Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Joyful Sacrifice
Battle Info: http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Joyful_Sacrifice

Achievements: 
Demon Leader + Ally
All Fire
3+ Attributes

DC Reward: http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Wooded_Downstream_Amulet

Another stupidly difficult stage, especially if you're achievement hunting.

2* Clear (Demon Leader and Ally, 3+ Attributes) with Dual Groth + Yibb, Minamoto Fusion, Colin

1) spin, stall 3 turns, remember dark before moving on
2) spin, stall 2 turns
3) spin, kill on turn 2 
3b) fuse, yibb, colin
4) mina convert and stall 
5a) kill in two turns
5b) colin, groth
6) yibb
7a) DC to clear board, then spin with prepped board
7b) groth, full burst with everything left

1* Clear (Fire Team) with Dual Nobunaga + PR Medea, Sun Hsiao Mei, Kyo, Fthggua using Aggressive Suspire Amulet (3 heart rune columns) as DC

1) spin, kill on turn 4, remember dark/fire/light before moving on
2) spin, kill on turn 3. On turn 2 turn on Medea and Nobu if needed
3a) spin and kill in 2 turns
3b) nobu, fthaggua and spin
4) spin once to search for hearts, then spin a second time and DC, then spin one more time with the generated heart runes. Note that this only works with Aggressive Suspire Amulet as DC
5a) turn medea back on, spin twice 
5b) mei, nobu, try to remove enchanted runes
6) spin
7a) turn off medea, then spin, remembering that earth can't be dissolved. DC aiming for 4500 score, and saving fire/light/dark. Burst down with prepped board. 
7b) full burst with medea, Kyo, Fthaggua

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
There are not many teams that can burst that hard back to back and I didn't get the new cards. I guess I'll pass this SM ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

IGN: Wezlex
ID: 55757834
Current ally: Leader I last used myself
Other allies: Artemis, Ursula, Stone of origin SSS, Gaia , Wukong , PR Giemsa, Beelzebub, Apollo, Loki, Aether
Wanted allies: anyone who is active
Heres a shat card for a difficult stage. Merry chrsitmas from mh.

I really don't get the idea of designing such a difficult stage for a card that will probably collect dust in most inventories. The craft is ok (emphasis on ok) but it's really nothing special. Fthaggua's stage was much easier and the card is much more useful than this blob.
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
The stage is still not available on my region, 8 more hours to go. I think I can do some setup with Cao Cao or Chessia, but they won't breeze over this stage. This was designed for Ghroth and to showcase where he does best. Personally I'm not a fan of stages being tailored to specific leaders. As for Arwassa... Yeah pretty cheap version of Wawel.
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
Tried it. Failed it. Wasted dimes. I'll quit while I'm ahead. I don't have a good heart converter in fire. Don't have Ghroth. Don't have Diablo. Jackie could do it, I feel, if I had the heart converter but it's just not worth training one for this card. Probably the easiest way though is Amaterasu stall though. MH, why you refuse to give me Perseus and then make these stages like this? Heart shield on a dragon/demon patch of all things, gimme a break.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
done

l/a demons + monofire https://imgur.com/a/wYxcu

3+ attributes https://imgur.com/a/dAWtw
use seth instead of chessia and you'll be able to ohko the boss

both 0 dia clear
2* groth, groth, achiles fusion, seth, groth
1* sakura, rose, cf, shyplant, sterlitzia, sakura.
I farm with sakura team. Save but grindy at 6th battle.
Ugh. I really wish they'd rerelease crafts. Sad Missing this 3 column heart conversion DC is rough...

What luck that Ghroth is my one and only Prologue rare, lmao.

1. Ghroth + Abhoth + Fenrir + Mo Wang Zi + Ghroth
DC is just a damage boosting amulet to filter runes with.
[Image: tly6Y86l.png]

Strategy:
Not the same as the one for the clear pic, but this probably works better?
R1 - R2: Take your time and kill.
R3a: Spin one round. On the second turn, use DC and store light and fire runes.
R3b: Use Mo Wang Zi, and spin your filtered runes.
R4: Dissolve as many hearts as possible. Then, use Ghroth and pray for skydrop. (If it doesn't do enough, you can use a second Ghroth and store some CD on R5a)
R5a: Spin to kill in 2 turns.
R5b: Use Fenrir 1 and DC. Make sure to dissolve away most enchanted runes. Store some fire runes with DC.
R6: Dissolve fire, avoiding enchanted fire.
R7a: Use Fenrir 2 and dissolve.
R7b: Use whatever's left and kill.

2. Abadon + Ghroth + Perseus + Nobunaga + Medea + Abadon
DC is a one turn delay 2* shadowfall craft. It's used to safely clear most of the locked runes on the boss. 

Took me a bajillion tries, but I finally got it. 
The original strategy that I based this off of had Rococo instead of Perseus and Seth instead of Nobunaga.
[Image: sCgUmjNl.png]

Strategy:
R1: Easy to kill too quickly. Do a few combos of the majority rune while storing fire runes until fire is the majority rune. Then do 1 combo until the enemy is CD1. Kill with the fire runes.
R2: Do damage every turn if possible. Try to take the full 3 turns here.
R3a: Turn on Medea and kill in two turns.
R3b: Use Nobunaga to clean the board and spin.
R4: Turn off Medea. Dissolve away light, dark, fire, and heart while saving water and earth. Then use Perseus to convert heart. Make sure to dissolve in groups of 5 so you get some enchanted hearts next turn. Hopefully you have enough hearts to finish this in 3 turns with enough health for R5a ambush. If you don't, you can use Ghroth or DC to delay, I think.
R5a: Turn on Medea and kill in 2 turns.
R5b: Use Abadon and spin really good. This is the stage I got stuck on the most (not enough colors for Abadon's active, not enough runes to dissolve the corners, etc...) Really hard without the extra multiplier from majority fire though.
I didn't want to use DC in case I wasn't able to get it up again in time for R7a. For my actual clear, I pretty much got a perfect board for this round (majority fire, all five colors, dissolvable corners).
Using DC before killing on R5a might get you an extra turn to store fire runes?
R6: Spin, avoiding enchanted fire. Any other enchanted is ok.
R7a: Turn off Medea. Filter runes, making sure you still have fire runes on the board and activate DC to unlock the board and delay the boss. Then use Nobunaga and kill.
R7b: Used Abadon, Ghroth, Medea and Perseus to kill.
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Khaos (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.
Similar to Agnesi above, I didn't have the heart convert craft so I ended up using the 2 turn delay craft from Khaos' SM. I also didn't train my Seth and had no other board clears so I had to manual spin at rounds 3b and 5b. I cannot count how many times I had to redo this stage before I finally got a 0 dime clear for the fire achievement.

Abadon - Medea - Doris - PR flames keeper - Perseus - Abadon (2* achievement)

R1. Stall as much as possible. Kill the right mob on the last CD and make sure to remember where your dark runes are for round two.

R2. Continue stalling, try to kill the mob at the last or second last CD. I died at this round so many times because RNG decided to screw me over and not drop any dark runes

R3a. Activate Medea and manual spin

R3b. Use Doris convert + manual spin. Try to clear off as many weathered runes as you can, remember that you can hit the weathered runes without getting damaged

R4. Hopefully you had some hearts on the board. Deactivate Medea and dissolve as many hearts as possible and on the next round use Perseus to finish him off

R5a. Activate Medea and manual spin. I used my first craft here to delay the monster and stall back my used skills.

R5b. Manual spin to try and clear off the electrified runes. Finish him off with PR keeper first active + Abadon

R6. Doris + manual spin, being careful not to dissolve enchanted fire. I hope to never see this skill again.

R7a. Deactivate Medea and try to stall for CDs. I used the second craft here to delay the monster and clear the marked board.

R7b. Everything you have left. Medea + PR keeper first active + Abadon + Perseus + pray for skydrops

Probably not the best strategy out there, but I'm never looking back at this stage again, especially not with this team.
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485