Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Flames of the Nobility
2 Star with Lucy, Saruman, Puroro, VR daji, PR diablo, Lucy

1: stall
2: Spin normally careful of enchanted runes
3: spin
4: Use lucy, stall on water if needed
5: Diablo
6: Pr saruman with lucy
7: Vr daji and puroro

[Image: f4ede662.jpg]

(10-08-2016, 12:30 AM)aahlsy Wrote: 2* clear with PR Diablo, Magness, Matroyshka, Isabelle, PR Saruman, PR Morris

Video shows how not to do it Smile 
Forgot that Diablo active goes for two rounds so I accidentally killed 6a too quickly. 

Strat: 
Rd 1: Stall for actives
Rd 2: Matroyshka and Morris to kill within 3 turns. 
Rd 3/4: Stall back actives. 1 set of hearts is enough to full heal. 
Rd 5: Morris + DC to burst down within 3 turns. 
Rd 6a: Grind through, 1 set of hearts is enough to full heal.  
Rd 6b: Full burst with Diablo team skill, Saruman, DC.

Thanks for the tips. Using morris as ally. Make the battle so easy, always have at least 3 heart.

I used pr diablo, magness, clara, yvette, queen elf. Ally morris.

Clara to replace pr saruman from aahlsy's team as I dont have him.
Yvette just for filler and bonus skill.
Used craft to boost recovery. Got 12M overheal damage.

Now, i dont how to pass it using poseidon/marge/azazel. Even thou there is one player finished it with poseidon team.

Sent from my Lenovo P1a42 using Tapatalk

Done all 3* with 2 teams:

2* with dual Lucy, Fylgja, Worldtree, PR Saruman, PR Diablo.

R5: Diablo convert + Fylgja grind it down.
R6a: Saruman + Lucy + Worldtree.
R6b: Lucy + craft.

1* with dual PR Atrahasis, Mu Yue, Pisces, Yukionna, PR Giemsa.

R3: Just make sure Mu Yue and Yukionna is up.
R5: Use 2 turns to setup the board then use craft and filter away Earth runes for next round.

Name: なし
ID: 75,875,162

Done water achievement.
Pr pisces, pr giemsa, muyue, pr tefnut, pr molly, pr carrie.
1. Grind and stall
2. Burst with carrie, tefnut, giemsa.
3. Muyue+molly.
4. Grind.
5. Carrie, tefnut, giemsa, molly
6a. Grind
6b. Open carrie + muyue heal and prep for next turn. Tefnut, giemsa, pisces molly. Win
Ppl with water yan might be easier.
(10-08-2016, 12:30 AM)aahlsy Wrote: 2* clear with PR Diablo, Magness, Matroyshka, Isabelle, PR Saruman, PR Morris

Video shows how not to do it Smile 
Forgot that Diablo active goes for two rounds so I accidentally killed 6a too quickly. 

Strat: 
Rd 1: Stall for actives
Rd 2: Matroyshka and Morris to kill within 3 turns. 
Rd 3/4: Stall back actives. 1 set of hearts is enough to full heal. 
Rd 5: Morris + DC to burst down within 3 turns. 
Rd 6a: Grind through, 1 set of hearts is enough to full heal.  
Rd 6b: Full burst with Diablo team skill, Saruman, DC.

Is Magness required for this strategy or can it be replaced?
It can be replaced with any other Sprite I.e. yidhra, Yvette, Isabelle, Marguerite. Magness is typically used because the cd is low and matches diablo.

Need the team skill for stage 6b

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Mono water cleared with near F2P team

PR Aquarius, AoA, PR Dagon, PR Molly, Flygia, PR Aquarius

Rd1. Stall
Rd2. Fylgia, Aquarius, burst with Molly at max multiplier.
Rd3. Kill, use Dagon if needed.
Rd4. Manage your heart runes, use flyiga to speed up damage, 1set of heart with 4 combo enough to heal.
Rd5. Repeat burst, use DC instead of Molly.
Rd6a. Kill normally with Fylgia. Use non Amel Aquarius to speed up
Rd6b Full Burst with Molly, 2 mil per card.

Died at boss 1st HP due to lack of hearts, so redo, and another 3* craft.
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Any ally that is at least dual max

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuke, Aqua, Darkness, Hiei, Natsu, Lucy, Atlantis

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Meso
Looking for: Daoloth, Meso

2* Water and 3 elves
Margarite + Pupuro, PR Cass, PR Wen, OVR Ao Guang + Margarite

Round 1 Stall
Round 2 On Cass, used Marg careful not to make enchanted runes. Took me 2 turns here
Round 3 Turn Cass off. Spun 1 turn because I had hearts, hit DC make sure mostly earth remained. Hit Ao to turn into heart, spin. Use Marg if needed to finish (this is pure luck, I actually died here, so 1 diamond)
Round 4 On Cass, Wen, hit marg
Round 5, try to clear as much as possible on 1st spin. If not all cleared, use DC on second spin and make sure to clear bottom row with lots of water, should die. Killed on 3rd turn.
Round 6a, Marg
Round 6b Marg, Pupuro.

I used 1 diamond on overheal stage. Probably could have been 0.
0 star team pretty safe clear with:

yog jzy ML luna minamoto yog

all these guys moderately synergize...nothing great but ik what to expect from their dmg. lack of reset and 2s rds lead me to this. that and having no cards.

rd1. u can almost stall forever as long as no heart drought. be careful not to kill too quickly.
rd2. I aimed at the little guys first. I took down the left first in 2 turns and damaged the right one halfway. Then I accidentally skydrop 5 light and all out killed right leaving the center with 2hp left and in full trojan. this trojan is weak and the dmg reduction from yogs prevented death by a few thousand hp. no worries.
rd3. I only had jzy so i decided to use him because i had quite a few dark and his column only had 1 heart in it. I only hit 50k rcr despite max combos. I had to use ML here to make more hearts because of bad skyfall.
rd4 on ML other skill and spin water mob first. OHKO water. I didnt have but 3 light left so i spun the fire mob making sure to max my combos for max dmg reduction. only half dmg on fire but he couldnt kill me thx to yog dmg red. he reduced my time by 2s to 23s spin rd. idk about that guys. I could have stalled here prob forever.
rd5. I had one lone water rune. 1st turn i spun everything but that 1 water. next turn i had 6 water runes and 4 hearts. I just manually spun those hearts and water runes away and ohko'ed the dark boss with ML and luna mimic attacking only.
rd6a. on yog here. yog's active gets rid of some of the debuffed earth runes even if it changes it to the same thing. i had 4 sparkly earth going in and had 2 sparkly earth after yog. I then activated luna and spin putting the sparkly debuffed 2 earth runes in a junk column so they wouldnt dissolve. ohko with lots of dmg.
rd6b. Only way to die is to bump the burnt rune. On yog and 2nd rd of luna still up. Yog made some runes close to the burnt one so i connected that one and made max combos. Once completed the spin i hit dc. I had a 20k craft score and every card of mine could have ohko'd this sm card. done.

not doing achievements since i dont have madam or hfd. I am the only one on my leaderboard with yog so i thought i should share. I hate elves and i hate how they try to make u use them.