Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Everlasting Ancestral Power
(05-07-2016, 03:44 AM)il-Palazzo Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 02:48 AM)rxwing Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 02:37 AM)il-Palazzo Wrote: Can anyone confirm if PR PKoE's active still ignore defense? Card text says nothing about ignoring defense, unlike non-PR PKoE.

geez... i'm sad ya know... Smile
watch some Paladin in action Big Grin
6:30

Haha sorry dude. I just noticed later that you said your PKoE is PK'd. I thought you meant the vanilla one.

Anyway, since I already have plenty of experience playing double YJ to farm water demon dragon, I copied your team and cleared with 2 dia used. Just replace PR Duncan and Mufasa (which I don't have) with Diarmuid+Rosa Twins.
Died once to remove R4 debuff, died again taking 1 hit from R5 after one-shotting right arm guard.
Combine D+R, activate all actives and kill both other parts in one turn.

Thanks!

hahaha, cool Big Grin
had the Dark Nymph not dropped... maybe wouldnt keep continuing Smile

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Can't see the video right now, but it is probably is from Athena's active.

I am thinking if is posible for this team to clear the stage using Jinie + craft could be Margarite + Cassandra + Jinnie + Chant of Nothingness - Fylgia (nocturne of the elf) + Ao Guang + Margarite ally. The idea would be, get to the boss, turn on Fylgia and Jinnie, use Margaritr active, use craft that does damage, this should kill the two sides. After that it would be to grind back Fylgia and Jinnie to kill the boss. Having 4 elf will bring the hp of the team down but recovery should be really good (close to 3k) and Ao Guang helps in boosting the team hp.

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(05-07-2016, 03:57 AM)Arigato Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 03:53 AM)baroqen Wrote: Need help with some calculations to see if I can get my PKoE high enough level to have enough attack to kill the armor in one shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9k2J6RORSg

The PKoE in the video at 5:19~5-20 dealt an initial damage of 21240, but due to certain bonuses ended up dealing 44604.

PKoE with amel has 1416 attack,

1416 * 15 (15 times as stated in skill) = 21240
21240 * 1.5 (superior attribute bonus) = 31860

Why did it end up as 44604?

Working backwards,
44604 / 31860 = 1.4

There is an extra 1.4 times bonus, but from what?

greek's active
Thanks, and does that damage get boosted by say dumuzi leader skill multiplier to earth attacks, 3 * 3 = 9 times?

Edit: so if i dun turn on any actives and just use dual dumuzi as leader would i get 31860 * 9?

Zero-Diamond clear with Hades-Wukong grind. It's only five stages, so the grind isn't too bad if you just don't have a nice offensive team to go through with it.

PR Wukong + Ed / Amdusias / PR Verd / Gretchen Companion + PR Hades

Stage 1: Grind.
Stage 2: Full burst.
Stage 3: Stack Verd and grind.
Stage 4: Overwrite the Death debuff with Wukong + Ed + Amdusias + Hades' second skill, then whiff your turn to not kill him. Stack Verd and grind your CDs back. Feel free to use Hades' first ability to clear the board and do some damage every now and then.
Stage 5.1: Target right arm, Wukong + Companion. Target left arm, full burst.
Stage 5.2: Stack Verd and grind your CDs back, then full burst.
[Image: 7RK9NDX.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Genkai
(05-07-2016, 04:15 AM)baroqen Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 03:57 AM)Arigato Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 03:53 AM)baroqen Wrote: Need help with some calculations to see if I can get my PKoE high enough level to have enough attack to kill the armor in one shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9k2J6RORSg

The PKoE in the video at 5:19~5-20 dealt an initial damage of 21240, but due to certain bonuses ended up dealing 44604.

PKoE with amel has 1416 attack,

1416 * 15 (15 times as stated in skill) = 21240
21240 * 1.5 (superior attribute bonus) = 31860

Why did it end up as 44604?

Working backwards,
44604 / 31860 = 1.4

There is an extra 1.4 times bonus, but from what?

greek's active
Thanks, and does that damage get boosted by say dumuzi leader skill multiplier to earth attacks, 3 * 3 = 9 times?

Edit: so if i dun turn on any actives and just use dual dumuzi as leader would i get 31860 * 9?

No, greek's active manage dmg after it is shoot out on the enemy, so it can affect sniper active. For normal leader skill or active multiplier, they boost the damage before it is shoot out, these kind of skills won't affect sniper's active.

Some other examples which can affect sniper's active damage are Egyptian's leader skill and battlefield
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
SG Pandora's video is up for quite a bit already, and he included his farming team (Inana, pr ml, pr ml, wukong, pinocchio, inana).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP7FDv7ZvIM
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.

Chinese Paladin Team.
The key part is by killing left and right together, you can avoid your buffs being remove and reset.
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
Went with the following team and cleared 2 achievements:

- Poseidon
- Jinnie
- Kukulkan
- Pisces
- Cassandra
- Poseidon

Stall until your CDs (importantly Kukulkan's and Jinnie's), stage 2 is an easy stage to stall if RNG doesn't allow you to stall at stage 1. Switch on Poseidon at stage 3 or 4, use Pisces at stage 4 and craft to clear/store water runes, hopefully, it is enough for you to burst down in one attempt.

Boss stage, use Kukulkan's active to get rid of right. If you had massive water runes stored up, you should be able to take out left in one try, otherwise you're gonna need diamonds. With the boss left (and making sure you have at least 3 heart runes), turn on Cassandra and use Jinnie, burst and pray it's enough. Even if it's not, you should be able to last with one more water convert from boss.

Doable with 0 diamond clear, but if you screw up, may take at least 1-3 diamonds depending how bad it is.
[Image: CgU9Yqt.jpg]
Main Ally: PR Daji (Full Amel / All Max
Other Allies: PR Gemini (Full Amel / All Max), PR Domon, Artemis (Full Amel / All Max), PR Elizabeth. Malphas
ID: 63,977,987
0 Dimes using this team
[Image: 76604e06cf97caef7ae0ce53831d7e2f.jpg]
R1: stall for Novalis and Xi and prepare some enchanted water, earth and dark runes
R2: activate Xi, Novalis, and Ursula
R3: stall for all actives
try to remember as much of the board as possible within the 5-7 seconds between these 2 rounds
R4: activate Ursula and try to kill within 2 rounds, try not to depend on DC
R5 Phase 1: Aim right hand and snipe down
R5 Phase 2: Aim left hand and activate second Ursula (kill within 1 round)
You can either activate DC on R5 P2 to make sure he dies AND prepare the board full of dark runes for the next round, OR Activate it at the end of R5 P3 to make sure that you can exceed the 2 mill defense.
R5 Phase 3: you only get 1 shot at this so play it right, activate Nidhogg (you should still have 1 more round left from the Ursula active) and spin the best you can (try to make columns under the dragon spiritors, the extra damage really helps), if you do the last R5 P2 and P3 right, it should be a 0 diamonds clear.
I should have posted this here 11 hours ago ><

My optimal farming team without achievements is wukong ra lisa kej...managed to do 10 turn clear a few times with max dmg 23m

ID: 55,110,298
Main Ally: All Max PR Artemis
Level 400+