Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Fight for Hometown
Stage info here: http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Fight_for_Hometown or http://zh.tos.wikia.com/wiki/%E7%82%BA%E6%95%85%E9%84%89%E7%9A%84%E5%A5%AE%E6%88%B0

Achievements: 
☆ Team consisting of only Earth members (excluding team skills)

☆ Leader and Ally are Dragons
☆ Team consisting of only Fire members (excluding team skills)

Reward is 3* Craft http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Vague_Fierce_Seal

2* Clear (Earth Team, Dragon Leader and Ally) with PR Barbara + PR Panda, PR Shu, PR Medusa, PR Byakhee + PR Nidhogg 

1 Grind through, you can use one turn to prep board and one turn to attack if needed
2 Turn on Panda when ready. Get down to half health then Medusa to finish off
3a Spin
3b Nidhogg + Barbara team skill
4 Stall for CD
5a Shu and spin
5b Nidhogg + DC
6 Grind for CD
7a Shu and spin through
7b Grind through, use everything left when health low

1* Clear (Fire Team) with dual PR Shutendoji + Yog, Zhou Yu, VR Nezha, PR Medea 

1 Grind through  
2 Get health down to half. Then Medea, Nezha, Shutendoji 
3a Dissolve 11 earth runes, then Zhou Yu + Yog + Shutendoji
3b Grind back actives. When ready, Zhou Yu + Shutendoji to burst 
4 Grind through
5a Zhou Yu but don't burst down. Grind through
5b Medea + Nezha + Shutendoji + DC
6 Yog + Shutendoji
7a Zhou Yu and then grind through
7b Grind through, use everything left when health low

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi

1 achievement safe team.
Copper, colin, colin, novalis, ursulla, copper.
1. Try to kill 1 fast and grind on other until nova up.
2. On nova, spin for kill. Open colin if needed.
3a. Dissolve as earth for 1~2 turns, dc to short earth and dark rune. Open ursulla kill
3b. Colin with usulla left over.
4. Stall all cd then kill.
5a. Colin spin.
5b. Ursulla+colin only if needed
6. Kill with ursulla left over. You can stall if you want colin ready for next round.
7a. Spin for 2 turn, try to swipe away frozen rune in proses. Here you can stall for ursulla or just kill it.
7b. Reduce enemy hp to lees than 40% then kill it.
Or
Open copper, colin, ursulla. Then colin + dc to kill it revived mode(40m @ dragon no problem to kill)

2* Clear with Barbara, Byakhee, Furi, Medusa and Mufasa with ally Nidhog.

Safe clear, bursted through stage 2 with DC, used medusa for stage 3 and a full burst for stage 5, the rest of the stages you just need to spin well.

1* Clear with Chessia, Fire Yan, Medea, Bedivere, Mother of inferno- Shub Niggurath and Chessia together with a tumbler craft which can store runes

[Image: 2eba4287a1eae493ca1db72d23559ed0.png]

1. 1   - Kill 1 and (you need about 9 fire runes) then stall everything and kill it (I activated bedivere first and stalled it back in case I mess up later), activated Fire  Yan and Medea and killed eveything 
  2. 2   - Normal spin and kill
  3. a - Spin for 1 turn, spin the seccond time with DC to store the remaining earth runes you need, third spin should kill or you are dead
    b - Chessia active and kill
  4. 4  - Normal spin and kill, I stalled one extra round
  5. a - Normal spin and kill
    b - I used Shub and killed it with a normal spin
  6. I had good board and managed to kill it with a normal spin
  7. a - Deactivate Medea and did 2 normal spins then I used shub together with DC to save my ass cause I messed up 
    b- I prayed and got it to lower then 40% with a normal spin, then I activated medea again and killed it
IGN: Wezlex
ID: 55757834
Current ally: Leader I last used myself
Other allies: Artemis, Ursula, Stone of origin SSS, Gaia , Wukong , PR Giemsa, Beelzebub, Apollo, Loki, Aether
Wanted allies: anyone who is active
the forum is up... again... Smile

mono Fire clear with following team. based on the setup and step by step by @aahlsy. just that i dont have Medea. ZhouYu not ready so i use Seth. and the only DC i'm good at is Opal Shadow Fall

Shuten (L), Yog, Achilles, Nezha, Seth, Shuten (A)

4 Demons with Shuten Leader/Ally boost on Demon recovery, it's good.

R1: grind
R2: grind enemy down to half HP. Nezha + Shuten + Achilles
R3a: dissolve at least 12 Earth runes (coz Yog will produce at least 1 set, 3 Earth runes). Seth + Yog + Shuten + DC
R3b: grind back actives. burst it down when ready.
R4: grind
R5a: Seth for freeze board. then grind down
R5b: Nezha + Shuten + Achilles + DC
R6: Yog + Shuten. note that... if only use Yog and Shuten, might not enough to burst it down. no Medea for continuous burst. but with 4 Hearts should be able to recover near full. so... decide... if use Seth here, can bring it down. but next turn...
R7a: if didnt use Seth previous turn, use Seth here. if good spinning, can dissolve the frozen runes, no prob. i use 1 dime revive here. when revive, all frozen runes gone. 1x revive should be able to clear quite a bit and survive till members CD ready and burst.
R7b: grind below 40% HP and burst.

rather tired... so used dimes to continue and shit
1st try: KO at either R3b or R5a forgot, watched tv didnt notice HP low. use dime continue. then used Seth on R6... R81 board full of frozen runes KO continue... 'forgot' the 40% HP... gave up... 2 dimes gone.
2nd try: see how it goes if not use Seth at R6. managed to survive few turns then KO... tired... revive 1 dime... at R7a KO again and 1 dime revive again... dang

mono Earth, Leader/Ally Dragon

Nidhogg (L), Panda, Medusa, Mufasa, Byakhee, Barbara (A)
dun have Shu...

used 2 dimes refill to make it works at R1 dang...

down more than 5 dimes for refill and stuffs... got one 3* DC.... 'luckily' this week lots of free dimes...

done Smile
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Cleared with dual Haza, and for some reason none of the runes were frozen in either stages 5a or 7a.
ID: 39,040,287
Main ally: Terry

(05-14-2017, 07:00 PM)johnnyTOS Wrote: Cleared with dual Haza, and for some reason none of the runes were frozen in either stages 5a or 7a.
Did you have inari in the team? There are weird bugs floating around involving race and frozen runes together.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
I'm not sure if this applies to everyone but somehow for me 7b enemy's tumbler did not work for me when Rakshasa is in the team. My full set up for farming is 2x Iza + Circe, Fury, PR Shu, Rakshasa. Every single time last stage I burst with DC when Rakshasa is on and enemy's HP from 100 gets 1 shot without revival.
(05-14-2017, 07:03 PM)aahlsy Wrote:
(05-14-2017, 07:00 PM)johnnyTOS Wrote: Cleared with dual Haza, and for some reason none of the runes were frozen in either stages 5a or 7a.
Did you have inari in the team? There are weird bugs floating around involving race and frozen runes together.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yup, I cleared it using Haza - Medusa, Mufasa, Panda, Inari - Haza.
ID: 39,040,287
Main ally: Terry

Today I learned that the turn delay of Leaf of Moon - Kaguyahime doesn't work on the second phase of the boss -.-, if you use it on the first phase it works fine.
IGN: Wezlex
ID: 55757834
Current ally: Leader I last used myself
Other allies: Artemis, Ursula, Stone of origin SSS, Gaia , Wukong , PR Giemsa, Beelzebub, Apollo, Loki, Aether
Wanted allies: anyone who is active