Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Flames of the Nobility
dang... i used Diablo team... easiest one for this sm and 3 dimes clear [email protected]#$%^&*
PR Diablo (L), PR Saruman, Clara (Lv84 CD18), Magrence (Lv85 CD11), Isabel (CD17), PR Matryoshka

paid 3 dimes, got 1 dime back. not gonna try Water Sad
1st time use Diablo team in sm... spinning suck big time :/
#4 Heart drought, used Diablo combine skill all runes has Heart effect. should just Saruman full heal
#5 cant full board convert to remove locked runes.... Sad

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(10-08-2016, 02:24 PM)rxwing Wrote: dang... i used Diablo team... easiest one for this sm and 3 dimes clear [email protected]#$%^&*
that shitty phantom

PR Diablo (L), PR Saruman, Clara (Lv84 CD18), Magrence (Lv85 CD11), Isabel (CD17), PR Matryoshka

paid 3 dimes, got 1 dime back. not gonna try Water Sad
1st time use Diablo team in sm... spinning suck big time :/
You know,  Allying Morris is more safer, right?

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Any ally that is at least dual max

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuke, Aqua, Darkness, Hiei, Natsu, Lucy, Atlantis

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Meso
Looking for: Daoloth, Meso

(10-08-2016, 02:35 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: You know,  Allying Morris is more safer, right?
thought have Diablo full board convert with increase Heart. and Saruman full heal. and Nested Doll CD8 to produce a column of Heart...
well... shouldnt have used that Diablo combine skill Sad [email protected]#$%^&*

(10-08-2016, 02:37 PM)rxwing Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 02:35 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: You know,  Allying Morris is more safer, right?
thought have Diablo full board convert with increase Heart. and Saruman full heal. and Nested Doll CD8 to produce a column of Heart...
well... shouldnt have used that Diablo combine skill Sad [email protected]#$%^&*

no.  anytime ur cd is above 6 for any stage where u are looking at spinning 60, 70 or 80 times, low cd always is best.

also diablo team imho is outdated and unstable due to hearts so unless u have 2 morris then ur in for a diamond grind for a stage that has mobs with 4, 5 and 6+ mill hp.  Diablo is best a 1 to 2 mill dmg team and worse if things go wrong.

if not doing achiev, look at my yog team on page 2.  very few seal cards are needed unlike restrictive diablo teams.  any babylon or ancient greek works good too.
(10-08-2016, 09:27 PM)jtsmith Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 02:37 PM)rxwing Wrote: thought have Diablo full board convert with increase Heart. and Saruman full heal. and Nested Doll CD8 to produce a column of Heart...
no.  anytime ur cd is above 6 for any stage where u are looking at spinning 60, 70 or 80 times, low cd always is best.
also diablo team imho is outdated and unstable due to hearts so unless u have 2 morris then ur in for a diamond grind for a stage that has mobs with 4, 5 and 6+ mill hp.  Diablo is best a 1 to 2 mill dmg team and worse if things go wrong.
if not doing achiev, look at my yog team on page 2.  very few seal cards are needed unlike restrictive diablo teams.  any babylon or ancient greek works good too.
hmm... just got Diablo PR on previous rotation. this is first time bring to sm. maybe personal preference, but still insist on Nested Doll Big Grin

btw, in context of this sm. the only stage that need burst is that Phantom. no Heart runes to over heal atk might be KO. but can use Diablo team active, all runes possess Heart effect. as for other stages, only need to be at full HP and the enemy without Phantom and atk once, cant beat you. maybe need only 3 Heart runes to be at full HP. have Diablo, Saruman, and Nested Doll to make full HP happen. 3 long CD cards to anticipate a board without 3 Heart runes? ok i think...

yeah that Yog... did hesitate whether want to use Yog or Diablo. my spinning skill suck big time. but 90% HP deduction at CD2 and got impression the game sabotages rune drop... i chose Diablo. anyway... it's done... paid the price... there's one team pretty interested at TOS FB fan group... with Cinderella. me no Pisces, no Aquarius, no Cinderella. just can make 1 of those 3 ally. still thinking whether try... but dimes reserve more important, think to take chance to 1 draw and hope for the 'dramatically' Water Babylon
Rx just to make you feel better, i spent 4 diamonds on refills because i am an obstinate ass that enjoys too much "without revive", and yeah after not going anywhere with Saruman ally due to heart droughts i finally remembered Morris, world of difference >.< ... Saruman is dead, long live Morris!
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(10-08-2016, 11:12 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Rx just to make you feel better, i spent 4 diamonds on refills because i am an obstinate ass that enjoys too much "without revive", and yeah after not going anywhere with Saruman ally due to heart droughts i finally remembered Morris, world of difference >.< ... Saruman is dead, long live Morris!

hah... well... yeah... sometime not confident i think just pay the dime price and continue rather than repeat....
watched those YouTube videos, they use Diablo smooth sailing. well... shit happens Sad
i have Saruman, but just put as member. dont have Morris nor Nested Doll, so can only choose one. of course of have both... thats best....
(10-08-2016, 11:24 PM)rxwing Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 11:12 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Rx just to make you feel better, i spent 4 diamonds on refills because i am an obstinate ass that enjoys too much "without revive", and yeah after not going anywhere with Saruman ally due to heart droughts i finally remembered Morris, world of difference >.< ... Saruman is dead, long live Morris!

hah... well... yeah... sometime not confident i think just pay the dime price and continue rather than repeat....
watched those YouTube videos, they use Diablo smooth sailing. well... shit happens Sad
i have Saruman, but just put as member. dont have Morris nor Nested Doll, so can only choose one. of course of have both... thats best....

Those youtube videos have PR diablo Mag Morris NestingDoll Nutcracker PRmorris everything all max.  That is a far cry from most ppls diablo teams.  everythings is very stable.

My team cannot b2b burst, hits 500k on avg and is grindy at best.  This is not a good team.  Maybe if they introduce a Xi for hearts i would play but that might break the game for other teams...every1 would use it.
Any safe water mono team suggestion? Besides water yan.
(10-09-2016, 06:19 PM)minyang86 Wrote: Any safe water mono team suggestion? Besides water yan.

I dont have water bride too. I clear water achievement with pr pisces, pr giemsa, pr tefnut, pr molly, muyue+ pr carrie.
Some water team sugestion.
Dual pr carrie.
Pr Pisces + pr carrie.
Cinderella + pr carrie.
Pr giemsa + pr carrie.
Dual phontos.