Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Frenzy of Arrogance
(05-20-2017, 02:13 PM)jtsmith Wrote: Any1 have a safe team that could farm this guy.  Turning on Medea is not safe most of the time.

I cleared the SM stage without PR medea in the team.

Nobunaga, Rococo, Lin-Yue-ru, Nohime, PR Sean and ally with Nobunaga. I didnt have any chance to use Lin-Yue-ru, you can sub her with other card.

There is a human craft that delay enemies' CD by 1 turn, use that on the boss first HP bar and KO in first turn and on DC.

So the water palladin skill doesn't work on the boss or am I doing something wrong?

IGN: Wezlex
ID: 55757834
Current ally: Leader I last used myself
Other allies: Artemis, Ursula, Stone of origin SSS, Gaia , Wukong , PR Giemsa, Beelzebub, Apollo, Loki, Aether
Wanted allies: anyone who is active
Chessia with medea, zhou yu, doris, heart to fire active guy, is very safe provided you don't mess up in the last part to recover hp if needed. (I mess up quite a few times)

Big Grin Angel

I used Ama + Scrooge, Scrooge, Zhou Yu, Rococo + Ama even without the crazy -10 CD craft.

Used Guan Yu, Liu Bei, Zhang Fei, Medusa + Guan Yu for human leader/ally.

I have to admit, I entered the stage with this team expecting it to be a hard fight but it ended being easy, only hard part was the seven combo stage.

Agatha+Cthunga combine skill takes care of the 2s convert earth enemy and Rococo second active with Agatha gives 30 fire runes, use the human craft that delays enemies one turn for an easy time at the boss second go.[Image: c3b878fd03f42129cc1a72f039c27f20.jpg]

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(05-21-2017, 03:03 AM)evilvoice Wrote: I used Ama + Scrooge, Scrooge, Zhou Yu, Rococo + Ama even without the crazy -10 CD craft.

Any idea how to get/craft the -10 cd craft? Need it for Ama team farming of some sm. So far I've only seen Hsu and another chinese dude with that craft and basically speedran almost all SMs. #jealous
(05-21-2017, 12:11 PM)atom!c Wrote:
(05-21-2017, 03:03 AM)evilvoice Wrote: I used Ama + Scrooge, Scrooge, Zhou Yu, Rococo + Ama even without the crazy -10 CD craft.

Any idea how to get/craft the -10 cd craft? Need it for Ama team farming of some sm. So far I've only seen Hsu and another chinese dude with that craft and basically speedran almost all SMs. #jealous

Pfft. I wish. If I had it, trust me, I'd use it all the time. They are the only 2 I've seen with it. You have to craft A LOT. I really don't think there is a logic to it, just luck. I'm about to start destroying a lot of my empty crafts and working on a 1* essence until I get a CD reduction, then move to 2*, then 3*. That's all I can think of that they did. If there was logic, I'd think they would have let us know by now. Good luck!
Zero-Diamond clear using Chessia.

Chessia + Agatha / Cthugha / Zhou Yu / PR Sean + Chessia

Stage 1: Stall for CDs if you can.
Stage 2: A buff, yay.
Stage 3.1: Remember your Fire and Heart colours. Spin it down.
Stage 3.2: Agatha + Cthugha combo skill.
Stage 4: Stall for CDs if you can.
Stage 5.1: Spin it down.
Stage 5.2: Chessia. Keep an Enchanted rune for the next stage.
Stage 6: I cleared it without actives. Use Sean if needed.
Stage 7.1: Zhou Yu + Sean. If that's not enough, Agatha + Cthugha combo skill next turn.
Stage 7.2: CD3 carry over + 20% Suicidal = Only need to survive for one turn. Use Chessia or a healing DC for that one turn if board sucks.

Good luck. ^^
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
Mixed results with fire teams. Beat it with:
Nobunaga agathads yukimura rococo cthugha nobunaga
Chessia Medea Agatha yukimura rococo chessia

Had to use Medea for dmg and fire runes with chessia where with nobunaga didn't.
Used yukimura to rid myself of the debuff on 7b.

Died a lot during farming because of random skydrop on Rd1 that they both die then Agatha not up for rd3b. Can't stall on rd3a because trojan combo. Rd2 just dies. Overall a stupid sm. Rd3b 2s is unnecessary. Never died at the 7combo but u can't just sit there either. Will die if both stay up on Rd1 too.

This guy is ok but nothing special. Sure he will convert and boost in hideyoshi team at cd4 but on this kind of stage over converting is a problem. I suggest u activate your Yoshi's before this guy. This way u don't overconvert for Circe.