Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Flames of the Nobility
(10-08-2016, 01:28 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: Mono water cleared with near F2P team

PR Aquarius, AoA, PR Dagon, PR Molly, Flygia, PR Aquarius

Rd1. Stall
Rd2. Fylgia, Aquarius, burst with Molly at max multiplier.
Rd3. Kill, use Dagon if needed.
Rd4. Manage your heart runes, use flyiga to speed up damage, 1set of heart with 4 combo enough to heal.
Rd5. Repeat burst, use DC instead of Molly.
Rd6a. Kill normally with Fylgia. Use non Amel Aquarius to speed up
Rd6b Full Burst with Molly, 2 mil per card.

Died at boss 1st HP due to lack of hearts, so redo, and another 3* craft.

I would actually read the posts before hand before posting.

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Any ally that is at least dual max

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuke, Aqua, Darkness, Hiei, Natsu, Lucy, Atlantis

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Meso
Looking for: Daoloth, Meso

other than wong's suggestion, there's also:
PR Carrie/Douman + Water bride
Dual PR Poseidon(easier with PR Giemsa as member)
Dual Margarite(my team of choice)
Dual PR Atrahasis
Dual Azazel
Just note that outside of Dual PR greek and PR Carrie/Douman teams, you need at least 1 mass heart converter such as Mu Yue or Yuki Onna or craft(either Destruction, Reflection or Connection type) that converts a rune type to heart

its been a while since MH gave us a SM that we can kind of grind it

2 of the achievements can be cleared with the same teams as last time around.

1* Clear (Human Team) with Guan Yu trio + Kat, PR Cass
1) Stall as long as possible
2) kill side mobs without doing full attack
3) pr starter to help with recovery
4) Spin through, grind back cd a little
5) Try to spin and kill without actives. If you fail, then Guan Yu team skill.
6a) Turn on Cass, Guan Yu Team Skill
6b) Spin + DC

1* Clear (Elf Team from last time) using PR Diablo + Magness, Isabelle, Matroyshka, PR Saruman + Morris
Rd 1: Stall for actives

Rd 2: Matroyshka and Morris to kill within 3 turns. 
Rd 3/4: Stall back actives. 1 set of hearts is enough to full heal. 
Rd 5: Morris + DC to burst down within 3 turns. 
Rd 6a: Grind through, 1 set of hearts is enough to full heal. 
Rd 6b: Full burst with Diablo team skill, Saruman, DC.

1* Clear (Water Team from last time) using PR Pisces + Mu Yue, PR Molly, PR Tefnut, Fylgia + PR Carrie, courtesy of wong ah neh

Added other clears

1* Clear (Water Team) with Dual Su Huan Jen + PR Cass, Mu Yue, PR Raphael, PR Giemsa 

1) Stall as long as possible
2) spin and kill
3) Mu Yue, DC
4) Spin and kill
5) Cass, Su
6a) Su
6b) Raphael, Giemsa, DC

1* Clear (Elf Leader and Ally) with Dual Lucy + WorldTree, Fylgia, PR Saruman, PR Diablo 

1) Stall
2) spin and kill
3) Spin
4) Grind through
5) Diablo, fylgia, spin
6a) Lucy, world tree, saruman 
6b) Lucy, DC

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
2 achievements with Shuta Shuts team, it took a few tries though, the value it struggles against are the over heal shield (use a craft that increases recovery or makes hearts to make it safer) and the marked runes. The team can tank the hits from the skelesodiier but not one from soldier + zombie so you need to kill the zombies before they can attack and heal each round.
For the boss I used Fylgja and both Shutas in the first hp, Mary + Popuro + craft for the second hp. Using both craft and Popuro is probably overkill so maybe one can be used for the marked board.[Image: 16e78efa9b427f92fee171861bd32e0b.jpg]

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(07-30-2017, 01:46 AM)Joaqs Wrote: 2 achievements with Shuta Shuts team, it took a few tries though, the value it struggles against are the over heal shield (use a craft that increases recovery or makes hearts to make it safer) and the marked runes. The team can tank the hits from the skelesodiier but not one from soldier + zombie so you need to kill the zombies before they can attack and heal each round.
For the boss I used Fylgja and both Shutas in the first hp, Mary + Popuro + craft for the second hp. Using both craft and Popuro is probably overkill so maybe one can be used for the marked board.[Image: 16e78efa9b427f92fee171861bd32e0b.jpg]

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

Good to hear that dual Shuta works; I was tempted to try it, but I haven't evolved my Sera yet. :\

Cleared the mono Elf Achievement using PR Diablo with zero Diamonds.

PR Diablo + Margrence / PR Matryoshka / PR Morris / Margarite + Merlin

Not much to say other than to convert the board at Stage 5 if you can't deal with the marked board. Will probably try to clear the other two Achievements with Abraham and Arthur later.
[Image: J0nLRNh.png]
Also available (AM): Azathoth, Sakura, VR Greek, KOF rares
UID: 22963116
Sm nm extends to 01/08 23:59.
Can safe 1 dime.
I cleared this with Abraham dagon giemsa Cass Catherine Abe

Abe really helps on the overheal stage. I could have easily put in molly but I'm not wasting time or stamina on a feeder to bust my inventory more.

This stage is still rly hard for most teams.
3* Clear (Different Leader and Ally, Elf Team, 3+ Attributes) with PR Diablo + PR Matryoshka, Cornflower, PR Magness, PR Morris + Merlin

1, 2, 3, 4) Spin through, stall a little bit so Cornflower is ready. Turn on Matryoshka when ready, use Morris to help keep the skill up.
5) Cornflower
6a) Spin through
6b) Full burst with Diablo team skill, Merlin, DC

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Cleared all Achievements with two teams.

Mono Elf + >3 Attributes: Kurama + Filler Elves x4 + Kurama

Nothing to note other than using Kurama's board explode on Wave 5.

Different Leader-Ally: Gon + PR Circe / KOF Chizuru / Biscuit / Kurapika + Killua

The hard part is stalling long enough on Waves 1 and 2 to heal through Wave 3. The rest is straightforward.
[Image: J0nLRNh.png]
Also available (AM): Azathoth, Sakura, VR Greek, KOF rares
UID: 22963116