Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Hunting the Bear Boy
have this craft Spiral Intimidating Opal
at 4500 score, delay the actions of Fire Attribute enemies for 1 Round.

wonder at boss 2nd HP... if the action is delayed... surely wont attack. but will the Kamikaze continue? if continue, then dont need to bring card that prevent damage.
but if use craft to delay the action, means no craft for 1st HP...

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(12-24-2016, 01:02 PM)rxwing Wrote: have this craft Spiral Intimidating Opal

wonder at boss 2nd HP... if the action is delayed... surely wont attack. but will the Kamikaze continue? if continue, then dont need to bring card that prevent damage.

HP will still be deducted.
Since initial CD for 2nd HP bar is inherited from 1st bar, it sounds pretty good to me.

Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
(12-24-2016, 01:48 PM)Arigato Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 01:02 PM)rxwing Wrote: have this craft Spiral Intimidating Opal

HP will still be deducted.
Since initial CD for 2nd HP bar is inherited from 1st bar, it sounds pretty good to me.

HP will still be deducted? great. thank you sir Big Grin

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
1star 0 dime team, allmax partial dragons.

ursula nidhogg novalis Xi EGG nidhogg

rd1 try to stall but i end up killing them before xi was up.
rd2 xi is locked, so i just burst with ursula and nidhogg
rd3 lots of weather runes but np, use egg to kill the trojan.  then grind but i ohko the frog after 1rd.
rd4 activate xi.  im a 6 or 7 combo spinner so np here.  stall after debuff is off.  make rbg enchanted for rd5
rd5 activate egg to clear light and now easy to spin three enchanted.  i made lots of rgb enchanted last rd.  used  nidhogg and ursula plus dc.  i used the 2star water craft to enchant and delay fire.  best of both but i ohko 1st form anyhow.  had another rd of burst not needed.
rd5 zhangfei delayed to cd2 so he just died in 2 turns without hitting me lol.

that craft rly made it a safe run.  spinning well helps conserve actives.

some notes, using egg over sunnie or colin helps a lot for 1st form boss.  egg will not mess with ur enchanted runes.  most every1 has that 2star water opal craft so try using a water leader for the achievs to make the boss easier.
[Image: a1b282950b38f083ad1ca755c43287cc.jpg]

Easy clear. Don't even need the jade lover cuz IPQOW works too.
[Image: 4q32gx.png][Image: s4w491.png]

BE A WOLOLO TODAY!

Pretty straight forward with a Haza, yuki, and panda.... Just annoying to get the enchantrd trio at the boss, but you can survive any hit (unless you let mufasa stack up). If you have another beast booster, you can stall and overwrite the 8 combo minimum against panda.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Reposting now that I've cleared all the achievements. Done with painful grind teams because I failed too many times trying offensive clears.

1* Team (3+ Attributes): PR Ursula + PR Novalis, PR Xi, Dark Golem, PR Nidhogg + PR Nidhogg 
1) Grind through
2) Turn on Novalis, grind through
3) Turn on Xi, Burst
4) Wait for debuff to disappear, use Nidhogg to heal if necessary, prep enchanted runes
5a) Full burst.
5b) Heal using Nidhogg if needed.

1* Team (Human Leader and Ally: Luno + Paladin Overlord of Faith, Lisa, PR Nat, PR PKOL + Luno 
Just grind through. It's really painful. 

1* Team (Water Team): Cinderella + PR Tefnut, Fylgia, PR PQOW, PR Wenzhong + PR Pisces 
Another painful grind
1) Use actives when ready and kill earth ASAP
2) Grind through, turn on Wen Zhong when ready
3) Full burst
4) PQOW, wait for debuff to disappear, grind through
5a) Grind through
5b) PQOW

Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(12-24-2016, 08:52 AM)Lee Hugyeong Wrote: I plan on going in with Poseidon+ZLE+Ao Guang+Sera+Dagon for water mono and the for the other two  LHY+Circe+Huifre+Skeggjald+Molly+Guan Yu/LYR. Update when I try

Okay so the 3 colored team was a fail mainly because I didn't know the last HP bar was uncontrollable, but it is possible. The strategy is to use Molly at Panda and then use LHY+Huifre at color shield. I had to slot in iPQoW though. Still trying to pass with a Water team WITHOUT Florice which everyone seems to have...
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
Cleared 2 star with
LYR, PR Medea, PR Circe, PR Molly, IPQOW, LHY
Hulfre level 1...
Rd1. Target Phantom, stall
Rd2. Circe, grind a but, use LYR
Rd3. Medea, kill Mufasa, then proceed to stall on I quit TOS
Rd4. LHY+DC enchant
Rd5a. Molly
Rd5b. Off Circe, IPQOW...

Gonna try mono water with
Pontos, IPQOW, Florice, Molly, Dagon, Pontos... That craft looking nice Big Grin
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237