Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Invincible Black Magic - Nightmare
Now that more people have cleared the stage, I've added a bunch of extra videos to the first post.

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(01-26-2019, 11:32 AM)aahlsy Wrote: Now that more people have cleared the stage, I've added a bunch of extra videos to the first post.

Thanks.  What is the consensus farm team?  Dont care about achiev....

Natsu if you have it, although it's worth considering sphinxes particularly if you're not confident in spinning.

For 360 stamina you get 3000 rounds from sphinxes, or 7 zerefs if you don't die.

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
3 star achievement with

Natsu, Genkai, Katherine, Kurapika, Darkness, Natsu

Made use of bypass 23 rune shield bug.

Rd1-2. Stall CD
Rd3a. Kill quickly, use Natsu if needed
Rd3b. Use Natsu combine skill and spin 1 combo to get 10 combo skydrop.
Rd4. Use Darkness to get heart runes and Natsu if needed. Basically use anything
Rd5. Stall CD
Rd6. Use Katherine if needed.
Rd7. Use 1 turn to chip his HP, the snipe with both Natsu. NOTE: YOU MUST SNIPE KILL TO SKIP Rd8b
Rd8a. Easy grind
Rd8b. Skipped due to bug
Rd9. Should be easy grind.
Rd10a. Use Natsu Switch to Fire and grind. Use darkness to remove heart runes.
Rd10b. Full Burst

Katherine replaceable with Nathaniel or other starters. Genkai used for bursting, can be replaced by other cards.

Shakuro also helps but mine is not max CD
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Any ally that is at least dual max

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuke, Aqua, Darkness, Hiei, Natsu, Lucy, Atlantis

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Meso
Looking for: Daoloth, Meso

(01-26-2019, 04:11 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Natsu if you have it, although it's worth considering sphinxes particularly if you're not confident in spinning.

For 360 stamina you get 3000 rounds from sphinxes, or 7 zerefs if you don't die.

why sphinx, do they give him more than their normal 50 rounds?  because they are available in the black hole?
Cleared all three Achievements using dual Natsu:

Natsu + Kurapika / Shakuro / Katherine / Darkness + Natsu

Wave 1: Stall as long as possible for Natsu's Iron Fist.
Wave 2: Stall as long as possible for Natsu's Iron Fist.
Wave 3.1: Turn on Kurapika and Shakuro, Iron Fist the mob and stall for Darkness. Filter out Hearts after Darkness is turned on.
Wave 3.2: Iron Fist the mob + Roar at the board. 3C or more keeps you alive. Stall for Darkness to come off CD again if possible.
Wave 4: Turn off Darkness and burst with Katherine.
Wave 5: 1C Fire keeps you alive, so stall for CDs. Target Dark mob first.
Wave 6: Spin through.
Wave 7: Burst with Katherine.
Wave 8.1: Iron Fist and spin through.
Wave 8.2: Iron Fist the mob, then stall for combo skill. As long as you go green to red, you'll live. Burst with Absolute Time + combo skill.
Wave 9: Stall as long as possible for Iron Fist.
Wave 10.1: Iron Fist the mob + Roar at the board. Spin through while stacking Dark.
Wave 10.2: Iron Fist the mob, then stall for combo skill. Burst with dual Natsu combo skill + Katherine. May need multiple bursts, but he can't kill you.

Some notes:
  • If Kurapika's Dowsing Chain ever drops off, just turn it back on; You don't need to Transform until you need Absolute Time anyway.
  • When bursting, try to dissolve two sets of Fire for Natsu's bonus multiplier.
  • Always Iron Fist before combo skill; It's an NM, so it's not worth risking it, especially when both uses of combo skill occur late in the stage.
[Image: J0nLRNh.png]
Also available (AM): Azathoth, Sakura, VR Greek, KOF rares
UID: 22963116
(01-27-2019, 04:30 AM)Sayokyoku Wrote: Cleared all three Achievements using dual Natsu:

Natsu + Kurapika / Shakuro / Katherine / Darkness + Natsu

Wave 1: Stall as long as possible for Natsu's Iron Fist.
Wave 2: Stall as long as possible for Natsu's Iron Fist.
Wave 3.1: Turn on Kurapika and Shakuro, Iron Fist the mob and stall for Darkness. Filter out Hearts after Darkness is turned on.
Wave 3.2: Iron Fist the mob + Roar at the board. 3C or more keeps you alive. Stall for Darkness to come off CD again if possible.
Wave 4: Turn off Darkness and burst with Katherine.
Wave 5: 1C Fire keeps you alive, so stall for CDs. Target Dark mob first.
Wave 6: Spin through.
Wave 7: Burst with Katherine.
Wave 8.1: Iron Fist and spin through.
Wave 8.2: Iron Fist the mob, then stall for combo skill. As long as you go green to red, you'll live. Burst with Absolute Time + combo skill.
Wave 9: Stall as long as possible for Iron Fist.
Wave 10.1: Iron Fist the mob + Roar at the board. Spin through while stacking Dark.
Wave 10.2: Iron Fist the mob, then stall for combo skill. Burst with dual Natsu combo skill + Katherine. May need multiple bursts, but he can't kill you.

Some notes:
  • If Kurapika's Dowsing Chain ever drops off, just turn it back on; You don't need to Transform until you need Absolute Time anyway.
  • When bursting, try to dissolve two sets of Fire for Natsu's bonus multiplier.
  • Always Iron Fist before combo skill; It's an NM, so it's not worth risking it, especially when both uses of combo skill occur late in the stage.

Same team for achieves.
Important note! Never use Roar before Iron Fist, the delay effect conflicts with the attribute swap effect and you will probably die before the delay wears off. I did this accidentally a lot. ><
ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): Lucy, Mellow, VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
I used Natsu + Shakuro + Erza + Darkness + Nyx + Natsu. Erza solve 3-2 and the fire human craft that blast through puzzle shield. Nyx for 10-2. Rest are quite easy.

Also there seems to be bug between Wave 7 and 8. I used Roar to finished off 7 and Wave 8 doesn't have the dissolve 23 shield. Making it lots easier. Otherwise it would take a long while but still fairly easy.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
(01-27-2019, 12:56 PM)alpha5omega7 Wrote: Also there seems to be bug between Wave 7 and 8. I used Roar to finished off 7 and Wave 8 doesn't have the dissolve 23 shield. Making it lots easier. Otherwise it would take a long while but still fairly easy.

I believe this has already been patched by Madhead.

(01-27-2019, 01:00 PM)aahlsy Wrote:
(01-27-2019, 12:56 PM)alpha5omega7 Wrote: Also there seems to be bug between Wave 7 and 8. I used Roar to finished off 7 and Wave 8 doesn't have the dissolve 23 shield. Making it lots easier. Otherwise it would take a long while but still fairly easy.

I believe this has already been patched by Madhead.
Well I did that on Chinese server say 12 hrs ago. Didn't bother to do it again. Didn't hurt to try, I think the key was Roar on R7 and some say need the 10th seal craft involved.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk