Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Irresistible Lure
Well, the white fox has officially appeared and can be obtained from this battle:

http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Irresistible_Lure

3 achievements:
☆ Team consisting of only Earth members (excluding team skills)
☆ Team consisting of 3 or more different Races
☆ Team consisting of 2 or more different Attributes (excluding team skills)

Nothing very special in mobs' skills, though Inari the earth fox presents new skill, just a little contradiction that most battles are designed for earth team, while the boss favors light runes.

Hideoyshi seems to be a certain choice for 1st achievement and farming. Lu Xun is indispensable to stall the boss.

For the 2 other achievements, maybe Aether & proper DC can do the job.

[Image: 841a66da.jpg]
I guess the God racism is Madhead's way of trying to stop Greeks from overpowering everything...

1* Clear (Earth Team) with Dual Hideyoshi + Mark II Fusion, Lu Xun, Akechi with Aggressive Pique Seal as DC for the 2 turn delay

I misread the skill on round 4 as invisible. Just bring two strong earth humans instead of Mark II Fusion, as it's not very helpful. 
1) Spin 6 combos to kill sides, stall a bit on middle mob, turn on Lu Xun when ready
2a) Convert and spin through
2b) Burst with Akechi
3) Convert and spin
4) Wait for it to reveal, dissolve as many earth runes as possible to reduce the damage done. Kill quickly
5a) Just convert and spin through
5b) Convert and spin through
6) You can tank a hit with Lu Xun. When skills are ready, full burst with DC. I brought Aggressive Pique Seal for the 2 turn delay in emergency. 

2* Clear (3+ Races, 2+ Attributes) with Dual Daoloth + PR Pluma, Sirius Fusion, Lady White Bones with Aggressive Pique Seal as DC for the 2 turn delay

1) Kill sides, then stall CD on middle mob by dissolving small blocks of light runes. Move on once skills are ready, but don't fuse yet. 
2a) Spin through, dissolving as many earth runes as possible. Fuse for emergency heal, and use DC for second emergency stalling. 
2b) Spin through
3) Spin
4) Wait for it to reveal, then use Sirius skill 1 to heal up and kill it
5a) Wait until you have enough earth runes, then use Lady White Bones and Daoloth to burst down
5b) Spin through
6) Burst with Daoloth, Pluma, Sirius full board convert

Other Teams: 
Azathoth 1* (2+ Attributes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj-RZ3VwGp0
KOF 1* (2+ Attributes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAcxaHfnMoA
Li Tieguai 2* (Earth Team, 3+ Races): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSH3zCJu8Y4
Guan Yu 2* (2+ Attributes, 3+ Races): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUVTLpshAVc

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Done all achievement
Tkl, circe, Anu, ssx, akechi, Tkl. Not 0 dime
Pr yog, smilodon, bhisop, ssx, eyeball, Pr yog. 0 dime
After several dime for refill, I end up using azathot team to farm.
Azatoth, colin, ursulla, novalis, nidhog, azatoth with vaque firce seal dc.

Edit: daoloth, pluma, fenrir, colin, daoloth. With vague fierce seal dc . Easiest

(04-13-2018, 09:53 PM)aahlsy Wrote: I guess the God racism is Madhead's way of trying to stop Greeks from overpowering everything...

Greeks were nerf now. Even with 3 more lines from Khaos/Starters, it is hard to reach 40 combos. For normal spin, 12-15 combos are popular. Without total burst, Greeks damages are not high anymore.

Rose: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjx3wwhAgJw

Beast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q-dMwzjQVk
[Image: 841a66da.jpg]
Greeks have never reached 40 combos for me. It's always mid teens to mid twenties. Y'all are paranoid. They're just not a high damage team by themselves without enchantresses.

On topic: I cleared with Rose - Daji - Cornflower - Yidhra - Cactus. No dimes, one achievement.

Plenty of fails for the monoearth achieve though. And I don't need this card so I think I'm bowing out while I'm ahead. Shame about the craft though.

There is a bug that causes Bull King's water column attack to carry over to the boss stage for some reason (as in when she attacks it has the same convert to water effect but not initial water shield). I got a screenshot but I'm on mobile. I'm guessing most teams wouldn't see this though because they wouldn't wanna get hit.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Edit:
[Image: tTivDUX.png]
[Image: 6vGgbAU.png]UID: 86478773
Anyone saying greeks were nerf and they should reach 40 combos consistently after VR are either trolls or paranoids and should be banned (unless sarcasm was implied in the comment).
 Big Grin Angel

(04-14-2018, 02:47 PM)Fauxy Wrote: There is a bug that causes Bull King's water column attack to carry over to the boss stage for some reason (as in when she attacks it has the same convert to water effect but not initial water shield). I got a screenshot but I'm on mobile. I'm guessing most teams wouldn't see this though because they wouldn't wanna get hit.
Yeah, you can see this in my Hideyoshi video above (around 9:30) when I tank a hit from the boss. I don't think anyone's clamouring for Madhead to fix it since it's so minor.
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(04-14-2018, 02:52 PM)Max_LKC Wrote: Anyone saying greeks were nerf and they should reach 40 combos consistently after VR are either trolls or paranoids and should be banned (unless sarcasm was implied in the comment).

In his defense he did say with Khaos/Starter's added three rows, so "consistent" might not be the word you'd want to use here. That being said, I don't feel the so-called "nerf" either, heck the difference (if there really is any) is even less prominent than the "nerf" after their PR and we all know how controversial that topic is. 
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: FEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
Isn't Khaos/starters bad for Greeks anyway? You're most likely going to lose the self-attribute runes that pool around the top of the board and so have a hard time fulfilling 5+ self-attribute dissolve condition to maintain the trace active. But yeah. Banning is a bit extreme, he's just a bit hyperbolic.
[Image: 6vGgbAU.png]UID: 86478773
(04-14-2018, 03:27 PM)put1572 Wrote:
(04-14-2018, 02:52 PM)Max_LKC Wrote: Anyone saying greeks were nerf and they should reach 40 combos consistently after VR are either trolls or paranoids and should be banned (unless sarcasm was implied in the comment).

In his defense he did say with Khaos/Starter's added three rows, so "consistent" might not be the word you'd want to use here. That being said, I don't feel the so-called "nerf" either, heck the difference (if there really is any) is even less prominent than the "nerf" after their PR and we all know how controversial that topic is. 

That's a valid point, I take back the word consistent. I apologize for being a bit harsh then. But even with VR, 3 rows extra isn't gonna double your usual combo to reach 40 combos, as that would still require a lot of luck given how VR leader skill work.
 Big Grin Angel