Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Hunting the Bear Boy
i'm imagining stuffs... must be tonight sign in reward... or arena... or... Smile
thanks @bakyo... and thanks @Revdarian... yeah now understand what you mean... 50% HP deduction is deduct the enemy HP, not player... Big Grin

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Seems pretty easy with Barbhogg... Anyone tried yet?

[Image: 38f015c0.jpg]

Egō eimi to Alpha kai to Omega!!
Yes, refer to my post here: http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Discussion-Strategy-Info-Hunting-the-Bear-Boy?pid=270524#pid270524

Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
0 dim clear:
Pr Barb, Pr Nidhogg, Nidhogg, Panda, Palitus, Pr Nidhogg

R1: Grind
R2: Grind
R3: Burst on Mufasa, grind
R4: Heal out 5 rounds with active or kill/grind with 8+ combo
R5a: Burst + DC
R5b: Make sure to have enough hp to tank 1 hit ( > 36,846 + 10% of your max hp), laugh at its face.

I'm pretty sure you can sub in Rabbit (Moai), Bull King, Foul Dragon, Xuanwu. Anything that has burst or heal will walk through this SM unchallenged.
Got it 0 dimes on my first try. Not planning to try for achievements.

[Image: 31TbMvw.jpg]

And used this card to survive boss for a turn
[Image: whe2kBs.jpg]
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
unless otherwise stated, all cards in highest evolve/PR/VR form. all max for cards with amel, dual max for cards without amel.

Leader & Ally are Human
YJ (L), Circe, Duncan, Sariel, PKoW, YJ (A)

Sariel for either convert to Heart or remove the 8 combos effect.
yep PKoW off color. Oni Lv1 SLv1 CD too long.
have ZLE, but only have Circe... and not sure about spinning skill. Light Human... YJ better Smile

DC: the one that produce enchanted runes.

1st try: KO at #2... didnt think to burst... and the truck hit too hard
2nd try: success

#2: activate one YJ and DC, dont drag here.
#3: target Mufasa first... of coz...
#4: i used Sariel to remove 8 combos effect here. off coz deactivate and activate Circe back. end this one with DC
#5a: another YJ and Duncan. try to spin for sword amel.
#5b: activate PKoW and pretty much done...

dimes in good condition. especially Monday those Arena dimes... Big Grin will try with Water and 3 attr achievement.

3 or more attr
YJ (L), Circe, Duncan, Agatha (Human), PKoW, DP (A)
yep PKoW off color. Oni Lv1 SLv1 CD too long. and my Xuanwu SLv ok but Lv not ok, cant tank the hit.

can form this one as well, believe can pass, just not confident on spinning skill
Aloha (L), Furi, Panda, Medusa, Qiongqi, Haza (A)
Aloha LV93 SLv10, Furi Lv35 SLv9, Panda All Max, Medusa All Max, Qiongqi Lv99 SLv9
other Beasts: Mufasa, Cybele, Sumatra

DC: the one that produce enchanted runes.

success on 1st try

#2: try to stay alive here with Agatha, DP, Duncan 3 more rows in search for Heart. if cant stall no more, burst with DC. i managed to bring the HP down to around 20% before burst DC. just to be safe...
#3: target Mufasa first... of coz...
#4: 8 combos and Agatha DP actives should be no prob to stay alive here. if want to stall for CD, off Circe. end this one with DC. or DC next round no prob
#5a: YJ and Duncan. try to spin for sword amel.
#5b: activate PKoW and pretty much done...

now... mono Water left...

dang... Water used 1 stamina refill and 2 dimes refill still KO. and numerous time Heart drought at #1? well... too bad. think thats enough tries. have tried and failed. nothing in this game is a 'must to have'. till 'one day' later... maybe buy that craft at merchant at 10 millions? who knows Smile

next week Nidhogg... so... this year only gave 2 sm a pass... Maskman and last week Muramasa... believe have the cards to clear those, just dimes condition and decided not to try.

done Smile
(12-24-2016, 02:27 AM)rxwing Wrote: Leader & Ally are Human

Would RD - YJ work better if not concerned with achievements?
I plan on going in with Poseidon+ZLE+Ao Guang+Sera+Dagon for water mono and the for the other two LHY+Circe+Huifre+Skeggjald+Molly+Guan Yu/LYR. Update when I try
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
I guess that erebus team could even use Nyarlathotep, to dodge the 5b attack. Just giving out options.
PR Xuanwu, earth chinese beast's, -60% damage received active cd 10 is another option for anyone wondering for earth.

Vespar is another 70% chance to outright dodge/30% damage reduction card, but being a water elf even with the probabilities on your side... you better feel lucky. Sera's -60% is another water elf with a cd that is easier to swallow, just be above 15k hp with water and heart runes prior to her activation.
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
(12-24-2016, 06:44 AM)caius76 Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 02:27 AM)rxwing Wrote: Leader & Ally are Human

Would RD - YJ work better if not concerned with achievements?

yeah... RD - YJ can make more combos... good for that 8 combos.
just that for #2... with DP Heart convert, hope can heal back... or use YJ burst and try to stall for CD back later... or without YJ and use a ignore attr DC... dont know which one better...
and i totally forgot about Xuanwu till saw the leaderboard... if have Xuanwu at reasonable CD and HP enough to tank the hit after damage reduction, just use it instead of PKoW...