Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Flow of Chakras - Ultimate Stage
Info on English wiki: https://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Flow_of_Chakras

3* Achievement: https://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Glittering_Pique_Bubble
Light Team
2+ Attributes
God Team

A lot of annoying stages with high damage and high HP. 

Achievement Teams: 
2* Clear (Light Team, God Team) with Dual VR Inanna + 2x PR ML, AR Luna, PR Magic Lamp with Aggressive Pique Seal for 2 turn delay in emergency

1) Kill two enemies, stall CD on the third. Turn on ML then move on. 
2) Spin 
3a) ML convert and spin
3b) ML convert + Inanna
4) Spin through, stall back CD a bit here
5) Spin two turns, then spin and DC
6a) Inanna
6b) ML, Magic Lamp, Luna to burst

1* Clear (2+ Attributes) with Dual Yusuke + Raizen, Kurapika, Morse, Lupica with Aggressive Pique Seal for 2 turn delay in emergency

1) Kill two enemies, stall CD on the third. Move on once Yusuke is up. 
2) Spin 
3a) Yusuke skill 1 and convert. Lupica to remove water runes. 
3b) Yusuke skill 1 and convert, also turn on Kurapika
4) Spin through
5) Spin two turns, then use Lupica, Morse convert and switch, Kurapika switch, Raizen
6a) Yusuke EP skill 2. Use Kurapika EP skill 2 if the board is bad
6b) Spin once to dissolve 20 light runes. Then Yusuke EP skill 2. Also use Morse convert if you don't have 10 light runes. Otherwise you can use Morse EP skill 2 for the time tunnel.
If you mess up you have enough HP and rec to just stall back your skills and repeat. 

Other Teams: 

2* Apollo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTzJXL_Uiao
1* Azathoth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-765iKdRBw
2* Brahma: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmThNpIKWno
2* Daoloth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c4FhhfyWNA
1* Gon/Killua: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfnNu349oDM

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
This stage is very easy with Maya, since you can stall for ML at wave 1. I would use her to farm if this card was worth farming, but it isn't since I have Luna. Dunno what I'm gonna do for duocolor, Vishnu is proving difficult and I'm not terribly confident about Yusuke since I don't have Morse for the 7+ combo thing and will have to use Kurapika.

Maya - ML - ML - Luna - Lakshmi + Maya:
1) Kill two before they attack, stall the third (don't clear their element) til ML is ready.
2) Free.
3) Use one ML convert, turn on Lakshmi.
4) Use one Maya, best to fulfill Lakshmi condition.
5) Regular spin.
6) Take the hit, I bursted through after with the second Maya.
7) Can stall here for Lakshmi, since this should be around the point where she becomes inactive.
8) Regular spin until you have a decent board for ML convert (mostly Water and Light). Can get a bit dicey since he hits about 80% HP every turn. When you're ready and the light runes counter is down at least halfway (it will count down even if you dissolve other runes, but attack will only be possible if you only dissolve light and heart initially), turn everything on, ML convert, don't dissolve dark initially. GG.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(09-22-2018, 04:39 AM)Fauxy Wrote: Dunno what I'm gonna do for duocolor, Vishnu is proving difficult and I'm not terribly confident about Yusuke since I don't have Morse for the 7+ combo thing and will have to use Kurapika.

For duocolor, I swapped the extra light god for an off-color demon in my Apollo ML/Luna team. Same idea should work with Maya? Since ML absorbs the attack you don't need to worry about damage.

Apollo + ML + ML + Luna + Kojiro + Apollo.
DC: I used 3 God CD -2 DC, but I don't think its necessary w/ Kojiro. Otherwise, a DC with a strong attack boost, or one that can filter away fire runes could be nice.
R1: Kill two, stall on one until ML is up.
R2: Spin. Use Apollo.
R3a: ML + Luna + DC (mostly for cd reduction).
R3b: Just spin, use ML if board is really bad.
R4: Try to stall a little bit here if possible (drop Apollo), otherwise just kill.
R5: Use Kojiro to get 3 free turns to stall. Heal up, recharge DC, get Luna and ML back hopefully, use Apollo. Once you get hit, just spin to kill.
R6a: Spin by hand if you can, use ML if necessary.
R6b: ML + Luna + stack dark + DC. If the board is very bad (too many dark/fire), you can stall a few extra turns before bursting.

ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Vishnu, Brahma, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
(09-22-2018, 04:39 AM)Fauxy Wrote: Dunno what I'm gonna do for duocolor...

Use yusuke and bring something to simplify the board.  U can simplify the board using dc before or crash fever.  U can also tank the 7combo stage by intentionally not dissolving the electrified runes.  I actually tanked that stage a few times.  I also tanked the last boss as yusuke is awesome.

Cleared with yusuke and ianna teams without looking at the craft.  After i cleared i realize this craft is complete garbage and wasnt worth 5 minutes of my time.  On top of this bubble dc is inferior to amulet so why 50% healing?  Would it be a good craft at 100% healing.  Prob not!  So lets make it 50%.

25% color attk, rand -1cd?  You dont need this.
I ended up managing with Vishnu, but I wouldn't recommend him lol. He didn't do enough damage to kill boss's last HP bar even with a maxed Pollux, Luna activated, and a Daikokuten board convert.

Ended up stalling Daikokuten all the way up again because I was afraid just dissolving light on a regular board would get me killed.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|

Wooo fianlly beat it using Mesopotamia.  Big Grin

Team was: Meso - Circe - Kurama - Sun Shangxiang - Raphael - Meso
DC: Nothing in particular, regular auto equip for dmg boost in the end.

R1: Turn Meso on. Save cooldown to have Sun Shangxiang ready for R3, snipe 2 of the mobs first.
R2: Spin to keep Meso on.
R3a: Sun Shangxiang (water) and spin through.
R3b: Turn Circe on & Kurama and spin through.
R4: Spin through.
R5: Wait for Varuna keeping Meso on, switch Kurama and spin through.
R6a: Spin through / can use Kurama board clear if you want.
R6b: Wait for Sun Shanxiang & Kurama (if you used the board clear), which is pretty easy with Meso superb healing. Also grinding that 30 light rune shield. Once they're up blow the board with Kurama, use Sun Shanxiang on either heart or water runes to have a clear Rapahael, then Raphael converter to have a ton of light runes and some leftover water, dark and heart runes. Spin leaving dark and water apart in the first batch.

Pretty straight forward and clockwork on cooldowns. It's also fairly safe, as you can only get screwed over some really bad skydrops on R6b waiting for cds.
(09-22-2018, 04:39 AM)Fauxy Wrote: Dunno what I'm gonna do for duocolor...

Dont forget Dark Zeus converts to Light if in Apollo