Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Discussion/Strategy/Info] Frustration of the Youkai - Earth
(01-20-2015, 01:39 PM)Aoki Lapis Wrote:
(01-20-2015, 05:25 AM)Blitzkriag Wrote: Dammit ghakimx, update the info already.
If you're not gonna work on it properly dont reserve a post for it in the future. We've got other people who was ready to work on it. I guess if by tomorrow its still not up we'll have a new thread.
As much as I appreciate your impatience, I have a life too that requires my urgent attention sometimes. This is a 2 week battle, not SM/NM. If it was, then we'll talk.

Edit: OP now with only the necessary info. If you want pictures and shizz, you go ZH wiki, lol.

No. You made an obligation to fulfill a task, and while it may not be a top priority to you, other people are waiting on you for that information.

Copyright © 2013-2017 Vasquez. All Rights Reserved. "Maybe Tomorrow" ® and all affiliated phrases are registered trademarks of Vas Corp.
(01-20-2015, 02:30 AM)l5399 Wrote: I got a question, is this a bug? Why I can't use Yang Jian. Angry Angry  I just use that in my another zero diamond achievement.

Is it because of Tengu's skill?

Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
[Image: 11c9dce215.jpg]

Master triple achievements cleared @1st attempt.

Didn't expected for a perfect run tho Big Grin . Only had 1 set of fire runes in boss round, saved by the hidden 3x passive of duo Blood Fiends Tongue !

Edit : Just saw the hidden conditions and the other conditions for GM, looks like I'll be bringing this team again for another triple achievements clear Big Grin

Error 101: Signature not found.
(01-20-2015, 05:02 PM)Vasquez Wrote:
(01-20-2015, 01:39 PM)Aoki Lapis Wrote:
(01-20-2015, 05:25 AM)Blitzkriag Wrote: Dammit ghakimx, update the info already.
If you're not gonna work on it properly dont reserve a post for it in the future. We've got other people who was ready to work on it. I guess if by tomorrow its still not up we'll have a new thread.
As much as I appreciate your impatience, I have a life too that requires my urgent attention sometimes. This is a 2 week battle, not SM/NM. If it was, then we'll talk.

Edit: OP now with only the necessary info. If you want pictures and shizz, you go ZH wiki, lol.

No. You made an obligation to fulfill a task, and while it may not be a top priority to you, other people are waiting on you for that information.
Well forgive me then for having to unexpectedly attend to a hospitalised family member.
[Image: 4q32gx.png][Image: s4w491.png]

BE A WOLOLO TODAY!
(01-20-2015, 08:07 PM)Crux Wrote: [Image: 11c9dce215.jpg]

Master triple achievements cleared @1st attempt.

Didn't expected for a perfect run tho  Big Grin . Only had 1 set of fire runes in boss round, saved by the hidden 3x passive of duo Blood Fiends  Tongue !

Edit : Just saw the hidden conditions and the other conditions for GM, looks like I'll be bringing this team again for another triple achievements clear Big Grin
Just one question, where you get some many gems? I don't know how to get gems besides the one given by reward.
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
Yea... how did u get the 5th and 6th gems? I got 2 from purchase reward, 1 from achievement.. and 1 for the level 10 reward.
Main Allies: PR Nezha, All SS Ducks/Dogs

Looking For: PR Baph, Mark II, RGB Yanxi, Solomon/Pete, Su siao-syue, 

Main Deck
[Image: 0236565c.jpg]
Other (complete or in Progress)
[Image: u4IzV_.gif]

they're fillers like Molly in tc stages. if you click on the last few they're null
[Image: KaXqeSu.png]
^ Yeah I think so. Have yet to tried out the new gem system actually aha as I was kinda busy farming slimes yesterday and didn't play as much today so was a 'lil puzzled when you guys asked me the question Tongue
Error 101: Signature not found.
(01-20-2015, 05:10 PM)Arigato Wrote:
(01-20-2015, 02:30 AM)l5399 Wrote: I got a question, is this a bug? Why I can't use Yang Jian. Angry Angry  I just use that in my another zero diamond achievement.

Is it because of Tengu's skill?

TOS ald responded, is a bug.
You can't use Yang Juan because you Tengu's skill hasn't worn off. Enemies can't be inflicted with 2 different control skills at the same time. There's a team that uses dual poppy and dual Valkyrie to stall like crazy and the purpose of Valkyrie is to debuff control skills before another one can be used.
[Image: 4q32gx.png][Image: s4w491.png]

BE A WOLOLO TODAY!