Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Everlasting Ancestral Power
(05-07-2016, 02:04 AM)atleng Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 01:45 AM)Arigato Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 01:41 AM)atleng Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 12:29 AM)Arigato Wrote: Honestly speaking, i have no idea how to clear the water achievement without kukulkan...Even with jinnie, i need to tank 2 hits from both side so that's about 30k damage that i need to tank...Perhaps the only way left is a special self made defense break craft that can snipe over 30k ignoring defense...

Urd + Jinnie and do full attack?
Technically i can actually kill both parts in the same turn right? Though then we will run out of jinnie active effect to burst main body 

erm, the right part has 50% tumbler so it takes 2 turns to kill if you are not sniping and most team won't have the ability to survive that 30k strike...

Using CC on top of jinnie is certainly an option, i will look into it.

ya...i know, hence i was saying will loose jinnie 2 turn effect, and need to figure out how to burst main body high def hifgh hp

on another note, want to ask if i use wk+sniper, nx turn the main body 2nd phase will just reset wk effect and also its cd, will still be stuck on how to burst the main body. Is my asumption right?

okay, tested it out, can't even use CC as when i click on it, it says condition not satisfied...so that immune also protect other enemy.

For the main body, usually a good burst + craft nowadays can handle it so that's not really a problem.

Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
(05-07-2016, 02:37 AM)il-Palazzo Wrote: Can anyone confirm if PR PKoE's active still ignore defense? Card text says nothing about ignoring defense, unlike non-PR PKoE.

geez... i'm sad ya know... Smile
watch some Paladin in action Big Grin
6:30

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
just clear with hades wukong

Hades + Noctune of Elf + ED + Fire Pawn (evolved) + PR Verd + WK

Used Fire Pawn to remove the 6 turn death, grind it down. Then Use WK + DC that deals 25k + Hades + ED to kill both left and right arm. Grind at boss to then burst again with Ed and finish him.

Alternatively, Marchoasis at amel 4 can actually take ignore defense. Earth Pally and Kukulan are both viable options for this SM. Also try and confirm that scholar companion with wukong works.

(05-07-2016, 02:49 AM)LionelTeo Wrote: just clear with hades wukong

Used Fire Pawn to remove the 6 turn death, grind it down. Then Use WK + DC that deals 25k + Hades + ED to kill both left and right arm. Grind at boss to then burst again with Ed and finish him.

Alternatively, Marchoasis at amel 4 can actually take ignore defense. Earth Pally and Kukulan are both viable options for this SM. Also try and confirm that scholar companion with wukong works.

Wait, let me summarize this real quick.
You use wukong's defence break and then use DC's cannon skill to kill off the arm with tumblr shield.
Then at phase two you burst the other arm.
At the boss final phase grind until actives are up then burst.
Hopefully, that's what you meant, got a bit of confusion there. Gonna use a similar team to clear this SM, thanks!
‘Well...A sissy is more educated than a m-o-n-k-e-y.’

MH confirmed Arthur is Wukong
(05-07-2016, 03:02 AM)byankee Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 02:49 AM)LionelTeo Wrote: just clear with hades wukong

Wait, let me summarize this real quick.
You use wukong's defence break and then use DC's cannon skill to kill off the arm with tumblr shield.
Then at phase two you burst the other arm.
At the boss final phase grind until actives are up then burst.
Hopefully, that's what you meant, got a bit of confusion there. Gonna use a similar team to clear this SM, thanks!

I think both arms die in the same turn, the craft takes the tumbler one below 50% and Ed kills both in a full attack.

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.

What is nocturne of elf?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
(05-07-2016, 02:48 AM)rxwing Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 02:37 AM)il-Palazzo Wrote: Can anyone confirm if PR PKoE's active still ignore defense? Card text says nothing about ignoring defense, unlike non-PR PKoE.

geez... i'm sad ya know... Smile
watch some Paladin in action Big Grin
6:30

Haha sorry dude. I just noticed later that you said your PKoE is PK'd. I thought you meant the vanilla one.

Anyway, since I already have plenty of experience playing double YJ to farm water demon dragon, I copied your team and cleared with 2 dia used. Just replace PR Duncan and Mufasa (which I don't have) with Diarmuid+Rosa Twins.
Died once to remove R4 debuff, died again taking 1 hit from R5 after one-shotting right arm guard.
Combine D+R, activate all actives and kill both other parts in one turn.

Thanks!
Need help with some calculations to see if I can get my PKoE high enough level to have enough attack to kill the armor in one shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9k2J6RORSg

The PKoE in the video at 5:19~5-20 dealt an initial damage of 21240, but due to certain bonuses ended up dealing 44604.

PKoE with amel has 1416 attack,

1416 * 15 (15 times as stated in skill) = 21240
21240 * 1.5 (superior attribute bonus) = 31860

Why did it end up as 44604?

Working backwards,
44604 / 31860 = 1.4

There is an extra 1.4 times bonus, but from what?
(05-07-2016, 03:53 AM)baroqen Wrote: Need help with some calculations to see if I can get my PKoE high enough level to have enough attack to kill the armor in one shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9k2J6RORSg

The PKoE in the video at 5:19~5-20 dealt an initial damage of 21240, but due to certain bonuses ended up dealing 44604.

PKoE with amel has 1416 attack,

1416 * 15 (15 times as stated in skill) = 21240
21240 * 1.5 (superior attribute bonus) = 31860

Why did it end up as 44604?

Working backwards,
44604 / 31860 = 1.4

There is an extra 1.4 times bonus, but from what?

greek's active
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313