Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Enchanting Song
Not sure if this helps but Aloha's active will guarantee you a 10 combo board.

Name: なし
ID: 75,875,162
All Maxed Allies: IzanagiTang Sanzang, VR Norses, PR Babylons, Chessia, Satan, Abraham and many more!
(11-05-2016, 06:28 AM)Arigato Wrote:
(11-05-2016, 06:19 AM)unjust-soldier Wrote: Anyone remember lord of asuras rahu? If you have him he's better then endour

The BIG problem is that he is god, thus being lock by the right part. When we use Endor, we seriously just want to burst the center with 10 combos right away.

Of course, you can still kill the right part first to unlock then use Rahu for 8 combos shield.

Oops i forget about that skill. Well the right part is easy to kill so yeah I guess that could work as well 

Pretty easy clear with dragons

Copper Bullet/PR Ursula/PR Novalis/PR Faugn/PR Nidhogg

R1 - 4: Spin to kill. Be careful about healing up on stage 4; this teams got awesome health but still pretty crappy rec. Make sure all actives are up (incl. Novalis because skill reset later).

R5: PR Faugn to kill left side. On Ursula and Nidhogg to overkill right side. You can use DC but make sure you have enought attr. for 6 combo after. Now you're left with measly 6 combo shield and you've got CP if you're afraid of messing up your spinning.

ID: 21428374
IGN: Mahira

Current Allies: Copper Bullet, Chessia, LHY, Jia Rou (Weekends for soul stones)
Allies available upon request: PR Faugn, PR Ursula, PR Dagon, PR Heph, Mastema, PR Nidhogg

Looking for Copper Bullet, Chessia, PR Barbara and Mastema

achievement: 3 or more attr, Leader same as Ally
zero dime clear on 1st try Smile

Yog (L), Yuki, Counsellor, HsuanHsiao, Jinnie, Yog (A)
all in highest form. Yuki, Counsellor, HH, ally Yog max skill

i dont have Cassandra, Medea. not put Circe in, believe Counsellor, HH, Yog can do 13 mil no prob. more suspicous about the game sabotage rune drop, so Yuki there. and yep, did experience Heart drought once. if no Yuki, gg.

Jinnie instead of Starter coz bad spinning skill. not sure can do initial 10 combos. do have Aloha from sign in reward. but not evolved yet. thanks for above info about Aloha guarantees 10 combos Smile

#1: should be able to get Counsellor and HH up here. try to stall by dissolving only 2 attr if atk runes. or more combos with non atk runes. activate Counsellor and HH once ready.
#2: aim for CD2 one first. and atk the CD3 one before it atk. so wont be atk here. on last hit, try make as many combos as possible for damage reduction. next stage enemy raid hit
#3: should be able to tank the raid hit and another hit. recovery lock should be gone later. 2nd HP if cant finish it, activate one of the Yog
#4: stall till all actives up. Counsellor, HH, both Yog, Jinnie. then finish it. try to maintain high HP before finish it
#5:
only Neutralize, no CD reset. activate back Counsellor and HH

if no Heart runes, activate Yuki. if HH locks same Heart runes as the one locked by the enemy, not too obvious, but look closely and should be able to find it. activate Jinnie. dissolve all locked runes by HH if possible. dissolve 3 Heart runes locked by enemy no prob (for Jinnie active). target the high def one.

activate Yog. take a look, if can do 8 initial combos, aim for center one. if cannot, aim for the other side. i managed to get 8 initial combos here. KO it even without activating DC.

if above couldnt produce 8 combos and KO side one. now activate another Yog, surely can do 6 combos now.

the Dark achievement... will update later how it goes with Erebus... didnt realize 10 combos is initial dissolve. lets see...

EDIT:
err... didnt realize on phase 2, more attr, lower team atk Big Grin
but anyway, Counsellor + HH + Yog + Jinnie effect still on could KO the center part. phew. didnt use DC though Smile Smile
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
When I activate Faugn to clear the left side of the boss, he still says I need to deal 10 combos to damage him. Anyone else facing this?
(11-05-2016, 12:36 PM)WabukiSensei Wrote: When I activate Faugn to clear the left side of the boss, he still says I need to deal 10 combos to damage him. Anyone else facing this?

It needs a turn to change phases. Take a turn and it'll move on to next phase, which is 8 combos.
ah, no wonder i kept on getting screwed. Thanks for that!
Didn't bother clearing Achievements as my dark team isn't ready yet, but can safely farm with this team.

Nidhogg, Panda/Rabbit, Mufasa, Booster, Booster/Byakhee, Barbara
I used Panda, Pilatus, and Earth Demon Dragon

Rd1-4 Get Panda up after activation
Rd5a. Aim right, normal spin, if you don't have Panda... burst
Rd5b. Prep board for 8 Combos, otherwise count 8 combos and burst with Rabbit time extension. Here you cannot heal, so use Nidhogg/Barbara/Rabbit for backup if needed.
Rd5c. Bypassed as Boss died at Rd5b.
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

Alternative dragon clear with slightly safer strategy (only requires 8 initial combos instead of 10 on the boss).

PR Ursula, PR Novalis, PR Endor, PR Xi, PR Faugn, PR Nidhogg

Round 1/2: Grind, turn on Novalis and Xi when ready. 
Round 3: Burst
Round 4: Grind and make sure actives are back before moving on to round 5. 
Round 5: Faugn snipe, then spin once so that the middle form switches and only requires 8 combos. Activate Novalis, Xi, Ursula, Nidhogg, Endor and spin 8+ combos to kill. 

Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(11-05-2016, 01:05 AM)Nomivore Wrote:
(11-05-2016, 12:43 AM)Arigato Wrote:
(11-05-2016, 12:18 AM)Nomivore Wrote: I just got wrecked by Spam trojan on last stage? I was grinding with wukong then suddenly double attack OHKO. Was so close to finishing her off. Thought it was normal Trojan.

I believe you are killed in phase 3. According to Chinese forum, several players also report similar bug. Things like Wukong team KOed by boss when she is max HP (phase 3), dragon team with 40k+ HP have skull, etc. This is most likely wrong description of skill, just wait for MH's reply.

Yep, phase 3. did another 30 minute grind and finally got her :|
Hope it gets fixed. 

Madhead have now acknowledged the bug, 1 diamond compensation. http://www.towerofsaviors.com/en/archives/12103

Our team has found that in the Ultimate Stage “Enchanting Song”, the present skill description of “Enchating Diva – Paimon” is incorrect.

The correct version
The enemy receives Damage only when 6 or more Combos are made (only the first batch of Runestones dissolved would be counted).
The enemy’s Attack greatly increases when it first attacks.

The present incorrect version
The enemy receives Damage only when 6 or more Combos are made (only the first batch of Runestones dissolved would be counted).
The lower the enemy’s HP, the dramatically greater its Attack will be. When its HP drops to a certain level, the enemy attacks twice in a Round.

To compensate for the inconveniences cause, Summoners can log in between Nov 6 (Sun) to Nov 12 (Sat) to get 1 Diamond. The skill description will be corrected in the later update. Our team apologizes for any inconveniences cause.

- The compensation will only be distributed to Summoners who have reached Level 10 before 23:59, Nov 12
- Each Summoner can claim the compensation only once.
Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi