Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Everlasting Sleep - Ultimate Stage
I see azathoth teams on the leader board, any particular strategy needed?

(03-25-2018, 01:20 AM)caius76 Wrote: I see azathoth teams on the leader board, any particular strategy needed?

The important thing is that Novalis can't do damage to the boss so you need Ursula (Masamune might be possible but that means one less attack, only two members will attack total) and preferably a team booster like Nidhogg in order to kill him with non-dark synchronized attacks.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(03-25-2018, 01:32 AM)Fauxy Wrote:
(03-25-2018, 01:20 AM)caius76 Wrote: I see azathoth teams on the leader board, any particular strategy needed?

The important thing is that Novalis can't do damage to the boss so you need Ursula (Masamune might be possible but that means one less attack, only two members will attack total) and preferably a team booster like Nidhogg in order to kill him with non-dark synchronized attacks.

Aza novalis ursula fthaggua nidhogg/colin/anynondarkdragon aza in that order to kill boss.  Careful not to boost a dark dragon.

Farmed using VR Athena, Rakshasa, Fury, Panda, Huifre.

Turn on Rakshasa, Fury and Panda before you clear round 1 or you'll have to restart.
After that it's basically just spin through. Huifre to get rid of electrified light runes.
DC for boss.

Very stable, only basic spinning needed due to the huge boost Rakshasa provides to the team.
Guild: [EN]ForumUnited1 - Guild 1076, all are welcome, no level or play requirements
(03-26-2018, 08:44 AM)Durumana Wrote: Farmed using VR Athena, Rakshasa, Fury, Panda, Huifre.

Turn on Rakshasa, Fury and Panda before you clear round 1 or you'll have to restart.
After that it's basically just spin through. Huifre to get rid of electrified light runes.
DC for boss.

Very stable, only basic spinning needed due to the huge boost Rakshasa provides to the team.

Farmed using Athena, Rakshasa, Light/Dark Zeus, Izanagi.  Very stable>  Izi on 4b.