Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Everlasting Ancestral Power
Clear 2* with PR Ursula, PR Novalis, PR Faugn, Dark Demonic Dragon, Ursula + PR Nidhogg
Using Craft -50% def.
Here's some walkthrough
Stage 1, Kill water, leave the dark mobs for stall, create enchanted dark, blue and green.
Stage 2, Turn On novalis, use ursula and nidhogg, burst!
Stage 3, Stall for active, kill blue mob, keep the dark runes created by dark mobs. arrange the dark runes so you can remember the position and spin blindly for stage 4.
Stage 4, Turn on Ursula, burst if not death, 2nd ursula. hopefully you still have dark runes left. LOL
Stage 5,
Phase 1 - I stall 1 turn to get more dark runes.
after I got 5 runes, Snipe the high def hands with faugn, left 15k HP. Activate Ursula, Nidhogg, and Craft -50% def.
Phase 3 - Using prepared dark runes from last DC, use dark demonic dragon, and burst.

clear another 1* using Chesia, PR Medea, NVR Tyr, Amaterasu, and Aghnamut + Chesia
Just stall when you can stall, and activate medea.
Stage 4 activate chesia
Stage 5,
Phase 1 - Convert with Tyr, and use Amaterasu. The mini burst will kill left part. after you attacked, right part will attack you, and let Amaterasu take care of that right part.
Phase 3 - Use chesia, aghnamut, and DC.

2* Clear (Earth Team, God Leader and Ally) with Dual VR Athena + PR PKOE, PR Shu, PR Nidhogg, Crescent (skill grinding filler) with Wooded Downstream Amulet as DC for the 80% defense reduction.

1, 2, 3) Spin through, stalling as long as possible. Want all actives up before moving on to stage 4.
4) Shu, Athena
5a) Snipe the right part using PKOE
5b) Spin and kill left part
5c) Full burst with Nidhogg, DC

2* Clear (Earth Team, Demon Leader and Ally) with Dual PR Samael + PR PKOE, PR Shu, PR Yvette, Crescent (skill grinding filler) with Wooded Downstream Amulet as DC for the 80% defense reduction.

1, 2, 3) Spin through, stalling as long as possible. Want all actives up before moving on to stage 4. Make an enchanted rune before moving on to stage 2 too.
4) Shu
5a) Snipe the right part using PKOE
5b) Spin and kill left part
5c) Full burst with Samael, Yvette, DC

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Not really sure why I keep failing to break Gilgamesh's defence on Stage 5.2 with dual OVR Athena when I was fine on Stage 5.1, so I took a DEF breaker.

Cleared all Achievements with two teams:

Mono Earth + God Leader-Ally: OVR Athena + Rakshasa / Mark II / Bird Cage / Ithaqua + OVR Athena

Grind for CDs with low combos, unmask the board with Ithaqua on Stage 4 (Worked in my failed runs, but didn't work in my successful run, so IDGI), then unlock and full burst on Stage 5.2. Make sure you dissolve <4C for the DEF break from Mark II.

Demon Leader-Ally: Satan + Midgley / NVR Odin / PR Brynhild / PR Hades + Satan

Grind for CDs, board convert with Hades on Stage 4, then unlock and full burst on Stage 5.2. Just like before, make sure you dissolve <4C for Midgley.

[Image: 7RK9NDX.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Genkai
Gaia can clear with no actives and a little luck. My first SM with her, pretty good.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|