Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Grow Old with You
is it just me or does PR Domon's defensive ability not work in this SM?

Allies - PR Thor, protometallic Dragon Uranus, Tribal leader mufasa , ed the innocent necrophilia, circe, Hades,
(07-19-2015, 05:23 AM)Fenriel Wrote: is it just me or does PR Domon's defensive ability not work in this SM?

Worked fine for me. Unless you are referring to the first round, where the beetles have Phantom thus ignores leader and damage reduction skills

(07-19-2015, 05:23 AM)Fenriel Wrote: is it just me or does PR Domon's defensive ability not work in this SM?

There can be few possibilities:
1) The beetles in R1 ignore defense so Domon won't work, same for R2 which deduct HP by percentage.
2) You activate Circe which make damage reduction useless.
3) Domon's leader skill only cover Water, Fire and Earth, so you can't reduce damage from Jack which is Light.

Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
(07-19-2015, 05:25 AM)Arigato Wrote:

There can be few possibilities:
1) The beetles in R1 ignore defense so Domon won't work, same for R2 which deduct HP by percentage.
2) You activate Circe which make damage reduction useless.
3) Domon's leader skill only cover Water, Fire and Earth, so you can't reduce damage from Jack which is Light.

AH thank you, I had no idea that circe killed damage reduction!
Allies - PR Thor, protometallic Dragon Uranus, Tribal leader mufasa , ed the innocent necrophilia, circe, Hades,
God, this dungeon is really annoying if you play any other mono like me. Hardest round for me was the first one, as others say it's make or break (though there's no point in talking about it now since the dungeon has practically ended).

I used 1 dime overall with a Altair/ PR Nidhogg/ Circe/ 5* mark II/ Medusa/ Maxed Yaoji. 15k max hp and only maxed card was 5* mark II, others were around LV 40. Wasn't hard, just annoying. Anybody without even a workable mono earth would be stuck with half a duo if they put the effort in getting an altair.

Honestly, I hope Madhead doesn't pull any of these types of dungeons in the future. If they had kept the massive earth attack boost on altair it would've been a different situation. (I didn't level any wood cards because I thought it was gonna be easy since they removed the earth boost)
bump bcuz of the stupid leader req.
[Image: c3516fb46c201949a93ec5d81779fab6.jpg] [Image: 7c7f5d4291b56b287932fd00cd613fca.jpg]
1. Just spin and kill ASAP.
2. Kill one, stall on the other. Fire heavy team should focus on Diarmuid first as he'll go down marginally quicker.
3. Spin.
4. Use Altair if board isn't good. LHY and kill.
5. Just spin, continuously chaining 5.
6. Nidhogg's heal or Altair's convert if you don't feel safe. Spin.
7. Use whatever actives you have left and kill.
Even for the fire team, none of the boosts were really needed except LHY, and he's not irreplaceable. Feel free to use boosters whenever to speed up the run.
KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

2 dimes clear, no achievements Sad

Earth YanXi (sm) (L), Duncan, Circe, Domon, SKY, Altair
all cards in highest form, All Max. except YanXi Lv11 skill max

#1: try to not atk. accumulate as much Earth runes as possible. if the enemy CD1 or the Earth runes are hard to store... spin single attack as many combos as possible.

no other tricks... died once at Beowulf... didnt spin 4 combos with Circe on, 1 dime gone Sad
died once again at boss... used Duncan, too focus on making more combos, forgot to dissolve the frozen runes... and couldnt one kill....

why dimes to continue... while 1 refill can do 3 battles... before that already tried with Circe leader and stuffs, and failed Sad
2 dimes revives, get 1 dime back with Harpy and Knight...

done
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
0 dime 2 star clear
Altair, Circe, Pilatus, Verd, Tini, Ally LHY

Activate Circe Asap, stall at every stage
Use LHY on Elizabeth stage
Easy Clear, just be careful of rune drought
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

Is there a reason why LHY - Circe (human) - PR verdanthi (God) - PR byakhee (dragon) - medusa (beast) didn't clear the hidden achievement?