back and finished it with Rose. Ahh so much harder than it needed to be, but yes, grind perennial works, just burst at recovery lock. I realized doing this that Strelitzia is a crazily strong booster, she basically did all the damage at the -90% nonfire stage.
UID: 86478773
Adjutants: Maya and Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Ophiuchus, Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Magrence, Jackie, Jack, Barbara, Azathoth.
Nonmax: Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink