Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Invincible Black Magic - Nightmare
Tried quite a few natsu teams and they were all waste of time.  When i used this team, i won easily.  In fact, this is the only team we should be using to beat this stage.

Natsu piasa biscuit santa shakuro natsu

The magic is in piasa and shakuro.  With these 2 cards, u cant die.  Ur invincible, even on last boss and the jo boss stage.  Just turn any guy to fire using natsu skill.

Biscuit is optional.  Another booster would work there.

I have beat this stage many times 100% of the time with 0 dimes.  Meanwhile ppl are literally using 10 dimes to beat this stage.

(01-27-2019, 11:31 PM)jtsmith Wrote: Tried quite a few natsu teams and they were all waste of time.  When i used this team, i won easily.  In fact, this is the only team we should be using to beat this stage.

Natsu piasa biscuit santa shakuro natsu

The magic is in piasa and shakuro.  With these 2 cards, u cant die.  Ur invincible, even on last boss and the jo boss stage.  Just turn any guy to fire using natsu skill.

Biscuit is optional.  Another booster would work there.

I have beat this stage many times 100% of the time with 0 dimes.  Meanwhile ppl are literally using 10 dimes to beat this stage.
Can you give a walkthrough?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Refer to 4 card clear video in opening post. Add santa/biscuit to make things easier.

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(01-28-2019, 01:17 AM)evilvoice Wrote: Can you give a walkthrough?

Stall rd1 through rd3a.  U must get piasa and shakuro up asap.  Shakuro and piasa must always be up so dont overwrite.  If u have to overwrite then overwrite shakuro and watch ur hearts.

Rd3b.  Use natsu combine and only dissolve 3 rune columns near the top so the combine skill gives u more than 10 combos.  U will oneshot him but use a booster if u want 

Grind up to the jo dark dragon final form then tranform him to fire.  Then he wont kill u.  Just spin until everything is up then burst.  If u fail then just stall some more and try again.

Grind then to the last rd. Turn the darkwizard to fire both rds with natsu before u stall and burst.  He cant really kill u as long as u keep dissolving fire and spin well.

I am struggling with rainbow natsu now because i am trying to clear the last star for the useless craft.  When u start taking away fire cards then i leave these easy bosses with a spec of hp and they kill me.  Fk rainbow teams and fk madhead for trying to promote shyt rainbow teams which are basically a weakening debuff.

Edit: finally beat it and got the craft with a 3 star team.  Used
Natsu piasa nyx humanAgatha kurapika natsu
Human agatha tranforms to fire which helps the team sync better for when u hook ur bosses with ironfist.
I fisted acnologia 2nd life and both lives of zeref.
Use the same strategy as with piasa and shakuro team except now humanAgatha is ur shakuro.

Done...wish i felt like i have a better deck now...no dimes spent but used 3 free staminas MH gave me.