Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Grow Old with You
Stage 1 is make or break. You can clear it with no diamonds easily, but clearing 3 stars in one go might require extra effort. It costs me in total 2 diamonds for refilling with
Yaoji/Duncan/Mufasa/Domon/PR Nid/Altair
Yaoji and Duncan is unleveled, crippling my recovery and overall stats massively. Failed burst with Yaoji/Nid/Mufasa at the end because I was quite nervous. Aced it nevertheless only by dissolving 4 earth runes. Only used the three of them because I accidentally killed both Shuten and Kejourou, which left my Duncan and Altair unavailable.

Good luck for others. Anyone going to farm her?

UID:29234960 | PRFaugnIVMAX, PRAthenaIVMAX,PRNidhoggMAX, PRNezhaIVMAX
Guild ID: 2016 | Join us in this fateful year! 

Draconomicon
3 star achievement with semi grind team

Cowherd + dbk + pr verd + stolas + pr duncan + ally pr domon

R1: this is the most important one, try stock green or use domon skill to OHKO both
r2: kill isabell while using verd to stack, stolas cowherd as heart emergency
r3:grind
R4: kill eliz while using verd stack careful as jack is painful
r5:grind and use domon enchanted if needed
r6: dbk domon and duncan to burst kejorou while healing,drag on fire guy
r7: use duncan stolas dbk to clesr freeze. Cowherd as healer or use craft to heal in case of emergency

[Image: 7f2a253d.jpg]
3 achievements slow play

i highly recommond mufasa as a beast member, good burst, should already be leveled up from the max damage event
i used all max yaoji, all max earth ED, all max PR verdandi, lvl 81 CD 10 rapa nui, lvl 90 ame IV CD 3 pr seungri and all max alatir as ally

0 dimes but at second try, at first one i screw not taping in yaoji and dont killing vega, soy i died and had to restart.

great revovery is esential, and that earth ED save me twice with his precius water to heart skill, altair save me once when i ran out of hearts.

strategy to r1:

dont dissolve any earth rune, and stack them, then wait till pr seungri (CD3) is ready, activate him and praise for reactivation, you should have around 10 to 12 earth runes taht should be enough to kill this MFs
I'm from Spain, so excuse my language mistakes, "beaches" Big Grin
[Image: 345o7c0.png] 

Regular allies> all max PR nidoggh, all max Yog-sothoth, all max Pr giemsa, all max PR artemis, all max beelzebub.

I ally the most common ally in SM and farmable weeklys.
3 Star Achievement in one ...

Cowherd + dbk + pr domon + rapa + mufasa + Yaoji

grind at round 2, round 5 and 6

have fun
Hauhart - ID: 27476745 - Lvl: 300+ /addme if u need Daji/HFD/Lucy
      [Germany] - [Kogarasumaru]

[Image: 68664e-1461751252.jpg]
...come to the dark side ;-)
Whomp whomp, kinda sucks that there's no point in even attempting the SM without an earth deck.
The 3-acheivement team posted by the OP does work for it (relatively easily).

For farming though, i use the following team - faster - less grinding

Altair
PR Domon
PR Duncan
PR DBK
PR Seungri
PR Daji
Main Allies: PR Nezha, All SS Ducks/Dogs

Looking For: PR Baph, Mark II, RGB Yanxi, Solomon/Pete, Su siao-syue, 

Main Deck
[Image: 0236565c.jpg]
Other (complete or in Progress)
[Image: u4IzV_.gif]

(07-18-2015, 02:53 PM)PsychoticSoul Wrote: The 3-acheivement team posted by the OP does work for it (relatively easily).

For farming though, i use the following team - faster - less grinding

Altair
PR Domon
PR Duncan
PR DBK
PR Seungri
PR Daji

I'm curious, is Vega worth farming for? 

All the dimes on Stamina refills. . 

Signatures are just taking too much space... 
Well, I maxed her since I'm at endgame stage and it only cost me 4 diamonds (due to high level + lucky skill ups). There might be some use for the cd8 fast conversion in future, although it would probably be niche.

For most other players I would say it's not worth it and your diamonds are probably better spent elsewhere.
You might also want to consider the other upcoming events. I've already maxed out my 5 YanXi's skills so that's something else I don't need to worry about spending diamonds on in future.
Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi