Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Falling into Temptation
(12-03-2016, 01:37 AM)Arigato Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 12:27 AM)Suun Wrote: How do you get rid of the -50% debuff with a light or fire team?

Fire have Marchosias which CD can be a bit long. For Light, i can't remember any.

For myself, I use a Chessia Fire team and Inanna Light God Mono. I personally just ignore the debuff and think that i am facing double HP enemy from R2a to R4a.

Could you guide me with your Chessia team?

63318603 PR Daji, PR Inanna
Done all achievement.
Cessia, medea, rococo, seth, bun girl, cessia.
Diarmuid, sariel, huifre, anu, vali, diarmuid.
Beelz, 2ml, luna, ginie, beelz.

(12-03-2016, 01:59 AM)wong ah neh Wrote: Done all achievement.
Cessia, medea, rococo, seth, bun girl, cessia.
Diarmuid, sariel, huifre, anu, vali, diarmuid.
Beelz, 2ml, luna, ginie, beelz.

I think you meant dumuzi (earth babylon). Diarmuid is the demon lancer.

Big Grin Angel

is she worth farming??
cant believe success on 4th try... what seems to be safer team... Nidhogg/Barbara

my battle ready Nidhogg/Barbara members:
Byakhee, Earth Demonic Dragon, Earth SS Duck, Medusa, Mufasa, Panda,
Bull-horned Cleric Duckling, Valorie the Fairy of Poisons

didnt want to live with -50% atk debuff... less atk, less leech. and #2b Trojan rather scared... #3 is Fire and dont want the burning getting out of hands. so decide to squeeze the debuff out... Nidhogg (1), Barbara (1) for above members, need to choose two from following: Earth Demonic Dragon (1), Mufasa (1), Bull-horned Cleric Duckling
so 2 spaces left... #6a dont want to big burst, so prefer Medusa. thought to burst at #2b, so #3 will be less burst... element is Fire... Medusa good. Medusa in. 1 space left... with Medusa freeze on #3 and #6a, dont want to lack of Earth runes... Panda... that means, no Byakhee....

Nidhogg (L), Panda, Medusa, Mufasa, Earth Demonic Dragon, Barbara (A)
since no Barbara + Byakhee team convert skill, i use DC that can accumulate Earth runes.

1st try: on Panda early on, #2b Trojan crazy skydrop while stalling for actives... shit
2nd try: off Panda till all actives up at #2b... enemy HP half left... err... wheres Earth runes... double shit
3rd try: off Panda till actives will be up in 2-3 turns #2b Trojan... on Panda to accumulate Earth... skydrop.... triple shit
4th try: whole day stamina gone with the wind... 1 dime refill.... 4th try....

#1: stall for CD. dont on Panda. if HP still high, dont atk.
#2a: on Nidhogg buff, Mufasa, Earth Demonic Dragon, Barbara. dont on Panda. very very recommend to 1 hit KO. not hard to KO it with 3-4 Earth runes and some combos... sword amel...
#2b: stall all CD up. when actives almost ready in 2-3 turns, on Panda and start accumulating Earth runes. if possible, dissolve upper rows so wont cause crazy skydrops. beware if enemy HP reach 50%... better burst with whatever actives ready if enemy HP reaching 50% first before all actives up. on Nidhogg buff, Mufasa, Earth Demonic Dragon. spin. sword amel. fingers crossed
#3: Medusa. with Panda continous Earth supply, managed to spin it down before freeze end
#4a, #4b, #5: no big deal. make sure DC and all CD are up. on Panda once ready
#6a: Medusa right away. must take it down before it atk... next can on the last hit, on DC to accumulate Earth runes... or want to bet a little bit.
#6b:
if previous on DC, burst it down
if no on DC, try to hit without initial dissolve Dark... well.. if hit rather hard, on DC and next turn burst... kind off... :/

not do achievements. though my battle ready Light Gods: Apollo, Light YanXi, ML, Spirit of Wealth, Thor VR, JZY, Zeus

will farm gold outta crab this weekend.
done Smile
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Just went through long treacherous grind with mono god Hades-Wukong team. Personally do not recommend it unless you have no other option available for mono god achievement.

Team: Pre-PR Hades | PR Giemsa | Abraham | MS Agnamut | PR Verd | VR Wukong

-Base team comp: Team-wide-multipler leader | Booster *3 | Verd | Wukong
-Need 4 "buff" actives to push out debuffs in R2a and R6a.

-Agnamut and Giemsa is a BAD pair-up here since Agnamut's empowered attack is an "extra attack", not increased base attack like Mufasa or Ed, therefore Giemsa's 2nd active wouldn't work with her active, an anti-synergy basically. Swap either one of them to some other god booster.

-Bursts here needed manual spinning as opposed to the usual Hades 1 combo since Agnamut's and Abraham's actives needed combos to work.

Grind-thru:
R1. Normal spin till dead. And maybe also arrange the board before going onto the next stage.

R2a. Full burst and use DC.
Nearly had my heart fell out when Agnamut didn't OHKO her(The anti-synergy here sucks hard!)
R2b. Verd stack x 3 grind and burst. Arrange board to secure kill.(Anti-synergy got me here again...)

R3. Prepare yourselves for a long game of CandyCrush here.
Verd stack x 3 and 1 combo to store CD(flaming runes OP).
Mini burst with Hades+Giemsa(both actives)+Wukong and other actives.

R4a. Grind & burst.
R4b. Like usual, grind and burst. Don't let the weathered take over the whole board.
Hades could save you in a pinch.

R5. Grind and do mini bursts from time to time.
Prepare board for bursting next stage once she's below 10% HP.

R6a.Full burst+DC
R6b.Thankfully boss skill wasn't the same one as the dark god JO boss last time, so no random dark conversion every turn.
Grind and burst. Don't let dark runes clump the board.

[Image: xDb7OAz.jpg]
‘Well...A sissy is more educated than a m-o-n-k-e-y.’

MH confirmed Arthur is Wukong

(12-03-2016, 02:21 AM)byankee Wrote: Team: Pre-PR Hades | PR Giemsa | Abraham | MS Agnamut | PR Verd | VR Wukong

dang it... nice team Smile
makes me want to try... but... nah maybe not... sure mono Fire i'd go with Yog. but... dont feel like trying.

maybe in my dream, i'd try with:
PR Hades, PR Giemsa, Gilgamesh/Sagittarius/Var, Metatron, PR Verthandi, VR Wukong...
PR Hades active, Dark has effects of all other attr...

nice team...
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
All achievements with 2 teams:

Inanna, ML, ML, Luna, Wine Valk, Inanna (Mono Light + Gods)

Fire Yan, Medea, VR Tyr, Diablo, Rococo, Fire Yan (Mono Fire)
Name: なし
ID: 75,875,162
All Maxed Allies: IzanagiTang Sanzang, VR Norses, PR Babylons, Chessia, Satan, Abraham and many more!
(12-03-2016, 01:44 AM)KuDaora Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 01:37 AM)Arigato Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 12:27 AM)Suun Wrote: How do you get rid of the -50% debuff with a light or fire team?

Fire have Marchosias which CD can be a bit long. For Light, i can't remember any.

For myself, I use a Chessia Fire team and Inanna Light God Mono. I personally just ignore the debuff and think that i am facing double HP enemy from R2a to R4a.

Could you guide me with your Chessia team?

I am using
Chessia - PR Medea - Achilles - Thetis - Yog - Chessia
R1: Try to kill in 3-4 turns.
R2a: No need to kill in 1 turn, make sure achilles fusion and medea ready for next turn.
R2b: Fusion and on medea, use fusion's conversion to 1 shot.
R3: Just kill.
R4a: Off Medea, use Chessia to burst.
R4b: Normal spin to death.
R5: On medea, normal spin.
R6a: Fusion's conversion.
R6b: Yog then Chessia + battlefield
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313