Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Enchanting Song
(11-04-2016, 09:23 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Strategy for both teams is the same: 
Stage 1-4: Grind, you can use actives to speed up but make sure that everything is ready before moving on to the boss.
Stage 5: Full burst, remember to turn back any enchantress effects (Dark Devil, Novalis). Use Endor and spin well or you're dead. 

2* achievement (dark team, same leader and ally) with Dual PR Todd + Rider Knap, Ed, PR Endor, Dark Devil

1* achievement (3+ attributes) and farm with PR Ursula, PR Novalis, PR Endor, Dragon Converter, Dragon Booster, PR Nidhogg

For my farming team I'm bringing pr faugn instead of the extra booster. Only needing to do 8 combos instead of 10 is a little less stressful.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
2 achievements 9 turns clear. (Theoretically can clear 6 turns, aka min round)
Dark & Leader = Ally
Mastema + PR Endor + Yocto + PR GD + PR Wawel + Mastema
R1: Just kill.
R2: Just kill.
R3: can consider using GD and Yocto, especially after revive
R4: Spin the puzzle + craft
R5: Bankai + PR Endor. The bankai board is pretty much a simple 8 combos board with the standard 3-3 horizontal dissolve. 

The team i use is kinda the safe version. Wawel is for emergency leeching and increase HP.

If want to aim for min round, your craft need to be the one that cut CD for at least Endor and possibly Yocto which means 2 or more Dark/Human CD - 2 and need to be able to equip by your leader.

2 attributes 12 turns clear.
3 attributes & Leader = Ally
Yog + 3 PR Enchantress + PR Starter + Yog
R1: Try not to hit too hard, stall for enchantress. On enchantress and just kill
R2: Just kill
R3: Waste 1 turn just to remove electrify runes (Stall for yog). Then normal spin both HP.
R4: Off enchantress, use Yog + craft.
R5: Yog and on enchantress, then starter for 10 combos. Remember to aim center and you only have 10 seconds with starter.

Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
(11-05-2016, 12:18 AM)Nomivore Wrote: I just got wrecked by Spam trojan on last stage? I was grinding with wukong then suddenly double attack OHKO. Was so close to finishing her off. Thought it was normal Trojan.

I believe you are killed in phase 3. According to Chinese forum, several players also report similar bug. Things like Wukong team KOed by boss when she is max HP (phase 3), dragon team with 40k+ HP have skull, etc. This is most likely wrong description of skill, just wait for MH's reply.

Available Cards:
(11-05-2016, 12:43 AM)Arigato Wrote:
(11-05-2016, 12:18 AM)Nomivore Wrote: I just got wrecked by Spam trojan on last stage? I was grinding with wukong then suddenly double attack OHKO. Was so close to finishing her off. Thought it was normal Trojan.

I believe you are killed in phase 3. According to Chinese forum, several players also report similar bug. Things like Wukong team KOed by boss when she is max HP (phase 3), dragon team with 40k+ HP have skull, etc. This is most likely wrong description of skill, just wait for MH's reply.

Yep, phase 3. did another 30 minute grind and finally got her :|
Hope it gets fixed. 
Common Acronyms
Looking for Izanagi allies!
ID: 29,490,729
Rather simple grind-thru with LHY-Wukong team 1*(3 attributes)

Team: LHY | Ed | Yog | PR Verd | Mad hatter | VR Wukong

-LHY can be replaced with any other leader that Ed could benefit from, like PR Hades
-Yog is basically a converter + booster in 1, can be replaced with other converters like Lucy, LongKui or simply Baphomet
-PR Brynhild would be a good substitute to hatter if you don't have him

Grind-thru:
R1. Meh.. Verd stack and grind. Make sure all actives are up before killing her.

R2. Full burst. Debuff should be gone if you have 4 buffs activated(Yog,wukong,Ed,hatter)

R3.Verd stack.Grind & burst.Twice

R4.IT'S A TRAP!!!
Grind thru him. Make small bursts in between to speed up the process.
Save wukong for next stage. Final burst with hatter activated to avoid skill-lock in next round.

R5. Phase1: Wukong defence-break to kill the high-defence part(baby head) and proceed to phase 2.
Phase2: Verd stack & grind.
Full burst if you have time-tunnel active.
Else, prepare 8 combos on the board before bursting.
‘Well...A sissy is more educated than a m-o-n-k-e-y.’

MH confirmed Arthur is Wukong
Just info.
Use pr RGB hyakii + rgb starter super safe.
1~2 just spin.
3a spin.
3b. Burst.
4. Spin and stall.
5. If you not sure to get 10 combo initial, aim for right part. After right part killed you cant die.
Prepared for next burst this time only 8 combo should be easy. Aim for center part.

Suggest team.
Yuki, douman, abe/popuro, starter, high hp converter(ao, gsoa, ctulhu), yuki ally
Shuten, yog, starter, seth, nezha/any non god card, shuten.
Tengu, belial/mufasa, nidog, blair/dbk/non god card, starter, tengu.
Guarantee clear.

Done all achievement with 2 Satan team variation.

2* Mono dark + same leader/ally: Satan, Ed, Sunnie, Novia, Endor, Satan

2* 3 attributes + same leader/ally: Satan, Circe, Novia, Molly, Sunnie, Satan

R1: Store 2 rounds here and let it hit you. Try to heal if you can take another hit continue storing if not just kill.
R2: Try to store and kill them only when they are at CD1.
R3: Kill asap dangerous round.
R4: Use 1 Satan, spin your best + DC. Convert if needeed.
R5: Just aim the center and burst with everything.

All hail Satan.
Name: なし
ID: 75,875,162
All Maxed Allies: IzanagiTang Sanzang, VR Norses, PR Babylons, Chessia, Satan, Abraham and many more!
Anyone remember lord of asuras rahu? If you have him he's better then endour
(11-05-2016, 06:19 AM)unjust-soldier Wrote: Anyone remember lord of asuras rahu? If you have him he's better then endour

The BIG problem is that he is god, thus being lock by the right part. When we use Endor, we seriously just want to burst the center with 10 combos right away.

Of course, you can still kill the right part first to unlock then use Rahu for 8 combos shield.
Available Cards: