Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Everlasting Sleep - Ultimate Stage
http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Everlasting_Sleep

Achievements: 
Light Team
3+ Attributes
God Team

DC Reward: http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Shadowy_Timely_Seal
The stage is of moderate-hard difficulty. There are a number of hard-hitting stages, and it is difficult to stall once you get past stage 1. It is biased towards God teams due to the CD reset on stage 3, and you can't use dark teams without special utility due to the boss skill. 

Basic strategy: 
1) Stall CD. If you have any enchantress type effects, turn them on before moving to the next stage as you will be locked. It is possible to unlock if you can kill the right mob without killing the left mob at the same time.  
2) Spin through. 
3) Burst, use DC if needed e.g. to stall a turn
4a) In theory you can grind CD back here if you have sufficient recovery
4b) Remove light runes or stack them. 
5) Spin and kill within 2 turns
6) Burst with whatever is available and DC

Achievement Teams: 
2* Clear (God Team, 3+ Attributes) with Dual VR Hephaestus + Kongo Yasha, VR Fire Yan, Light Zeus, Dark Zeus

1) Spin through, stalling CD. Turn on Yan and Hephaestus when ready
2) Spin through
3) Dark Zeus 2x multiplier
4a) Stall CD a bit by doing single attacks. Try to kill it after it hits you once. 
4b) Kongo Yasha 
5) Light Zeus to convert hearts
6) Spin through, burst with everything left including DC 

1* Clear (Light Team) with Dual TSZ + PR Pluma, Minamoto Fusion, Colin 

1) Spin through, stalling CD. Fuse before moving on. 
2) Spin through, kill at least one of them within 6 turns
3) Spin + DC to stall 2 turns. In hindsight, DC is not needed so if you don't DC here and just use TSZ, you don't need to stall it back later. 
4a) Spin through, stalling CD as long as possible
4b) Stall here a bit to recharge DC. You can dissolve one set of light runes as long as you are on full health. 
Colin, TSZ and stack runes when ready to move on. 
5) Spin once, Pluma to take down on turn 2. 
6) TSZ, DC and anything else available

0* Safe Farming Team with Dual Atlantis + PR Wen Zhong, PR Cassandra, PR Swegde, PR Giemsa

1) Spin through, stalling CD. Turn on Wen Zhong and Cass when ready
2) Spin through
3) Atlantis
4a) Stall CD a little, so you can get Swegde back up 
4b) Swegde + Atlantis
5) Spin through
6) Giemsa both skills, Atlantis, DC

Other teams: 

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi

Cleared the Mono God and 3+ Attributes Achievements with a rando Lu Dongbin team inspired from this thread on Bahamut: https://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=23805&snA=586988&tnum=1

Lu Dongbin + AR Gemini / NVR Odin / AR Sagittarius / PR Libra + Anubis

Stage 1: Grind for CDs and Gemini stacks. Turn on Anubis when ready. You can spam Sagittarius to speed things up against the high-DEF mobs.
Stage 2: Manual spinning.
Stage 3: Switch Anubis off and on for buff, then burst with Sagittarius + DC.
Stage 4.1: Manual spinning.
Stage 4.2: Lu Dongbin.
Stage 5: Manual spinning. Use Odin's conversion active on the second round if too many Hearts.
Stage 6: Full burst.

Cleared the Mono Light Achievement with dual OVR Apollo. Also doubled down on the Mono God Achievement if you want to use this method.

OVR Apollo + PR Libra / PR ML / PR ML / NVR Wukong + OVR Apollo

Stage 1: Grind for CDs. Turn on ML when ready.
Stage 2: Manual spinning.
Stage 3: Burst with Wukong.
Stage 4.1: Manual spinning.
Stage 4.2: Use skydrops if you can't stack Electrified Runes.
Stage 5: Manual spinning, then use Wukong on the second round if not dead.
Stage 6: Full burst.

[Image: 7RK9NDX.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Genkai
Farming with OVR Hep|PR Uriel|PR Heimdallr|OVR Yan|Perseus|OVR Hep. Super safe and straightforward. Uriel's just there for def break to get you past RD1 faster and Perseus to breeze through the electrified rune stage. Heimdallr and/or Yan can be reasonably swapped with Medea + some other booster since there's no neutralize. Once Hep and the other boosters are on, you're home free.
Happy farming and may we all be blessed with super skill level jumps  Angel
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
This is a stage that really favors teams with either high burst from the get go, or high recovery, so it's kinda up my alley, but jeez that tricolor achievement reminded me how many holes I have in my inventory.

Monolight/Monogod clear: Maya, obviously. She's like salt. I put her in everything. My teamcost is bad so she was gimped with an unevolved member again, but honestly she can clear blind with next to nothing.
Things I tried that didn't work for tricolor: Rose, Aether, Azathoth, Ophiuchus.
What finally did the trick: Khaos/Fire Lionel. Khaos - Shyplant - Colin - Aloha - Dark Lionel + Fire Lionel. Like wow. I was terrified because I forgot the dark null at the end and had dark lionel as my mech member (I did not farm smilodon, whoops), but even down two members, this team was amazing. Truly the greatest of F2P team of our time.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Cleared mono light with + mono god with

Apollo + ML + AR Luna + Yan&Xi +Zhang Guolao + Apollo

Any Apollo setup with ML and Luna should do fine on this stage, I never used Yan&Xi so I'll probably just slot in another ML. Apollo will most likely be my farming team.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For the 3 attributes achievement I decided to give Aether a shot, cleared it in 1 try with. Just make as many combos as possible and spin everything manually  Tongue .  Aether + Craft for stage 3, whole burst setup for the boss.

PR Aether + Shyplant + PR Wawel + Yog-Sothoth + Florice + PR Aether
IGN: Wezlex
ID: 55757834
Current ally: Leader I last used myself
Other allies: Artemis, Ursula, Stone of origin SSS, Gaia , Wukong , PR Giemsa, Beelzebub, Apollo, Loki, Aether
Wanted allies: anyone who is active
(03-24-2018, 06:44 AM)Fauxy Wrote: This is a stage that really favors teams with either high burst from the get go, or high recovery, so it's kinda up my alley, but jeez that tricolor achievement reminded me how many holes I have in my inventory.

Monolight/Monogod clear: Maya, obviously. She's like salt. I put her in everything. My teamcost is bad so she was gimped with an unevolved member again, but honestly she can clear blind with next to nothing.
Things I tried that didn't work for tricolor: Rose, Aether, Azathoth, Ophiuchus.
What finally did the trick: Khaos/Fire Lionel. Khaos - Shyplant - Colin - Aloha - Dark Lionel + Fire Lionel. Like wow. I was terrified because I forgot the dark null at the end and had dark lionel as my mech member (I did not farm smilodon, whoops), but even down two members, this team was amazing. Truly the greatest of F2P team of our time.

I thought Maya was salt because her skydrops make you feel salty sometimes. XD

Currently farming with dual Lu Dongbin. Same team as the Lu Dongbin/Anubis setup.
[Image: 7RK9NDX.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Genkai
Ovr hep team for farming thats way safer than mono god
OvrHep kyo shakuro uriel zeus ovrHep

Why am i taking nongods? Because the reset doesnt affect shakuro and kyo or any toggle for that matter.  It is ONLY reset cd so who cares its not reset AND deactivate.  After kyo and shakuro are up on rd1 then its basically over for them.  Pretty much a gift from MH.

I took zues to convert hearts for the lock rd and uriel to convert light away.  U can use whatever just make sure those r gods so no reset waiting for those rds.

Taking nongods that toggle or team buff carryover open the card pool way more than what is discussed here so far.

Another thing i noticed is the boss doesnt revive.  What is this?  No free mob dime that brings him back stronger unlike our crappy dimes?
Hep can use PR Fire Paladin as well, CD5 nuke the 2 10m def mobs. I'm seeing Zhurong with 3 Enchantress + Fire Pally on my leaderboards, just remember to delay 1 turn to switch on the Enchantress trio before you nuke with the Fire Paladin.

Also use craft on 4-1 to remove Light runestones.
ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

AR Alma can also be used to swiftly deal with RD1. Apparently you have to kill the middle monster first though for the AR skill to work. I didn't know this at first, anyone care to explain the logic behind that? 

Anyway, went in with HXG|AR Alma|VR Odin|Zhang Guolao|LDB|LDB for fun. Stage was designed such that Eight Xians would deal the extra 2x to almost all the monsters so it's biased in a sense, but not nearly as much as some of the previous patches. Make sure to enter the second wave with HXG activated and it's pretty much b2b bursts from that point on. Zhang Guolao + craft does more than enough damage even if it's the sole attacking member. Pretty fast and easy clear, but not completely foolproof as with VR Greeks. MH clearly did something right with that VR.

I've also gotten more Clairaudients spamming this SM than with the story stage. Time to finally train that dust-collecting SGB I guess.
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485