Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Grow Old with You
Obtain 3 achievements by 2 battle attempted. All earth much more tough compare using Daji as ally.
Careless 2 diamonds at boss (All earth achievement)
Lucky 0 diamond (No diamond & 4 races)

[Image: image.jpg] [Image: image.jpg] [Image: image.jpg]

General Hint:
1. Use Duncan to kill 2s mob (Eli).
2. Use Duncan to burst down at least 1 mob at stage 6.

[Image: e52660f5.jpg]
3 star clear. Took two tries. As long as you have around 16k hp, attack boosters (yaoji, mark 2), heart & earth converter, 5+ combo per turn, you should be fine.

R1: Stack two sets of 3-earth runes and one set of 5-earth runes, get 5+ combo at least to OHKO both
R2: Grind
R3: Grind (Try to remember the best location to start your spin and be sure to heal twice after each monster's attack.
R4: Domon > Mark 2 > PR Duncan > Make at least 3-4 sets of 3 earth runes and one set of 5 earth runes (if possible) otherwise be prepared to use DC and heal + grind remaining hp.
R5: Grind + heal if needed
R6: Domon > Mark 2 > PR Duncan > few sets of 3 earth runes, target Kejourou ONLY because you still need to stall for boss.
R7: Domon > Mark 2 > Yaoji > stack 5+ combos with again several sets of earth > DC. You still have one more turn with PR Duncan + Altair if you fail to OHKO her.

Couldn't OHKO Kejourou but I got seriously lucky with 3 heart runes almost every turn when I was grinding her remaining hp.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

3 Star clear in 1st attempt with:

PR Domon /PR Verd /PR Freyja/ PR Byakhee/ Rapa Nui / Altair

-Can replace PR Byakhee with all max Stolas if you have the card
- PR Frejya is not a must, can replace with other green bursting card like Musafa or attack multiplier like Dumuzi

R1: The most crucial stage for most team. Use the enemy cd 4 to collect at least 3 sets of green runes and burst.
R2 & R3: Use PR Verd when she's ready and grind. Heal when necessary with PR byakhee. Before finishing r3, prepare perfect board to burst at r4.
R4 : Use Pr Freyja and Rapa Nui active to burst die PR Jack. Then grind die PR Elizabeth. You're invincible after PR Verd 2nd leech.
R5: Grind. You're invincible after PR Verd 3rd Leech. Before finishing r5, prepare perfect board again.(This time must stack green & heart runes).
R6: Use PR Frejya and Rapa Nui active to burst die kejourou and heal at the same time with the board prepared. Grind die shouten douji. You're invincible after PR Verd 3rd leech. By the end of r6, prepare perfect board again.
R7: Use PR Frejya and Rapa Nui active plus DC to burst die Vega.

I have a different approach. I used PR Seungri as my damage for first round, you basically get a free pass.

You need to clear board and get around 3 earth runes and wait till your BB earth CD is up, activate him, do a full attack with Combo > 6. You'd easily break the defense and OHKO the mob.

My team is as follow. Having Maxed Altair is just magical, he saved my ass more than once.

[Image: 63a518cce67dc6bb8fb4dad3db2ea82a.jpg]

Maxed her CD afterwards. =)

[Image: f8faafb9d549b5cabb25d6085793a30e.jpg]
Cool Throwing dimes to expand friendlist. Cool  

68313777 - me ID.
Cactus Belly

Regular Ally: 
LHY (E Daji- D Max)
PR Daji (All Max) 
Dumuzi (Current leader) & Atrahasis (All Max)
PR Greek God (Heph, Artemis, Apollo)

I have many unusual leaders as well, so yes, please add/pm me if you need any. 
I'm not sure that my earth mono is strong enough to beat this, but is this card worth the effort? I'm not seeing anything overly great about it, but I could be missing the potential somewhere.
(07-19-2015, 01:36 AM)Azrael Wrote: I'm not sure that my earth mono is strong enough to beat this, but is this card worth the effort?  I'm not seeing anything overly great about it, but I could be missing the potential somewhere.

I had to come up with an earth mono last minute to pass it. They aren't even fully leveled. I had to use 2 dimes at round 1. The toughest round for me has to be round 1.

My deck was lvl50 Altair, lvl70+ PR Nidhogg max CD, max PR Verd, slvl8 PR Max level Duncan and Slvl7 lvl90+ Mufasa + PR Daji ally

I gotta say, PR Nidhogg's heal ability saved me twice.
IGN: Ronald
ID: 12, 459, 806
Active ally: "Dual-maxed" allies
Looking for allies: "Dual-maxed" allies
team: Altair, Yang Jian, Mufasa, Byakhee, Verd, Daji. Byakhee saved my life more times than I could count

Scumbag 1st round cost me a dime
2nd round just grind
3rd round cost me another dime thanks to low heart rune drop rate
4th round burst
5th round yet another dime due to shitty heart rate
6th round burst Shuten doji, was supposed to stall on Kej but spun, unlucky skydrop and killed her accidentaly with 11 cd left on Daji
7th round 4 dimes because I had to stall for daji and almost 0 hearts on board constantly.

End result, 6 dimes used, one more sm card earned
IM BACK AND READY TO RUMBLE~

ID: 47132663
Name: Abraxas
Leader: All max Apollo, PR Eliz, PR Yang Jian, All max Abraham, Li Hsiao Yao

~Thanks~
(07-19-2015, 01:36 AM)Azrael Wrote: I'm not sure that my earth mono is strong enough to beat this, but is this card worth the effort? I'm not seeing anything overly great about it, but I could be missing the potential somewhere.
I am investing it because it serves as a heal and a guaranteed 4 combo converter.

Also I like a card that's both offensive and defensive, she serves well in my mono water or RGB deck, so I am giving her some love.
Cool Throwing dimes to expand friendlist. Cool  

68313777 - me ID.
Cactus Belly

Regular Ally: 
LHY (E Daji- D Max)
PR Daji (All Max) 
Dumuzi (Current leader) & Atrahasis (All Max)
PR Greek God (Heph, Artemis, Apollo)

I have many unusual leaders as well, so yes, please add/pm me if you need any. 
(07-19-2015, 01:36 AM)Azrael Wrote: I'm not sure that my earth mono is strong enough to beat this, but is this card worth the effort?  I'm not seeing anything overly great about it, but I could be missing the potential somewhere.

I also have very mediocre earth cards, so decided to go with PR Domon ally instead. Went in with Mufasa, PR Duncan, Maleficent and PR Verd. Only real danger is the first round then the rest is pretty safe. The rounds with couples you can burst one down and grind back CDs on the other.

Imo Vega by itself is a mediocre card, but used in conjunction with Altair would result in a good combination to be used in XY RGB teams. 
585 311 45
alternating amongst
DAJI
YWT IV
VR TYR
JIA ROU IV
TEFNUT
FIRE DUCK IV