Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Frenzy of Arrogance
I gotta agree with the stupid SM and the first rounds being the hard ones, i have been uber stubborn and thus refused to grind the stage even though doable, if i end up not getting it in this my last attempt so be it, but again, i am stubborn as heck. (when i was at the boss 2nd form i confused my spinning end with the one next to, i almost had it aaaargh)
edit:
and yes my problem has been R1 related, i either overburst or underburst, and both are really REALLY bad ... wtf finicky spinning+ pray for the skydrops to not be too plentyful.
edit 2:overbursted EFF THIS

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(05-22-2017, 07:21 AM)Revdarian Wrote: ... (when i was at the boss 2nd form i confused my spinning end with the one next to, i almost had it aaaargh)...

One thing I noticed when playing that I didn't pick up before I met 7b was that anytime u use a convert that changes runes, the boss switches the vortex colors so what was red before the convert is green after in the same turn.  Not sure if this is the case for any kind of active since I only noticed it after making hearts.

I imagine that got a few ppl, however it wouldn't cut so deep if rd3 wasn't designed by an idiot.  Anyhow I'm curious if anyone noticed a change after using some other types of actives.

Honestly I didn't notice that, I prefer to think that I spun wrong and confused the end of my spinning but yeah that sm was just stupid. Fun fact, Noone on my leader board bothered with the mono water achievements.

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
Finished water with the above Yuki team. I switched Beowulf for Urd though. Pretty tough
2* Clear (Earth Team, God Team) with Dual VR Athena + PR Sariel, PR Vali, Han Xiangzi, AR Saggitarius
1, 2, 3a) Stall CD a bit here.
3b) Burst with Sariel, Vali, Saggitarius, DC to remove earth runes.
If there are too many earth runes, use Han Xiangzi to heal up in emergency
4, 5a) Spin through, turn on Athena when ready
5b) Spin and kill within 4 turns. Use Vali if needed
6) Spin through
7a) DC to get fire runes, spin through
7b) Spin through, use Han Xiangzi to help heal up

1* Clear (Dragon Team) with Dual Azathoth + PR Agatha, PR Ursula, PR Novalis, PR Cthugha and DC that heals for emergency

1, 2, 3a) Spin through, stall CD a bit
3b) Novalis, Azathoth, Ursula
4, 5a, 5b, 6) Spin through
7a) First turn use Agatha and Cthugha team skill. Second turn use Azathoth 
7b) Spin through, DC if needed to heal up

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi